Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:15:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC halving party is over, MASS PoC takes you back to ten years ago  (Read 2045 times)
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:40:22 PM

Price of MASS is gaining momentum and hopes are that in days to come its price will go up.
There are not much options available for new miners, MASS is a good opportunity for those who looking to mine something on there computers.

CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 03:43:14 PM

Price of MASS is gaining momentum and hopes are that in days to come its price will go up.
There are not much options available for new miners, MASS is a good opportunity for those who looking to mine something on there computers.

Its price is down right now. If someone want it for future bull run then this is the right time to buy it now. We have seen few massive bull runs of MASS, chances are that its accumulating volume for yet another bull run. Its ATH was 1.75$ which is very much decent. If BTC stays around 60k then who knows MASS may break its ATH.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:59:09 PM

No new miner in MASS since the early mining phase has been long gone. Now it become hard for any new miners as the price of MASS ain't high as it use to be. Either they decide to be in MASS because they really think the coin recovery or truly has nowhere to go.
Barkul

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:20:41 PM

No new miner in MASS since the early mining phase has been long gone. Now it become hard for any new miners as the price of MASS ain't high as it use to be. Either they decide to be in MASS because they really think the coin recovery or truly has nowhere to go.

That's very much true. Good time or profitable time to mine MASS was when it was not on exchange. Right now its price is volatile so we can see that complexity has also gone up. Its better to buy MASS rather then mine, its more profitable that way. Just my few satoshi.
Barkul

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:33:25 PM

That's very much true. Good time or profitable time to mine MASS was when it was not on exchange. Right now its price is volatile so we can see that complexity has also gone up. Its better to buy MASS rather then mine, its more profitable that way. Just my few satoshi.
What if in the future MASS will still be like now ? will you keep it or will you ignore it ? because everyone who is patient has his limit in terms of waiting and also has a target time that he must set for a profit on every coin he chooses now.

If you are HODLer then you can wait for your target price. See current price of BTC, if you have bought BTC at dip then you can enjoy selling it at its ATH. MASS is down right not but that doesnt mean it will be down for ever, i will wait until I see my target price.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:53:36 PM

I joined this forum to hunt for coins that I can mine and earn some rewards. This is a good coin. It is interchangeable and open for everyone to mine.
And also equipment and resources are mandatory menus as our combat tools before the war. One thing I can say is that in the future, more and more will have to follow because technology can't be stopped like using old phones with new phones with high speed features.
Maybe we need another consensus algorithm in the future because BTC is PoW not good in terms of power consumption, rewards etc. Challenging PoC has a bright future.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:28:49 PM

I joined this forum to hunt for coins that I can mine and earn some rewards. This is a good coin. It is interchangeable and open for everyone to mine.
And also equipment and resources are mandatory menus as our combat tools before the war. One thing I can say is that in the future, more and more will have to follow because technology can't be stopped like using old phones with new phones with high speed features.
Maybe we need another consensus algorithm in the future because BTC is PoW not good in terms of power consumption, rewards etc. Challenging PoC has a bright future.

PoW has it own worth and is responsible for security and robustness of BTC blockchain. Moving ahead ETH is also moving towards PoS this month and thats another way to do consensus without using too much power.
MASS is good, as its open for everyone. If you have extra HDD then you are good to mine MASS.
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 05:59:42 PM

PoW has it own worth and is responsible for security and robustness of BTC blockchain. Moving ahead ETH is also moving towards PoS this month and thats another way to do consensus without using too much power.
MASS is good, as its open for everyone. If you have extra HDD then you are good to mine MASS.

There are many who have got there profits from PoC backed MASS. One thing you need to keep in your mind is that whatever you wanna do with a coin do it when its on its initial stages. Once a project goes to final stages i.e. its launched or is on exchanges its very difficult to gain profit.
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 03:57:27 PM

Those who have missed to mine BTC in its initial stages have very minor chances of getting profit, if they can buy expensive equipment and can afford huge electricity bills only then they can be benefited from BTC mining. There are coins still in market that are not as profitable like BTC but still have the capacity to give you adequate profit.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:35:18 PM

Once the coin is on exchange all its dynamics changes. I remember MASS before it was listed on exchange, not many cared about it at that time and at that time its complexity was also very low. Those who mined it at that moment were able to sell it whenit got it on hobit and other exchanges. Thats the story of crypto, you need to be smart on time.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 05:24:56 PM

Those who have missed to mine BTC in its initial stages have very minor chances of getting profit, if they can buy expensive equipment and can afford huge electricity bills only then they can be benefited from BTC mining. There are coins still in market that are not as profitable like BTC but still have the capacity to give you adequate profit.

I don't think mining any coin is a good option. If you like some coin just go and buy it and HODL. By mining you just burn your devices and energy, nothing else. I suggest if you like MASS then there is no point in mining it now. Just go to exchange like hobit where its listed and buy it. You will regret if you keep on wasting time on stuff like mining.

Theones

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 05:48:05 PM

BTC halving party that started after recent halving is still in progress and it doesn't seem to be over very soon. Nonetheless this party is for those miners who have invested there interest in BTC 10 years back. Still MASS has opened his arms for new miners and that's something positive. Those who wanna see and learn mining must try mass.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 05:57:49 PM

There are many who have got there profits from PoC backed MASS. One thing you need to keep in your mind is that whatever you wanna do with a coin do it when its on its initial stages. Once a project goes to final stages i.e. its launched or is on exchanges its very difficult to gain profit.

crypto market is about buying the right coin, at right time and on right price. If you misses any of these filters then it become very difficult to get full profit. So those who have bought mass well on time can gain maximum profit from it just like whales invested in bitcoin well before public jumped into it. Always invest wisely and timely.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 04:18:34 PM

crypto market is about buying the right coin, at right time and on right price. If you misses any of these filters then it become very difficult to get full profit. So those who have bought mass well on time can gain maximum profit from it just like whales invested in bitcoin well before public jumped into it. Always invest wisely and timely.

MASS is the right coin and this is the right opportunity to jump into this coin. With BTC going down, MASS is somewhat retaining ts price. Seeing the volume involved in trading of this coin, I am sure momentum is building up for this coin to go up in price with coming bull run. If you have faith in MASS then just don't let this opportunity go waste.
Theones

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 06:29:35 PM

MASS is the right coin and this is the right opportunity to jump into this coin. With BTC going down, MASS is somewhat retaining ts price. Seeing the volume involved in trading of this coin, I am sure momentum is building up for this coin to go up in price with coming bull run. If you have faith in MASS then just don't let this opportunity go waste.

I think the real issue with MASS is that there marketing team is silent. There is no update about this project here on bitcointalkorg nor on there twitter page. The project has so much to offer but they are not updating us about whats happening here. With this behavior we wont be able to see MASS going up anytime soon.

og kush420

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:14:14 PM

Incentive

MASS has controlled inflation, as there will be 206,438,400 MASS tokens that will be ever generated in 15 different periods. Reward will be halved while moving from one period to another. The first halving will take place at a block height of
13440 and total of 1024 block rewards will be issued with each MASS block before the first halving. The miner who creates the new block through PoC mining is awarded 192 MASS as a base reward.
You can find complete detail about mass here https://docs.massnet.org/en/

Still miners who mine a block are getting 192 MASS as reward or its changed? In my rough opinion with current price of MASS 0.30$, reward for mining  a MASS block is around 60 to 70$ thats quite reasonable. But the real point is how much HDD is required to generate a block? Is there any MASS miner around that can answer this?

mm2543363580

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:01:36 PM

Incentive

MASS has controlled inflation, as there will be 206,438,400 MASS tokens that will be ever generated in 15 different periods. Reward will be halved while moving from one period to another. The first halving will take place at a block height of
13440 and total of 1024 block rewards will be issued with each MASS block before the first halving. The miner who creates the new block through PoC mining is awarded 192 MASS as a base reward.
You can find complete detail about mass here https://docs.massnet.org/en/

Still miners who mine a block are getting 192 MASS as reward or its changed? In my rough opinion with current price of MASS 0.30$, reward for mining  a MASS block is around 60 to 70$ thats quite reasonable. But the real point is how much HDD is required to generate a block? Is there any MASS miner around that can answer this?

If they are following halving pattern of BTC then reward must be down from 192 on every halving. Reward is quite good as price of MASS is stable and in not going down, its showing strong resistance on 0.30$. This clearly indicates that it will go up from this point. DYOR and grab MASS at current price if you think its good investment.

og kush420

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 05:52:52 PM

If you are talking about parties then they are never over. Bitcoin parties are here since last 10 years and they will continue like that. MASS is very new to crypto market and we have not seen many parties from this coin. In this bull run MASS is not performing very well, I dont know whats the reason. Can somebody tell the reason.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 06:39:59 PM

MASS will defiantly take you 10 years back if you invest in this coin at current price and accumulate it in good quantity. its price is ideal right now and if you see its price pattern then one clearly judge that it will go up from here. DYOR and share your thoughts on what you think about buying MASS now.

Theones

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 05:25:40 PM

If you are talking about parties then they are never over. Bitcoin parties are here since last 10 years and they will continue like that. MASS is very new to crypto market and we have not seen many parties from this coin. In this bull run MASS is not performing very well, I dont know whats the reason. Can somebody tell the reason.

The statement is not valid in current situation. We see price of BTC is still somewhat stable, its not going any where down but I dont know the reason why MASS price is not stable. Its only going down and down. Price of MASS is alarmingly going down? Can somebody share news from dev team that what exactly is wrong with MASS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: