Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling DeFi project - Blockchain portion complete, missing front-end only :-)  (Read 105 times)
AdisBegic (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:27:14 PM

Hi,

I'm a blockchain developer since late 2016 and I'm currently cleaning up in old and recent side projects. I will be too occupied with personal projects of greater importance moving forward, so I thought - why not pass them on to someone who is interested in building a sustainable/sound DApp or startup of their own?
I have a handful of projects available, where most of them are built on Ethereum in Solidity as DeFi or DAO projects and with an associated utility token.

All the projects does not include a frontend, i.e. you would have to find a developer to build this or do it yourself (it's not too difficult to find developers capable of doing HTML,CSS,JS and it's not that hard to learn to do it yourself).

It would take very long for me to list all projects here, so feel free to ping me where your interest lies and then I'll see what I got laying around.
Then you can see if it's of any interest to you!

With that being said, have a nice day all and stay safe!

Best,
Adz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: