Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your help guys!  (Read 1133 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 12:41:50 PM

My sister wants to invest into this project: https://www.dxrcointrade.com/ but for me it looks like a scam... can you guys help me get redflags? what you guys think?
I'm glad you came on here for advise mate, not everyone can do this today, people are always in rush to make quick money, they have no time to do some findings, the project is a scam and you just safe your sister from a big loss, I hope others ( newbies) can learn from this, it's always good to find answers
well searching is really important  if you plan to use your hard work money for investment, don't jus believe  in sweet promises from the owner the website they say it many times to investors always.

And those veterans with this scheme is only giving a normal discussion  that will look that it is a legitimate investment with proof that they are really paying investors.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 01:37:43 PM

My sister wants to invest into this project: https://www.dxrcointrade.com/ but for me it looks like a scam... can you guys help me get redflags? what you guys think?

I think the website might be one of the latest investment scams of the period,I have gone through the pages  to discover
 that the site loading speed is very low, the structure and design of the front page very bad. I believe the ownners are out to dupe your hard earned funds. Please always carry out a due diligent search before investing your money in any projects

HOMT

Powered by,
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 02:25:23 PM

it looks like it's bad, judging by the site and the roadmap they made.
for now if your knowledge in finding new projects is very minimal, it is better to buy existing coins rather than buying new coins that are not certain.
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 03:18:22 PM

To invest in cryptocurrency there are some facts you need to consider... Cryptocurrency is not a scam but there are some project that does not worth it.. I Will actually prescribed oikos platform for you... This project have good and solid foundation and it's on tron wallet.. You can check oikos and see if it worth it.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 03:56:30 PM

everyone has their own principles, and before your sister invests in the project, you have warned and explained that the project is fraudulent, and if your sister still doesn't listen, that means at her own risk.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

It's not looks like a very good project for me. If inuave to put my money I would go for some big ieos not that. I think before enter this market people should do some research. I think of your sister think she should invest here she can go with it. But learn about the market will help her out. And she will start to understand where to invest where to not. And for this one I would say a big no. Go for bitcoin Or other marketable altcoins that's a good option.

abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:29:27 PM

The site was made in a couple of minutes, it’s terrible, to say nothing of the fact that they couldn’t even normally crop the pictures. This is a clear example of scam!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:46:35 PM

Here you have the results: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/dxrcointrade.com
If you don't have to explain, right?
The rating of this site is low. Caution is needed.
Scamadviser isn't the best site to check if a site is scam or not. Look at the reasons they stated! Totally absurd. One of them says "it deals with crypto currency services, so might be of high risk." Clearly is trying to tell that crypto currency isn't safe at all!
Even legit sites are marked as unsafe and scam by scamadviser because crypto currencies are involved.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:02:28 PM

I don't think you need to invest your money in a junk project. so, I mean you have to tell your brother not to invest in this project. in my observation this project looks like a fraud, i think you need to consider this.

elementaryOS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:12:39 AM

I don't think you need to invest your money in a junk project. so, I mean you have to tell your brother not to invest in this project. in my observation this project looks like a fraud, i think you need to consider this.
It's his sister, not brother. Read OP's post at least before you want to post.
Anyway OP, even you want the best for your sister, you can't babysit her for her whole life. Let her make a mistake and learn from it.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:18:43 AM

It looks definitely like a scam project because nothing is mentioned on the project website like who are the team members, who own the project also no location where they are incorporated at.
Those would be redflags enough for me to give this project a pass.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:26:42 AM

The site was made in a couple of minutes, it’s terrible, to say nothing of the fact that they couldn’t even normally crop the pictures. This is a clear example of scam!
Exactly, this is a scam project. But what makes me funny is that they are lazy scammers in this market. They make everything look rubbish and careless, too hard to fool someone with a project like this.

jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:58:37 AM

You know mate, here in bitcoin business there is no such shortcut here. All of us here need to exert effort for us to achieve a true success here in this field of business. So, instead of focusing to that platform, why not focus on coinmarketcap to find out those legit platform exchange where we can freely able to make trade and get profit from it without any hesitation.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:29:55 PM

it's clearly a fraud project, I see that there are already many users who claim that the dxrcointrade project is a fraud project. so, I think you need to consider and not invest in the project, if you don't want your money to be lost or suffer losses.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Deeshawn

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:56:35 PM

Is very easy to know a scam project, all you need to do is to do proper research about the project, firstly make enquiries about the founder and the whole team, find out what the project have to offer, check out if the project is backed by solid investors, to know all this, you can read their Whitepaper, checkout their website and social media pages, with this you should be able to come out with a clear answer to your question.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 11:26:10 PM

It's his sister, not brother. Read OP's post at least before you want to post.
Anyway OP, even you want the best for your sister, you can't babysit her for her whole life. Let her make a mistake and learn from it.

Since he knows what to do, he does not have to allow her to make the mistake that she might live to regret all the days of her life. You might think it is going to be a small issue. What if it eventually becomes so big and that discourages her from having anything to do with crypto again?
@OP I feel you have done what you needed to do and that makes me salute your courage.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 03:15:05 AM

I agree if you want your sister stay save in her projects.  By giving her good analysis you will also help her in studying about real or scam projects.  Good analysis should be done to every project that we want to join.  Because it will help us in facing every problem that will occur in the future.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 05:18:58 AM

I agree if you want your sister stay save in her projects.  By giving her good analysis you will also help her in studying about real or scam projects.  Good analysis should be done to every project that we want to join.  Because it will help us in facing every problem that will occur in the future.
who knows what will happen in the future. our analysis is only an estimate. project scam or not. the market goes up or not. it is only a conjecture of analysis. the truth will not be known. I will choose silence to not believe what anyone says and not tell anyone.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:53:58 AM

I agree if you want your sister stay save in her projects.  By giving her good analysis you will also help her in studying about real or scam projects.  Good analysis should be done to every project that we want to join.  Because it will help us in facing every problem that will occur in the future.
It depends on how is his sister's attitude. Good analysis means nothing when someone already has their mindset on things because they're a stubborn person. Maybe at best, he can reduce the amount of loss for his sister and let her learn it by a hard way.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:10:24 PM

That is a poorly designed site that doesn't even have a proper motivation to give them your money.
With so much opportunities and option in crypto world, don't let other manage your funds. You can play with your currency and earn for yourself.
If investment is what you need, look for insured and trusted services or go with verified dex which are transparent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: