Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THANK YOU to the Bitcoin Community | New Features and Updates from Bitinstant  (Read 2988 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 04:50:13 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2011, 07:13:07 PM by Yankee

Good Morning All!

$392,590.38

That is the amount of money transfered using Bitinstant since we launched on September 1st.
On behalf of the founders and team at Bitistant, we want to give a big THANK YOU to this community for all your support, patience, feedback and being our loyal customers.
We also want to thank the team at TradeHill and Bitcoin.com for working with us on a daily basis and being a great partner.

We've been very busy, here are some of the things we have added since launch:

1. Instantly Deposit USD into MtGox! Yup, this morning added we MtGox as a destination exchange. Head over to Bitinstant.com to transfer LR, Dwolla and Paxum instantly to your MtGox account!

2. Realtime Updates on order status page, tracking for support with notification of errors, and email confirmations

3. New Payment Methods, including Dwolla, Liberty Reserve and Paxum (with a record time of 11 seconds from payment on the hub page to payment into TH account), and more (including OKPay) coming soon!

4. API with support for both JSON and XML-RPC, a blessing for programmatic traders

5. GoxSH fork with support for our API, available to download right now from our site

We have a 10/10 5-Star Rating from ResellerRatings.com!

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/BitInstant

What some of our customers are saying:
"Instant transfer, worked perfectly with a MtGox code. Incredibly pleased with the service!"

"Fantastic service, and even better customer service, with nominal service fees. Highly Recommend!"

"Finally, I can move money into my TradeHill account from Dwolla! The first time I tried BitInstant, I had some difficulties, and their support folks were able to help me resolve things really quickly, even though I emailed on a Friday evening. Their fees are muuuuuuch lower than the 1% Paxum charged me for moving money into TradeHill, so I'm definitely happy!"

New Features being rolled out over the next few weeks:

1. Deposit CASH at Chase, CitiBank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, ING and more banks and credit unions to fund your exchange accounts! Already with TradeHill, MtGox and adding 3 more in the pipeline, we are working with a large fully state and federally licensed MSB licensed by FinCEN and the IRS to offer Instant and secure CASH deposits.

This works very simply, you go to Bitinstant.com, initiate a transfer and a deposit slip will be generated. Unlike other exchanges that offer cash deposits, our service connects with all the banks for INSTANT verification and money transfers! As soon as your deposit is made, our systems will be polled to initiate a transfer to your exchange account!  

2. Instant USD Withdrawals! Already in the final testing stages, you will be able to instantly withdraw USD out of TradeHill, MtGox and new exchanges we're integrating with at low fees!

3. Instant BTC Transfers! - We're really excited for this one. Using some black crypto magic and a reserve system we will be able to offer instant Bitcoin transfers. More details to come!

4. Instant Inter-Exchange Transfers of USD!- On all the exchanges were integrated with, transferring USD and other currencys between your different exchanges and accounts will be instant and cheap!

5. Adding More Payment Methods and Exchanges!- Its YOUR money, and you should have as many options as possible. We're constantly researching and adding new ones, if you have any recommendations please email us!

6. New User Interface and Website! - Working with designers to build a beautiful new website and UI we can all be proud of

If your a Bitcoin business, exchange, or customer and have any questions, commends or feedback please do not hesitate to get in touch!

Sincerely,

Charlie and Gareth
Founders, Bitinstant.com

T: 1.716.712.4846 | F: 1.347.223.5251 | Support@Bitinstant.com
IRC: irc.bitinstant.com #bitinstant

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MemoryDealers
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 05:31:34 PM

Thank you Bitinstant!

These new features will be loved by your users.
Especially the cash deposits.

What kind of IDs will be required for this?

The Bitcoin community needs more businesses like you!

Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 06:19:42 PM

Thank you Bitinstant!

These new features will be loved by your users.
Especially the cash deposits.

What kind of IDs will be required for this?

The Bitcoin community needs more businesses like you!

Thanks!

The company that were partnering with will be handling all the AML and KYC policys. I believe there is a certain limit that you can deposit without ID verification.
If wanting to go over that limit, I would assume a copy of your ID and a utility bill would be sufficient. I will find out and circle back to you.

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 07:00:13 PM

What order are the future features listed in? I would certainly love cash deposits ASAP. I think cash deposits at banks will be very important to the growth of bitcoin and bitcoin exchanges.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 07:11:08 PM

What order are the future features listed in? I would certainly love cash deposits ASAP. I think cash deposits at banks will be very important to the growth of bitcoin and bitcoin exchanges.

Cash Deposits are #1 on our list right now. We're in final negotiates with them on pricing and the integration is fairly simple so we will need a few days to test.
We'll probably roll it out to TradeHill first, then move on to the other exchanges.

At the same time, we're working on withdrawals so you can get your money out faster

slush
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 07:45:57 PM

Any plans for deposits/withdrawals in Europe?

kitich

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 07:55:36 PM

Great news! Thank you guys =)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 08:07:18 PM

YES!

EUR, AUD, and GBP accounts are on their way!

Great news! Thank you guys =)

No, THANK YOU!

Charlie

nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 09:26:38 PM

YES!

You are talking about MtGoxEUR, TradeHillEUR, etc. right? I'm not sure about the meaning of slush's post, but I would like to have uninterrupted SEPA transfers to TradeHill Tongue

Anyway, thanks for the new services Smiley
slush
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 09:34:28 PM

I'm not sure about the meaning of slush's post, but I would like to have uninterrupted SEPA transfers to TradeHill Tongue

I mean some direct way for deposit/withdraw in Europe. So SEPA transfers or cash deposits in some European banks. As far as I understand, those cash deposits in Citibank and ING are only working in USA, right?

Adam S (TradeHill)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 10:08:55 PM

Good Morning All!

$392,590.38

We also want to thank the team at TradeHill and Bitcoin.com for working with us on a daily basis and being a great partner.

Hi Charlie and Gareth,

We'd also like to thank you for the great experience. We look forward to continuing the depth and quality of our partnership!

Regards,
Adam
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 10:52:10 PM

I'm not sure about the meaning of slush's post, but I would like to have uninterrupted SEPA transfers to TradeHill Tongue

I mean some direct way for deposit/withdraw in Europe. So SEPA transfers or cash deposits in some European banks. As far as I understand, those cash deposits in Citibank and ING are only working in USA, right?

For now, yes.

The company we're working with has European and Asian accounts as well.
Were gonna launch US cash deposits first, make sure everything is working tightly and smoothly.
Once the kinks are knocked out, we'll roll our European support.
With European deposits you'll be able to fund your TradeHill EUR, however due to legal regulations we cannot convert the currency for you.

Whatever currency you deposit, is the currency you get  Cheesy

YES!

You are talking about MtGoxEUR, TradeHillEUR, etc. right? I'm not sure about the meaning of slush's post, but I would like to have uninterrupted SEPA transfers to TradeHill Tongue

Anyway, thanks for the new services Smiley

Your welcome!

I also know that TradeHill is working their asses off to secure uninterrupted SEPA transfers!

-Charlie

nmat

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 11:39:59 PM

The company we're working with has European and Asian accounts as well.
Were gonna launch US cash deposits first, make sure everything is working tightly and smoothly.
Once the kinks are knocked out, we'll roll our European support.
With European deposits you'll be able to fund your TradeHill EUR, however due to legal regulations we cannot convert the currency for you.

Whatever currency you deposit, is the currency you get  Cheesy

Great. Thanks.
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 01:48:39 AM

Great work guys!
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 02:28:06 AM

Any plans for deposits/withdrawals in Canada?
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 02:30:37 AM

Cash deposits--yes

What other methods would you like to see integration thats used for CAD ?

Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 02:54:26 AM

Cash deposits--yes

I would just like to be able to easily, and more importantly, inexpensively get money onto exchanges like TH and MtGox in order to buy BTC.

Paxum fails the 'inexpensively' part...  
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 03:04:16 AM

Cash deposits--yes

I would just like to be able to easily, and more importantly, inexpensively get money onto exchanges like TH and MtGox in order to buy BTC.

Paxum fails the 'inexpensively' part...  

Ya, Paxum is terribly expensive.

I'll look into CAD and circle back once I have anything to update

meelba

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 01:04:15 AM

bitinstant is down
for how long?
nmat

View Profile