Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbet.cc scam finally exposed!!  (Read 3083 times)
Evoc (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:17:42 PM

I made a deposit to that site "coinbet.cc" last night like the fool that I am.  It has been 12 hrs and still no sign though after 90 confirmations.
Anybody know if coinbet.cc has been exposed as a scam??  I emailed there support and this is the respnse they sent me:

""Hi,

We are contacting you regarding the deposit you attempted to make through Coinbet.cc recently.  It seems that BlockChain are experiencing problems with their API at the moment, and so for this short period we have to make credits manually.

We apologise for this problem, but as it is at BlockChain, we are in their hands right now.

However, in order to alleviate any delays or other issues, we can address any deposit you have made.

Could you please provide the following information, (for security, so that we know it was you who made the deposit):

Amount deposited (in Bitcoin):

Address payment was sent to:

Thank you, and we apologise again for the current situation.  We hope that they will be able to address it quickly.

Regards,

Customer Support (Tech)""

ANY BIT OF REASSURANCE ABOUT THIS CROWD WOULD BE HELPFUL.

Thank you all.

CoinBet.CC is NOT a scam.
And I understand you are worried about your money but do not call someone a scam because of some delays.

And they did respond to you, so you should perhaps wait?

"and so for this short period we have to make credits manually."

You are not the only customer of CoinBet.CC. If API was down, imagine how many transactions they needed to confirm manually?
A lot!
Coinbet.CC have  a lot of customers...

And I am sure your deposited coins will be on your account asap if not yet.

Are ya still saying it's not a scam, now roslinpl, ya prick?Huh

I am praying that anyone involved with coinbe.cc dies a very dirty death soon!! It'd still be too good for them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evoc (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:11:49 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576109.0

Full details of their scamming!!!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:25:05 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576109.0

Full details of their scamming!!!

Evoc I am sorry to hear that coinbet.cc bonuses became a scam.
Maybe if your op post would contain same proofs like in the thread you have linked community would trust you then

Now I do believe in your words from op post but by stalking me with your PM's you're acting with a bad manner.
It is not my fault that coinbet.cc bonuses became a scam.
So please stop sending me those crazy PMs....

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: