Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your help guys!  (Read 1133 times)
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:33:20 PM

If even you, her brother can't talk some sense into her then I doubt we could do something to convince her. She needs to learn a hard lesson so let her be. Cruel, yes but if people are too stubborn then only by experience a hard lesson on their own could work. She is a lost cause.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:33:31 PM

Like everyone else said, this is a scam project and you will lose all your investment if you invest in this project. So skip this project and don't mind it, go ahead and invest in the top altcoins in this market to be safe
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:46:13 PM

yes, that is indeed a scam project.
you should leave the project and look for other projects that are better, there are still many other projects to choose from. and you have to remind your sister to be more careful.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 02:13:21 PM

stop your sister to investing in the project, give her learning because I think you have more experience in determining scam or real projects. Because there are still many projects that are worth investing in

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 03:36:53 PM

Like everyone else said, this is a scam project and you will lose all your investment if you invest in this project. So skip this project and don't mind it, go ahead and invest in the top altcoins in this market to be safe
investing in new projects is a lot of problems, unclear whitepapers, illegitimate legalities, unclear members, etc. and finally becoming a scam project, you have to be careful if ICO is held and you follow, it's better to follow IEO in the top exchange

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 03:48:08 PM

It looks like a scam, the project is not active and there is not enough information you can see through their social media. Post in their social media was done last 2019, if you also look on their website, it is not some sort of website you can put your trust.

That is another red light. Even those that have active telegram group still scam investors.
One could be easily enticed by their website. It looks beautiful and mature, which is an attractive point to those who do not do further research before throwing their money anywhere. Also, communicating with them in case of any serious enquiry will be very difficult, owing to their inactivity on social media.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:07:15 PM

My sister wants to invest into this project: https://www.dxrcointrade.com/ but for me it looks like a scam... can you guys help me get redflags? what you guys think?

It is definitely scam, and I noticed too that their structure was not good also. You shouldn't try to trade any new trading
platform that will arise in cryptocurrency that don't have any good background in this field of business. This type of exchange
is too dangerous to get in.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:53:29 PM

My views, without any team shown,whitepaer or other information in the website. You are deadly feelings a fake website. So please taking the decision Yourself be away from this types of website. I think so.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:58:24 PM

In current situation investing in any project like this is really lost of own money so better keep this money in your own pocket and try to search some better project or invest in any good and reputable coin which is much better and profit oriented instead of losing this in project like this surely this will non refundable.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 06:04:27 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2020, 06:42:45 PM by pixie85

When you see that the site designers can't even write a few correct sentences in English and there's a mistake in every paragraph but at the same time they say they're trading "trillions in currency" you know this currency has to be simbabwean dollars or some other worthless fiat, there's no other way Cheesy

For trillions traded their site really looks bad and is in low resolution so they don't have good hosting. Probably running on some free server. Pure garbage!
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 06:33:32 PM

My sister wants to invest into this project: https://www.dxrcointrade.com/ but for me it looks like a scam... can you guys help me get redflags? what you guys think?
Changing and changing page but single member is suggesting this is a scam site. Your sister shouldn't invest in this scam project. More interesting project still developing in this cryptocurrency. Looks like you have enough experience on cryptocurrency to find out scam project, help your sister.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 08:55:24 PM

This is a sure shot scam! Nothing catchy in the website and all the pictures are taken from google, so judge it. You should convince your sister to not invest in such a scam project, maybe she got brainwashed somehow! You may show her all these replies so that she can change her mind. Investing in such a project means your money is under Ocean!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 09:17:10 PM

This is a sure shot scam! Nothing catchy in the website and all the pictures are taken from google, so judge it. You should convince your sister to not invest in such a scam project, maybe she got brainwashed somehow! You may show her all these replies so that she can change her mind. Investing in such a project means your money is under Ocean!
well many cases that occur on several websites by installing fake team photos and indeed for investors or traders who want to invest or buy coins on a website then you should be able to do more research on the project so that it can avoid losses due to scam exposure.
Wolfencloud

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:11:06 AM

This looks like a scam for me even though the creation of its front page and the information inside is looks like real, it is really hard to spot a good project to a scam project. It is better if your sister will invest on a well known project so that she can avoid being scammed. But I think risking some money for this project is not that worth it but still it can teach her a lesson.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:19:39 AM

Help your sister stay away from this project, make sure they are scammer and if you invest in it, you will definitely lose money. Don't waste time and money on such bullshit projects. Go to coinmarketcap and invest in the top altcoins there
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 05:58:44 PM

I will advise you to tell your sister to stay clear from that website. There is really nothing that shows that they are legit. If she's not sure about it being legit, then it would be better to stay clear from it than play around with her money and end up losing it. That's still her choice to make. When you stay without investing but continue watching then you can surely see how many such websites are popping and hitting our inbox.

If she was referred to it by someone she knows, then it's best to confront the person face-to-face and ask them for proof, but if it was recommended by a stranger, then it's better to forget about it. My own advice would be to forget about this. There are other things she can do than taking some dumb risks.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:35:51 PM

did you research well about this project ?? and what gives confidence for your brother to invest in this project ?? just advice from me for your sister. if your brother wants to invest in crypto projects, please invest in projects that already have good grades like btc, eth etc.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 07:01:47 PM

This just a fake project and don't invest in this site even otherwise you can recommend your sister for investing in top altcoins. At least you can got help from coinmarketcap for analysis top altcoins. Read every reply in your topic and take cool mind because this is very hard time so never investing in unknown project.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 07:56:50 PM

It has been mentioned several times that it is a scam, I also add to that opinion. It looks suspicious. There are a lot of fraudulent projects these days, so you have to be careful and always check very well where you put your investment.
Recommend your sister to look for another investment option than this project.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 08:35:55 PM

The project reveals that it is a scam in all its forms. It is definitely not necessary to invest, I did not want to waste more time and research about the project when I briefly examined their site because when you examine the site carefully, you can see that the project is carp hunting. Especially in today's market conditions, I would recommend you to invest in existing and successful projects instead of investing in such absurd projects. Tell your sister, to that she should deposit money in vain and not be upset afterwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: