Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC halving party is over, MASS PoC takes you back to ten years ago  (Read 2041 times)
SamaBB

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:47:58 PM

Mining is no more decentralized, its very much centralized. And this is very much against the principles of Satoshi. MASS is a good option, if you are looking to mine something on your traditional device.
UpBots

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 05:18:15 PM

crypto is here to stay and it will keep on growing with new projects like MASS. its listed on exchanges in April and those who mined it before listing on exchanges have earned a lot. I still feel that this project has too much potential to go up and price is still in range.
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 07:58:56 PM

crypto is here to stay and it will keep on growing with new projects like MASS. its listed on exchanges in April and those who mined it before listing on exchanges have earned a lot. I still feel that this project has too much potential to go up and price is still in range.

The point is we dont pay much attention to coin when its in its early stage and available for almost free. We only ran after it when party is almost over. Same happen with this coin, it was easy to mine before its listing on exchange but not many payed attention to it. Now it has very good price on exchanges.
azadm1

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:04:20 PM

MASS is considered a new generation of POC capacity algorithm, which is very different from Bitcoin mining, GPU mining, and even Filecoin. It not only make mining decentralized but also makes blockchain more effective then its previous versions.
WinterCns

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:07:51 PM

If you read subject of this post it clearly says that Bitcoin is no more a popular choice for mining since its taken over by whales who can afford expensive machines and pay electricity bills. We defiantly have to look for alternative and if you see the price of btc on exchanges then surly its a good choice.
pinko5

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:58:03 PM

The good thing about MASS is that its price is stable on exchange since its enlistment. It has ATH of 0.70$ while now its stable at 0.35$. I haven't seen any token with such stable price.   
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT

Its price is stable and if remain stable for next 6 months it will defiantly attract more investors to come and join this coin. Hopes are that its price will remain stable and may go up because of its PoC base consensus engine.
azadm1

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 06:46:24 PM

The energy efficient PoC consensus algorithm is one the main reason why MASS is adopted by so many people. Its very clear from it price that it has a long way to go up.
ddal3

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 12:15:59 PM

Always choose your coin wisely. I remember people saying strange thing about MASS before its enlistment on exchanges but once  on exchnage people opinion about it was completely changed. But the time to invest was lost by then. You need to be quick in your decision making else its too late.
langoot

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 07:10:36 PM

PoC consensus algorithm is there for many years but the way MASS has implemented that in his blockchain is amazing. MASS is there to stay and has filled many shortcomings of traditional blockchain.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:29:01 PM

There are many things we learn from BTC halving and one is that BTC  mining is not for everyone these days. We have to look around and see what will be next BTC after 10 years and I think MASS has a fair chance to become a new gold in coming years. DYOR.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:17:15 PM

MASS is something we regret not mining in early days of its launch. Now we cant mine it because its complexity has gone way up and has gained a lot of popularity. I think its best to buy MASS on exchange now.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:37:17 PM

So much newbie shilling in this thread Shocked

The good thing about MASS is that its price is stable on exchange since its enlistment. It has ATH of 0.70$ while now its stable at 0.35$. I haven't seen any token with such stable price.   
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT

In other words if you put 1000 dollars in MASS in May you''re down 650 USD and if you did it in June you're only down 400. Such a stable investment Wink
amber332 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:02:26 PM

In other words if you put 1000 dollars in MASS in May you''re down 650 USD and if you did it in June you're only down 400. Such a stable investment Wink

With this logic BTC is such a useless investment, its up on one day and down on other day. Name any single crypto that is stable throughout in its history. Crypto is all about wild fire. If you need stability, invest in banks.
EscTel

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:58:44 PM

If you see price of MASS, its clearly evident that its way more then price of many other altcoins. This price is very high keeping in view the time MASS has taken. Its slowly but surly going to moon.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:52:26 PM

With this logic BTC is such a useless investment, its up on one day and down on other day. Name any single crypto that is stable throughout in its history. Crypto is all about wild fire. If you need stability, invest in banks.

There is no such thing like stability in crypto, its all about volatiliy. But price of MASS is stable in a sense that its revolving around 0.3 - 0.5 $. It has'nt collapsed so far, this is clear indication that its a strong coin.
Bigerio

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:45:15 PM

I wish I was well aware of BTC mining 10 years back but was not. BTC mining is only in the range of people who can afford expensive machines and pay bills. MASS so far has done good on exchnage by gaining price of 0.3$. You can still mine this on your laptop as u only need to provide proof of capacity.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 06:31:02 PM

There is no such thing like stability in crypto, its all about volatiliy. But price of MASS is stable in a sense that its revolving around 0.3 - 0.5 $. It has'nt collapsed so far, this is clear indication that its a strong coin.

Thats not a god advice. BTC price is stable for so many months. You have to do research and find coins that have stable price. There are many such coins who price are stable. Bank investment is crap as it is directly proportional to inflation.
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 05:50:41 PM

PoC consensus algorithm backed coins like MASS are good addition to crypto world as they allow everyone to mine the coins on there local computers and this was something not possible previously.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:39:21 PM

BTC price and its hash rate is touching skies and people like me who are just entering crypto domain cant mine or buy BTC right now. Coins like MASS are good alternative for people like me.
chitchat

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 05:15:35 PM

MASS is a good addition in list of coins that are minable on ordinary devices. But you need massive amount of storage in order to get some good reward. If you are new to mining then MASS is best option to start with. They have great documentation that can help you in getting started with mining. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: