Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC halving party is over, MASS PoC takes you back to ten years ago  (Read 2041 times)
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:47:37 PM

MASS has gone down to its minimum price since its launch, I dont know wts the exact reason for that. BTC is still somewhat bullish and so are alt coins. Is this the end of this coin or other way around? It may be because whales have got there profit from this coin and have dumped it now. I still see its a good coin to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:39:47 PM

MASS has gone down to its minimum price since its launch, I dont know wts the exact reason for that. BTC is still somewhat bullish and so are alt coins. Is this the end of this coin or other way around? It may be because whales have got there profit from this coin and have dumped it now. I still see its a good coin to buy.

Remember "when market is bear, cash is the king". See the price of MASS, its extremely lucrative for buying. We don't pay much attention to a coin when its down and out rather we buy it when it starts going up. That's the mistake made by majority of traders and that's why its said 80% of traders are in loss.
mm2543363580

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:02:21 PM

Remember "when market is bear, cash is the king". See the price of MASS, its extremely lucrative for buying. We don't pay much attention to a coin when its down and out rather we buy it when it starts going up. That's the mistake made by majority of traders and that's why its said 80% of traders are in loss.

You may wait as price of bitcoin is taking correction and it seems that alt coins will also take a break. Let the price sink more then you may buy. If you have faith and trust in MASS then keep a close eye on that coin as surely it is available at discounted price. How much discount you want is upto you.

galambo

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:20:22 PM

You may wait as price of bitcoin is taking correction and it seems that alt coins will also take a break. Let the price sink more then you may buy. If you have faith and trust in MASS then keep a close eye on that coin as surely it is available at discounted price. How much discount you want is upto you.

Dont wait more, just buy now if you are looking to invest in MASS now. You wont get low price which is available right now. MASS has find a support at 0.03$ and its rebounding from here. I am gathering MASS as I am sure it will touch 0.5$ very soon. As bitcoin is stable and looking for another bull run.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:09:16 PM

You need to be careful if you are planning to invest in MASS, as it has gone down significantly. It will stay there for a while. i do agree that if you can wait for a while then buy it, not much risk involved at current price. But dont expect it to come up in very short span of time. These are my few satoshis.

og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:13:16 PM

You need to be careful if you are planning to invest in MASS, as it has gone down significantly. It will stay there for a while. i do agree that if you can wait for a while then buy it, not much risk involved at current price. But dont expect it to come up in very short span of time. These are my few satoshis.

This is ideal price of MASS to buy. You wont see MASS too down as it is now. You just need to be brave when everyone fears to buy. Also BTC is getting bullish once again and this will directly effect coins like MASS that go up and down with bitcoin. See 24 hrs volume of this coin, its over on emillion most of the times.

CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 05:03:39 PM

MASS has gone down in sleeping mode and no one knows how long it will stay there in sleeping mode. If there team break some news regarding some new development then it may go up. Crypto market is also bearish as BTC continuously going down. So if you have MASS then just hodl it.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 06:19:22 PM

The day has finally arrived for the much-anticipated Bitcoin coin halving event. Now miners will get 6.25 bitcoin as a reward for mining every bitcoin block.
Initially, anyone with a computer could mine bitcoin, but it quickly turned into an arms race. Bitcoin mining now is only a concern for miners who can afford expensive mining hardware that eats too much electricity. There is no space in the bitcoin mining now for people who have an ordinary computing device.
If you are crypto mining enthusiastic and don't have expensive mining hardware don't worry there are cryptocurrencies that you can mine on your computer. One such crypto is MASS which we will discuss in the remaining part of this thread.  
MASS Blockchain Consensus Engine
MASS is developed with the aim to solve the mining problem that lies in early blockchains based on PoW.  It introduces a consensus engine whose purpose is to become the basic infrastructure to all blockchain consensus layers. MASS adopted the Proof-of-Capacity (PoC) consensus algorithm, this consensus algorithm help in creating a consensus layer that is permission less, fair, energy efficiency, secure, and universal while ensuring the fundamental security of the public chain.
What distinguishes MASS from other blockchain is that nodes participating in consensus process use their storage capacity to participate in the consensus process. This means that anyone who has a computer running with a storage device can participate in mining the MASS. There is no requirement for expensive hardware and paying heavy electricity bills.

Mass - shifting the mining process from expensive Miners to storage capacity.

Proof of Capacity Consensus Algorithm

This consensus algorithm is based on providing proof of storage space. Every node has to provide a valid proof of the capacity in order to submit a block to the network and claim reward. The algorithm makes it impossible for any node to generate capacity proof without having the corresponding storage size, and this proof can be verified by every node that participates in the consensus process. Block is accepted by the network only if both the block data and the proof of capacity are valid.

MASS Features

1. Permission less

Based on the Satoshi principle of decentralization, any node can join the MASS network without requiring any permission.

2. Fair

The consensus protocol makes sure that only a node having valid proof of effective capacity can generate a block. Also, the proof of effective capacity is storage medium independent, this makes all nodes of the network at the same marginal costs.

3. Energy Efficient.

Compared to PoW, MASS PoC has extremely low computing and energy consumption. There is no continuous requirement of power and storage capacity when not participating in the MASS network can be reformatted and used for other purposes.

4. Universal

Nodes in MASS network can support multiple blockchain instances in parallel as same storage space can provide valid proof of capacity to different blockchain consensus instances.

5. Secure.

All these features don't come at the cost of compromise on security. In terms of security, the MASS and PoW consensus protocols are very similar. Using the theory of Time-memory trade-off, the PoC protocol ensures the unforgeability of proofs, and together with the use of a verifiable random function ensures that the MASS system has 51% Byzantine Fault Tolerance.

Incentive

MASS has controlled inflation, as there will be 206,438,400 MASS tokens that will be ever generated in 15 different periods. Reward will be halved while moving from one period to another. The first halving will take place at a block height of
13440 and total of 1024 block rewards will be issued with each MASS block before the first halving. The miner who creates the new block through PoC mining is awarded 192 MASS as a base reward.
You can find complete detail about mass here https://docs.massnet.org/en/

first Since its launch it seems to have a steady price between $0.5 to $0.7. I think so far the coin will work well on every exchange. but in my opinion, for now we are better off buying them from every exchange when compared to mining them. I think this is more interesting

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 10:55:38 AM

first Since its launch it seems to have a steady price between $0.5 to $0.7. I think so far the coin will work well on every exchange. but in my opinion, for now we are better off buying them from every exchange when compared to mining them. I think this is more interesting

MASS has gone to its ATH of 1.6$ since its launch. The price was stable in between 0.5 to 0.7$ but now it has gone down to 0.04 - 0.05$ and is stable in that window. I do agree with your idea that its better to buy this coin from exchange rather then mining it. I don't think there is any loss in buying MASS at current price.
azadm1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 06:36:09 PM

The price of MASS is very much stable at 0.04$ which means it has chances of rebound from here. If you see TA of MASS then it always has a rebound from 0.05$. DYOR before making any decision on investment.
SamaBB

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:57:32 PM

The price of MASS is very much stable at 0.04$ which means it has chances of rebound from here. If you see TA of MASS then it always has a rebound from 0.05$. DYOR before making any decision on investment.

MASS price has gone down further but the concern is its volume has gone up by 43% i.e. over 1.4 million USD. There are lots of people who are still buying this coin for future gain. DYOR before you make any investment decision about MASS.
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:02:46 PM

MASS has gone to its ATH of 1.6$ since its launch. The price was stable in between 0.5 to 0.7$ but now it has gone down to 0.04 - 0.05$ and is stable in that window. I do agree with your idea that its better to buy this coin from exchange rather then mining it. I don't think there is any loss in buying MASS at current price.

Talk about the future, past is gone. No doubt MASS has enjoyed a great past but its future is not looking great. Price is very much low and there are no solid indication that this price will go up from here. Also we are hearing no news about development from the team.
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 06:51:14 PM

Talk about the future, past is gone. No doubt MASS has enjoyed a great past but its future is not looking great. Price is very much low and there are no solid indication that this price will go up from here. Also we are hearing no news about development from the team.

There are mixed indicators about MASS about its future but seeing its resistance on current price of 0.02$ i am very sure it will be up from here on. Its continuously refusing to go down from here which is clear indication that momentum is building up. Its ideal price to buy MASS at current rate.
chitchat

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 05:07:38 PM

There are mixed indicators about MASS about its future but seeing its resistance on current price of 0.02$ i am very sure it will be up from here on. Its continuously refusing to go down from here which is clear indication that momentum is building up. Its ideal price to buy MASS at current rate.

Your observation seems to be very valid as MASS price is now on 0.03$ which is bounce back from 0.02$. MASS is proving that its here to stay. Every coin can survive the bull market surviving the bear market is the key.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 06:23:38 PM

Your observation seems to be very valid as MASS price is now on 0.03$ which is bounce back from 0.02$. MASS is proving that its here to stay. Every coin can survive the bull market surviving the bear market is the key.

Price is not the only factor which need to be considered while we invest in any coin. We need to know in Which direction the token is heading like on which exchnages it is listed and what are utilites of the token. If you keep on running after the price then you will end up losing money.
sidsx2

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 06:38:22 PM

Price is not the only factor which need to be considered while we invest in any coin. We need to know in Which direction the token is heading like on which exchnages it is listed and what are utilites of the token. If you keep on running after the price then you will end up losing money.

Then wts the factor we need to keep in mind while investing in any coin. Definitely price, volume, dev team are few key factors which everyone keep in mind while investing in any coin. Dont run after price but if you are investing in low turn over coin then keep an eye on its development news.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:41:47 PM

Mining has its own fun and once you start doing it you do it for your own satisfaction apart from earning profits. But yes its better to buy in terms of profit ration since in mining you have to invest lots of efforts while on exchange price of MASS is very much in range these days.
galambo

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:29:56 PM

Mining has its own fun and once you start doing it you do it for your own satisfaction apart from earning profits. But yes its better to buy in terms of profit ration since in mining you have to invest lots of efforts while on exchange price of MASS is very much in range these days.

It will be a bit funny if you compare Bitcoin halving with MASS token. Bitcoin till date is supreme leader of crypto market while MASS price is 0.03$. We need to be a bit realistic while marketing something. Knocking out one of the most mature product of crypto market only makes you less appealing in the market.
mm2543363580

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:47:31 PM

It will be a bit funny if you compare Bitcoin halving with MASS token. Bitcoin till date is supreme leader of crypto market while MASS price is 0.03$. We need to be a bit realistic while marketing something. Knocking out one of the most mature product of crypto market only makes you less appealing in the market.

We also need to be realistic about the shortcomings in BTC and other top alt coins like ethereum, PoW has serious short comings that sooner or later need to be addresses. PoC and other consensus algos are the ultimate way forward that will take over the consensus algo in coming days. Just my few satoshis.

Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:56:18 PM

We also need to be realistic about the shortcomings in BTC and other top alt coins like ethereum, PoW has serious short comings that sooner or later need to be addresses. PoC and other consensus algos are the ultimate way forward that will take over the consensus algo in coming days. Just my few satoshis.

Despite shortcomings in PoW, its still the most poplar consensus algorithm and no other consensus algorithm has the ability to overpower the PoW. You can say PoS which mass is offering may stand somewhere after PoW but not near to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: