Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More info about Satoshi Nakamoto needed for research  (Read 825 times)
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 07:27:56 PM

I want to know who he really is but.... I'm not that desperate. Let's think of this; if you met him right now, what would you do? Throw him a big thank you, eheh, what else? Knowing him won't have an affect on bitcoin's price either. So, it's not that necessary.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:07:12 PM

Hey everyone, I have decided it would be cool to do "research" about Satoshi Nakamoto to find out a bit more about him and his disparition. We could unite our knowledge about him and maybe get to somewhere with that.

Any info would be appreciated, Thanks
I wouldn't like to discourage you from this, but I still think that if you start this research you're more likely ending up where others stopped theirs. There is really no proof that you can get apart from just making up more assumptions that he's someone he's not. A lot of people have tried to uncover who Satoshi Nakamoto is and they ended up pointing hands at the wrong people and calling the real Satoshi while they are not.

While there are people who have been said to be the Satoshi Nakamoto, there have also been people that came themselves to claim that they are the one lol. I even read an interview with someone that worked with Satoshi Nakamoto in creating the Bitcoin, and he said that he never got to know who Satoshi Nakamoto was till now, and the man was able to cover up his tracks perfectly. So, it's up to you.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 09:59:10 PM

Hey everyone, I have decided it would be cool to do "research" about Satoshi Nakamoto to find out a bit more about him and his disparition. We could unite our knowledge about him and maybe get to somewhere with that.

I wouldn't like to discourage you from this, but I still think that if you start this research you're more likely ending up where others stopped theirs. There is really no proof that you can get apart from just making up more assumptions that he's someone he's not. A lot of people have tried to uncover who Satoshi Nakamoto is and they ended up pointing hands at the wrong people and calling the real Satoshi while they are not.

While there are people who have been said to be the Satoshi Nakamoto, there have also been people that came themselves to claim that they are the one lol. I even read an interview with someone that worked with Satoshi Nakamoto in creating the Bitcoin, and he said that he never got to know who Satoshi Nakamoto was till now, and the man was able to cover up his tracks perfectly. So, it's up to you.

If co-workers dont even know on the real identity of Satoshi then its nearly impossible to know on who he is and i do even believe that even his own family isnt aware on what he had created.

After all the years we've been here on this market,people are still continuing to seek of this mystery but it seems this wont really be uncovered anytime soon and for those people who do

claim that they are satoshi then its an utter Bullshit thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 08:59:34 AM

That information here on the internet is not enough to know more about Satoshi Nakamoto. Even those people who lend him help creating the blockchain network didn't know him. So I guess it's really impossible to gain more information unless he shows up in the public.

Even C.W. who attempts to claim as Satoshi Nakamoto didn't pass in the claim because he didn't know the whole information about him.
SUMBI99

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 11:34:49 PM

Many people west their time opening thread concern about Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin tested by different users and prevail that there is no influence which may change the technology 100% that is safe to be used and no one should be worry With Bitcoin and Blockchain in general
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:01:46 AM

I asked a friend who works for a top blockchain connoisseur who created his first cryptocurrency before Bitcoin. If he knew Satoshi Nakamoto and he said no.

I am also grateful for his creation. Bitcoin has disrupted money and made it available to everyone. For which I am grateful.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 06:22:31 AM

For personal information about Satoshi Nakamoto, then it will be very difficult since the identity of Satoshi still remains anonymous. No one knows if Satoshi is a male or female, a single person or a group of people. We know he is the creator of Bitcoin and the storyline behind the creation of Bitcoin. The video below gives some info about the creation of Bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto https://youtu.be/XfcvX0P1b5g .

voron7477

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 07:10:01 AM

How can investigating Satoshi's personality help to understand Bitcoin better? By the way, we don't even know his real name.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 02:24:02 PM

Research material is here

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/kleiman-v-wright/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc

plenty

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 05:22:59 PM

I read a lot about him ... Sam Nakamoto wrote about himself on the web that he is a 37-year-old Japanese. However, many users decided that no foreigner would be able to describe the virtual currency with such perfect English as a man signed under published documents. What else is known about him? It has been calculated that he has around one million virtual currency units on his account, and only 500 bitcoins have been spent.

One of the first clues was Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, an American of Japanese descent. Everything would agree - and name and professional experience - because he worked on secret military projects as a programmer, and then started working for financial institutions. In addition, he lived only a few streets from Hal Finney, who was the first to make a bitcoin transaction.

However, the revelations of the American "Newsweek" were refuted when the foundation of the real creator of Bitcoin posted an entry on the network: "I'm not Dorian Nakamoto" (although experts suspect that this entry is the work of hackers). In addition, his online entries were nothing like the language used by the mysterious programmer from Japan.

The eyes of the world turned to Finney himself - it was considered that he used part of the name of his "neighbor" as a pseudonym, for this first he became interested in cryptocurrency, so he had to be its creator. He himself denied these revelations. How was it really We won't find out because the American died in 2014.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 05:42:30 PM

plenty
Plenty of information about how fake, lying and misleading Wrong is. Indeed, lots of information to digest.

I read a lot about him ... Sam Nakamoto wrote about himself on the web that he is a 37-year-old Japanese. However, many users decided that no foreigner would be able to describe the virtual currency with such perfect English as a man signed under published documents. What else is known about him? It has been calculated that he has around one million virtual currency units on his account, and only 500 bitcoins have been spent.

One of the first clues was Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, an American of Japanese descent. Everything would agree - and name and professional experience - because he worked on secret military projects as a programmer, and then started working for financial institutions. In addition, he lived only a few streets from Hal Finney, who was the first to make a bitcoin transaction.

However, the revelations of the American "Newsweek" were refuted when the foundation of the real creator of Bitcoin posted an entry on the network: "I'm not Dorian Nakamoto" (although experts suspect that this entry is the work of hackers). In addition, his online entries were nothing like the language used by the mysterious programmer from Japan.

The eyes of the world turned to Finney himself - it was considered that he used part of the name of his "neighbor" as a pseudonym, for this first he became interested in cryptocurrency, so he had to be its creator. He himself denied these revelations. How was it really We won't find out because the American died in 2014.
Yet, +95% of everything we know is pure speculation and possible coincidences. This is mostly why a proper and in-depth research of Satoshi would most likely be a waste of time and, in the end, a negative thing. You'd research the person/group who has given you the ability to have a financial freedom but wanted to be anonymous and enjoy the freedom he has himself too, as putting yourself in the position of "Bitcoin's creator" instantly makes you a target for some entities.

Overall, the whole "who is Satoshi" thing is as useless as the "is CSW a liar" research.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 12:36:03 AM

BTC-!!!WE are ALL Satoshi!!!!-BTC

Actually I can't repeat it often enough, but I wish for him that he never to get exposed.

Many people would like to see him dead!
Very powerful people...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 06:14:41 AM

plenty
Plenty of information about how fake, lying and misleading Wrong is. Indeed, lots of information to digest.

I see lots of evidence and real world proofs - but with biased attitude u cannot

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:33:52 AM

Give it upp. Like, just stop. Is there even a need for one to research about a man who doesn't want to appear in public that much? It's not cool man. And seriously, all the research here that's been sent and done and would be done have already been analyzed by a lot of people from our own community and maybe even other communities. Researching something requires you to actually have some sort of path or headway, and stating a goal isn't enough to make it a "research". Especially when most of the sht out there are speculations only.

What would you even achieve with researching about Satoshi? To appease your curiosity? Might as well stop early then, not to mention that nothing will come out of it, stepping outside certain bounds could lead to various consequences, especially with how big the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████