Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your help for Bibox Trading Competition  (Read 98 times)
SM23031997 (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:55:24 AM

Bibox is holding the 4th perpetual Contract Team Battle event.

I have little to no experience in Bitcoin futures trading and need help with strategies.

My budget for the futures trading is limited to 1000$. I need something that can work within this budget range.

You must have 10$ in your futures account to join the team battle.

I have registered a team, if you would like to join in case.

I can provide you red packet(Gift Voucher) with some random BIbox tokens if you haven't registered on the site yet.

If you are interested in Futures Trading and want to join the Team Avengers then DM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:58:54 PM

Bibox is holding the 4th perpetual Contract Team Battle event.

I have little to no experience in Bitcoin futures trading and need help with strategies.

My budget for the futures trading is limited to 1000$. I need something that can work within this budget range.

You must have 10$ in your futures account to join the team battle.

I have registered a team, if you would like to join in case.

I can provide you red packet(Gift Voucher) with some random BIbox tokens if you haven't registered on the site yet.

If you are interested in Futures Trading and want to join the Team Avengers then DM me.

I am using Bibox platform until now, and so far I am satisfied with what I am doing now to this exchange.
Now, in accordance with your intention here I don't know if you are really asking for help with Bibox trading competition
or you just want to build or look individual traders who are using Bibox platform.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:45:20 PM

If you do not have any experience with the future trading, maybe going into a competition is not something you should be doing. There are places where you can test how you could do trades like that in a demo situation. That way you won't spend any money on getting better and being in a competition. Of course they won't be as great as the real thing and you will not be doing all the same when you start to do the real thing.

However at least it is better to go to the real thing from the demo and knowing what you need to do, at least that way you wouldn't be zero about everything. After that check how you are doing and when you reach to a point where you are doing great enough to actually profit and also be good for a competition, you could join the real one.
SM23031997 (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:24:01 PM

Hi RealMalatesta,

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate that and agrees with your statement. I'm struggling with the trades and running in loss.

My revenue
-5.3597 USDT
my ranking
My volume
2,614.1451 USDT
Volume to predecessor
48.1725 USDT

Let me check where I can open a demo account and start practising. I don't think there will be one for Bitcoin Futures.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:44:19 PM

If you do not have any experience with the future trading, maybe going into a competition is not something you should be doing. There are places where you can test how you could do trades like that in a demo situation. That way you won't spend any money on getting better and being in a competition. Of course they won't be as great as the real thing and you will not be doing all the same when you start to do the real thing.

However at least it is better to go to the real thing from the demo and knowing what you need to do, at least that way you wouldn't be zero about everything. After that check how you are doing and when you reach to a point where you are doing great enough to actually profit and also be good for a competition, you could join the real one.
Actually i would say the same thing on where, why would engage if you dont know on what you are doing? Its just a suicidal move and would definitely burn out your entire account balance.

Demo is good but its totally different when you are in the actual or real account situation where emotions would mixed up because it wont really be the same when you do trade
on a demo account.

Let me check where I can open a demo account and start practising. I don't think there will be one for Bitcoin Futures.
Dont have any experience on using up this platform but you can dyor; https://www.adss.com/en/products/bitcoin/demo-account/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███