Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: freebitco.in scam?  (Read 375 times)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:39:20 PM

The Blockchain said your address and the money you had in your account said it was spent and had been sent / had transaction in another two addresses. Maybe the only fault here is that you used Stakecube as your withdrawal address and not a much-trusted online wallets such Coinbase and so on. The only possible reason is that your wallet / your account in Stakecube is not that secured and had been, somehow, hacked.

asianguy845 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:58:10 PM

hacked? how is that possible?
also, we have contacted stakecube admins and awaiting response
asianguy845 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:18:58 PM

ok guys, thx for the kind thoughts... my brother has recieved the deposit after contacing stakecube admins... i guess something wrong with the system

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:52:16 PM

ok guys, thx for the kind thoughts... my brother has recieved the deposit after contacing stakecube admins... i guess something wrong with the system

I think to lessen your fear and to somehow occur the same situation again, better use other wallets that are guaranteed not to have system bugs. Because if it is their system that has faults, soon a single breach would get all of your balances. And good luck, some faulty system tend to prolong the customer's wait yet ends up on nothing.

KingNectuluh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:04:55 PM

I read this and am amazed that you didnt contact them after one or 2 days.

I have been with stakecube over 2 years. And yes they are a new platform. Their main business is Pool staking and shared masternodes with their very own exchange. Minecube is not cloudmining but yeah i cant blame you if you dont know stakecube and didnt do research. Its one of the upcoming platforms and its growing rapidly. Because ppl dont know them does not mean its fake or scam. Once Binance was not known too.

Any problems always go to their discord. They react witin 24 hours with a great service.

Just wanted to leave my 2 satoshis on this matter.

Glad it has been resolved.
scotlarock727

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:54:03 PM

As i read down this thread i see a few people saying that stakecube is a scam. I would love to have a chat with each and every person that believes this! Please point out to me one thing that is fact based to make this statement. I have been apart of the community and been a user of the site from the early stages. At this time there is no other exchange or site i trust more then stakecube. I have been ripped off from many exchanges Cryptohub, Cryptopia Idaxx and Wadax to just name a few. When Stakcube was hacked over a year ago i figured i would be screwed over again. But to my surprise i was refunded and everyone else was too. Scammers don't refund. And to make myself very clear Stakecube is the only site that has ever paid me back from losses do to a hack. Guys please do your research before listening to others being negative. Stakecube has an awsome support system if you have any issues the team in discord will have it resolved with in hours. I can personally say they are amazing. You want facts join the community in discord and listen to the community. You can also research the SCC on coinmarketcap and see how the value is mooning. I am not a team member but a loving investor of this project. FYI just do your research please!!
asianguy845 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:53:12 AM

very good guys... thx for sharing your thoughts on stakecube & freebitco.in
I can say they are both legit Cheesy
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:22:28 AM

It mean there was a problem on stakecube, not from freebitcoin since the problem has been solved after your brother contacted stakecube's admin.

Snip
They said that because they don't ever heard about stakecube before.

So @asianguy845, can you lock this thread now?
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 05:30:58 AM

As I thought so. The problem here is not about freebitco.in. You shouldn't have use that kind of title is because it's almost the same as accusing freebitco.in a scam. You should have done it sooner where you should contact the platform where you have sent your btc if the btc address that you have filed up is correct or no signs of clipboard hijacking. I experience the same thing as yours where I sent some crypto and saw it confirmed successfully but no balance in the account where I sent it to.
asianguy845 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 06:29:36 PM

ok im locking this thread guys Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: