Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC halving party is over, MASS PoC takes you back to ten years ago  (Read 2041 times)
RomiM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:49:01 PM

Proof of capacity or PoC consensus algorithm is used in MASS blockchain. Is there any real-world use case of this blockchain apart from mining? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 06:01:25 PM

A bunch of those coins came out in 3-4 years ago and they weren't doing too good in the bear market.

Take a look at storj https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/storj
It went from €2.1 to €0.1. That's a devastating drop if you compare to Bitcoin that lost 85% and recovered back to 50% of ATH. Storj lost 98%! Are you saying that those coins are what we should be putting our money into instead of PoW or PoS coins? Cheesy
amber332 (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:55:16 PM

A bunch of those coins came out in 3-4 years ago and they weren't doing too good in the bear market.

It went from €2.1 to €0.1. That's a devastating drop if you compare to Bitcoin that lost 85% and recovered back to 50% of ATH. Storj lost 98%! Are you saying that those coins are what we should be putting our money into instead of PoW or PoS coins? Cheesy

Its advisable not to put all your eggs in one bucket. Bitcoin is first choice for most of crypto investors but when it comes to altcoins there is huge list. I have just given few key points of why to invest in this PoC based MASS token. Already this token has gone up to 0.7$ within week of its enlisting on exchange.   
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:48:02 PM

Mnah, who would use your blockchain? You still do not understand why BTC is valuable - due to its usecase, many users, safety, decentralized. But you don´t offer anytihing new.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:03:30 PM

Its advisable not to put all your eggs in one bucket. Bitcoin is first choice for most of crypto investors but when it comes to altcoins there is huge list. I have just given few key points of why to invest in this PoC based MASS token. Already this token has gone up to 0.7$ within week of its enlisting on exchange.   

And this is a mistake many crypto investors do.

You shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket is a quote used to describe types of investments. You shouldn't have all your money tied in real estate because a crash on that market will make you lose it all, so put some into stocks and commodities as well and hold some cash at hand.

Bitcoin and altcoins are still the same basket!
amber332 (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:09:08 AM

Mnah, who would use your blockchain? You still do not understand why BTC is valuable - due to its usecase, many users, safety, decentralized. But you don´t offer anytihing new.

Nobody is doubting the value and importance of Bitcoin. The new thing introduced in this mining token is the way you can mine. You don't need traditional expensive mining devices along with huge power. MASS can be mined on computing devices using their storage space, though complexity is increasing day by day.
Jogmania

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:18:50 PM

Ever since its launch, the price is stable b/w 0.5$ to 0.7$. Which means so far the coin is doing good on exchange. I think its now better to buy this from exchange rather than mine it.
anknok

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 06:40:48 PM

Ever since its launch, the price is stable b/w 0.5$ to 0.7$. Which means so far the coin is doing good on exchange. I think its now better to buy this from exchange rather than mine it.

Wow this is really cool. Can you write on which exchanges I can find this coin? It's on the dip and its best to buy coins on the dip. I like this strategy.
Jogmania

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:13:24 PM
Merited by philanthropist67 (1)

Wow this is really cool. Can you write on which exchanges I can find this coin? It's on the dip and its best to buy coins on the dip. I like this strategy.

You can find MASS on the following exchanges.
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_BTC
HankePoster

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:29:58 PM

Price of MASS is going down and that's a good opportunity to buy this coin at this dip. Initially it was at 0.5$ then went up to 0.7$ and now coming down again. Take it as an opportunity to buy.
RomiM

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 08:14:33 PM

Price of MASS is going down and that's a good opportunity to buy this coin at this dip. Initially it was at 0.5$ then went up to 0.7$ and now coming down again. Take it as an opportunity to buy.

I think party time for MASS is now over as it has gone down to 0.28$ and those who sold it at 0.7$ must be partying now. MASS is great example of doing analysis and investing in new coins. Not every new coin is scam.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 08:23:09 PM

Nobody is doubting the value and importance of Bitcoin. The new thing introduced in this mining token is the way you can mine. You don't need traditional expensive mining devices along with huge power. MASS can be mined on computing devices using their storage space, though complexity is increasing day by day.

What you're describing above as a response to @Pecunia  is that to start with the mining is relatively inexpensive because most of it it will be done on computing devices' storage but isn't this just the early stages of MASS?
If you really see potential in this new coin then you'll come to realize just like in the history of BTC mining that this computing power will get more and more demanding with time. SO based on what you're saying this possible issue isn't even on the table...by that logic the conclusion is that there's no need for MASS when it essential doesn't do anything else better than the already existing blockchain

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 10:15:28 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 09:11:45 PM by StephenJH

The problem is not whether the coin can be mined on the computer or not, but how the  profitable.  And I don't think that personal computer mining is a good idea.
That is right what you said people focus only on the coin if it is profitable or not, even though it can be mined on a computer or not as you said. But more than that mining is not easy as expected, for doing that you need to have good equipment, the best system and also electricity, l don't think that everybody can do it. It will take a time and mostly money can not motivate you for working hard. Mining is not a person, it is for a huge company.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
AntChe

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:17:27 PM

The problem is not whether the coin can be mined on the computer or not, but how the  profitable.  And I don't think that personal computer mining is a good idea.
That is right what you said people focus only on the coin if it is profitable or not, even though it can be mined on a computer or not as you said. But more than that mining is not easy as expected, for doing that you need to have good equipment, the best system and also electricity, l don't think that everybody can do it. It will take a time and mostly money can not motivate you for working hard. Mining is not a person, it is for a huge company.

MASS is profitable for those mined it before its listed on the exchange. I still feel that current price of MASS is ideal for investment. Its a nice project and will explode someday for sure.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:25:56 PM

The good thing about this project is documentation. You can find each and every info in document section like from setting up miner to how to do the mining itself. Just browse the document section of this project and you will love it.
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 04:59:45 PM

You need be up to date and carefully analyzing all projects in order to not miss any opportunity. Those who analyzed MASS in its early days and mined it were the true winners. I dont think anybody can now be equivalent to those early birds.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:37:52 PM

Price of MASS is gaining momentum and hopes are that in days to come its price will go up.
There are not much options available for new miners, MASS is a good opportunity for those who looking to mine something on there computers.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:04:55 AM

We were expecting bitcoin price to rising when the halving occur but the bitcoin price keep staying at the current price even the halving has ended long ago. Now im no longer mining bitcoin because the mining expense cost more than the mining profit when the reward halved.
About MASS coin, is this coin already listed on the exchange ?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:54:02 PM

We were expecting bitcoin price to rising when the halving occur but the bitcoin price keep staying at the current price even the halving has ended long ago. Now im no longer mining bitcoin because the mining expense cost more than the mining profit when the reward halved.

Yes its already on two exchnages MXC and Hotbit

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT
janak3

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:05:40 PM

Yes its already on two exchnages MXC and Hotbit

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT

Its on two more exchnages Hoo and BKEX. Its journey on exchnages is good so far, reaching ATH of 0.7$ after its launch. Right it a bit down, which is good buying opportunity for those who believe in it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: