Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMINE.CH List of Asked Refund for CoinCraft Desk/RIG  (Read 16544 times)
solidsnake_ (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:45:14 PM

Hi all,
I'm opening this thread to trace the status of the REFUND REQUEST done to Bitmine.ch, I'm waitin my fuckin 61th day to ask for the refund (that will be this wednesday), for the moment, I think that could be helpfull for us to trace the refund status for our "ghost" miner.

Please follow the same schema used to trace the orders.

And people don't be sad.... the shipment date?

NEXT WEEK LIKE LAST WEEK!
pzd3mir

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:56:21 PM

I also want my goddamn money back... I even filed what they called a Betreibung, kind oft debt enforcement. But they ( bitmine) refused. So I need to open up a court case. As I am German and this company is in Tessin Which is the Italian part of switzerland all the authorities answer me in Italian. Quite frankly I don't understand shit..

Now I need to find a swiss lawyer who can speak  Italian and german fluently. This is not going to be cheap and if i win the case they can pay for that...
I am sure I am going to win the case so why don't they just pay me the money back right away, itl be cheaper for them and less of a hustle for me...

In the end they didn't deliver and they can't do so denying me my money according to European but further more to Swiss law.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:54:33 AM

Where can I find the form to fill in for refund?
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:32:14 AM

Where can I find the form to fill in for refund?

https://bitmine.zendesk.com/attachments/token/zfiab2apjgpgpui/?name=Refund+Request+Form.pdf

Good luck my friend
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:30:19 AM

Thanks!
Luck will be needed when dealing with Bitmine
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:58:47 AM

Thanks!
Luck will be needed when dealing with Bitmine

Make sure that you get a confirmation that bitmine have recieved your refund request.
I know two persons were bitmine states not have recieved refund fequest and they had to apply Once more
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:08:54 AM

I'm waiting since mid February when I filed my refund request.

They confirmed my request telling me it would take 3 to 5 days on average, we're over 40 days now and still no refund.

spiccioli
3DX4D

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:06:53 PM

I ordered a rig and paid for it with BTC late Nov.  Was supposed to be Jan week 5 delivery.  I got sick of waiting and do not see Bitmine as able to give a realistic date when rig production will start.

I was/am queue position 13X in the rig line and I am done waiting.  Filled out the request form and sent it via email on the 26th, received the auto reply from their support.

If I receive my refund plus the 10% promised I will only be a little pissed off at them instead of furious...   I have been nothing but polite and professional and I think understanding about the delays but at this point it's just too much.  I can't understand how a company treats customers like this and expects them to come back as repeat customers in the future. 

@Bitmine BTC is a long game and your short sighted thinking is doing harm to your reputation by the day.  Good luck, I just wish for my BTC to be refund so I can put this epic failure behind me for good.
SwissMiner

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 12:47:10 PM

If they are over 30 day's without refund, just hand the case over to a lawyer .. then you should be on the safe side ..

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
Black_ice666

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:00:22 PM

(copy past from main tread)

Hey all of you.

About 33 days ago i told you all i filled for refund in line whit the ccp. and i promised you all to keep you updated....

To update, as its over 50 page's back, in this tread...

My order was for delivery first week of dec., (last delv date 3 dec. NOT shipping) all payed in time and so on....

Now whit 5 months delay and no sign of a miner....

33 days ago i filled for the refund + 10 % as ccp state...

I got a mail, telling me they got my msg and its forwarded to their accounts department (like they even have one ;S) .....

33 days later and still NO SIGN OF BTC OR MINER....

This was, is, and will always be a SCAM

(If you don't believe me, read the hole tread, and the real official one (this is not it, this one is bitmine.ch controlled and they shut it down on will) and see mine and others big warnings here ;S)

So stay clear of this scam.... Wink

Don't wast your money.... if you are really interested in mining? join a cloud mining team instead, no waiting, no customs, no risk, no electrical bill, no hardware failure or 24/7 baby sitting you equipment, you don't have to do any thing but get payed, and if you want out? you just resell any mining power you bought and get even bigger return on your investment.... and you can invest even small amounts of BTC (like 0.001 btc) ....

Her is 2 great teams, and i my self has tested and using both, pay out every 10 min to your account, no mater how small (start small and reinvest if you whona test it out first, if you don't believe in it, don't just take my word for it, test it your self... )

h ttps://cex.io/r/1/blackice666/0/
(Not further protected, investment return runs out i November 2014)

h ttp://scrypt.cc?ref=bab7d
(This is scrypt mining, countet in Kh/s not Gh/s as its different (heavy-er to mine, alt. coins and no asic mining) this IS further protected, also for the new no acis N-scrypt and J-scrypt)

(Remove the "space" in the HTTP, it would not allow me to write the url directly ;S )

You wont be disappointet believe me ;P my own investment have jump't up around 160%+ the original investment, in the last 30 days.

Just saying, happy mining to all of you Wink

Peace and out !!!
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:06:01 PM

(copy past from main tread)

Hey all of you.

About 33 days ago i told you all i filled for refund in line whit the ccp. and i promised you all to keep you updated....

To update, as its over 50 page's back, in this tread...

My order was for delivery first week of dec., (last delv date 3 dec. NOT shipping) all payed in time and so on....

Now whit 5 months delay and no sign of a miner....

33 days ago i filled for the refund + 10 % as ccp state...

I got a mail, telling me they got my msg and its forwarded to their accounts department (like they even have one ;S) .....

33 days later and still NO SIGN OF BTC OR MINER....

This was, is, and will always be a SCAM

(If you don't believe me, read the hole tread, and the real official one (this is not it, this one is bitmine.ch controlled and they shut it down on will) and see mine and others big warnings here ;S)

So stay clear of this scam.... Wink

Don't wast your money.... if you are really interested in mining? join a cloud mining team instead, no waiting, no customs, no risk, no electrical bill, no hardware failure or 24/7 baby sitting you equipment, you don't have to do any thing but get payed, and if you want out? you just resell any mining power you bought and get even bigger return on your investment.... and you can invest even small amounts of BTC (like 0.001 btc) ....

Her is 2 great teams, and i my self has tested and using both, pay out every 10 min to your account, no mater how small (start small and reinvest if you whona test it out first, if you don't believe in it, don't just take my word for it, test it your self... )

h ttps://cex.io/r/1/blackice666/0/
(Not further protected, investment return runs out i November 2014)

h ttp://scrypt.cc?ref=bab7d
(This is scrypt mining, countet in Kh/s not Gh/s as its different (heavy-er to mine, alt. coins and no asic mining) this IS further protected, also for the new no acis N-scrypt and J-scrypt)

(Remove the "space" in the HTTP, it would not allow me to write the url directly ;S )

You wont be disappointet believe me ;P my own investment have jump't up around 160%+ the original investment, in the last 30 days.

Just saying, happy mining to all of you Wink

Peace and out !!!

Are you serious, you are going to bash them and then push your own crap, have a little professionalism, thanks for showing me a couple of places i will not be doing business with..

Whether the bashing is deserved or not keep things separate..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
tracyhh

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:44:03 PM

Hi all,

I called BITMINE on the phone today and been told I have to wait until 10 of May(next Saturday) if I want to request a refund...which means 71days+..... so disappointed, and I read the CPP again..it seems they are right:after 71 days totally I can request a refund...
but I will not change my mind..on 10 of May,I will request a refund again..
I post here because I hope someone like me will see these ,and we should fight together for our right and our money back..if I can get the machine next week does not help,considered the diff of the bitcoin...there will no profits at all..

if I have enough money,I can buy 1T machine in China  with less than a half price of the products of BITMINE immediately,pay attentions : immediately, no need to wait..., even that,it's hard  for profits...
fubly

Activity: 561
Merit: 521

Trustless IceColdWallet

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:31:26 PM

Wir haben auch eine Gutschrift beantragt, das Formular "Refund Request" heruntergeladen, ausgefüllt, eingescannt, per Mail gesendet und das original per Einschreiben mit Rückschein in die Schweiz gesendet (7€).

Diese Mail haben wir erhalten!

R Vogel (Bitmine AG)
Apr 14 09:44

Hallo

Leider müssen wir Sie informieren, dass wir keine Rückerstattungen für Aufträge, die noch nicht für mehr als 10+61 Tage verspätet sind, akzeptieren. Für ihre Bestellung #3742 (February week 2 batch #2) haben Sie das Recht, eine Erstattung nach dem 26. April 2014 zu beantragen. Falls Sie das Recht auf eine Rückerstattung haben, senden wir Ihnen auf Anfrage das “refund request form” zu.
Wir hoffen, dass Sie bis zu diesem Datum warten können.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld und Ihr Verständnis.

Thanks for your interests in our products.
Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime
Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
Bitmine AG

Seit dem wir das Formular gesendet haben, haben nichts mehr von Bitmine gehört!

Nun ist die Frage,
a) sollen wir hier in Deutschland eine Strafanzeige stellen, wegen Betrug
b) einen online Mahnbescheid gegen diese Firma in der Schweiz stellen
c) beides zusammen?
d) einen Anwalt einschalten? Aber was kann der mehr? Außer mehr Kosten verursachen?
e) abwarten und Kaffee trinken

Seit unserer Bezahlung schreiben wir diese Firma an, uns eine ordentliche Rechung zu schreiben,
das haben die Leute von Bitmine bis heute nicht getan.

Es ist echt unglaublich was die sich alles leisten!

each time you send a transaction don't forget to use a new address, each time you receive one also!
fubly

Activity: 561
Merit: 521

Trustless IceColdWallet

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:47:05 PM

Publikationsdatum     01.07.2013

Bitmine AG, in Camorino, CH-501.3.017.896-7, Centro La Monda 2, 6528 Camorino, società anonima (nuova iscrizione). Data dello statuto: 25.06.2013. Scopo: L'erogazione, la realizzazione, la produzione, la vendita e la consulenza di prodotti e servizi informatici, in particolare quelli legati a valute digitali come bitcoin e litecoin. La società può compiere operazioni commerciali, industriali, finanziarie e bancarie, ipotecarie ed immobiliari, compresi l'acquisto,la vendita, la permuta di beni mobili, immobili, veicoli e diritti immobiliari. La società può assumere partecipazioni in società ed imprese nonché possedere immobili e partecipare a consorzi ed a raggruppamenti di imprese. Capitale azionario: CHF 500'000.00. Capitale azionario liberato: CHF 500'000.00. Azioni: 1'000 azioni al portatore da CHF 500.00. Organo di pubblicazione: FUSC. Le comunicazioni della società agli azionisti avvengono mediante comunicazione scritta (inclusa via fax o e-mail o altro mezzo elettronico). Con dichiarazione del 25.06.2013 la società non è soggetta alla revisione ordinaria e rinuncia a una revisione limitata. Persone iscritte: Massarotto, Giorgio, da Langnau im Emmental, in Melide, presidente, con firma individuale; Anselmi, Christian, da Vogorno, in Brione sopra Minusio, membro, con firma collettiva a due.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Publikationsdatum     13.02.2014

Bitmine AG, in Camorino, CHE-205.677.760, società anonima (FUSC no. 124 del 01.07.2013, Pubbl. 949843). Statuti modificati: 06.02.2014. Nuovo capitale azionario: CHF 1'000'000.00 [finora: CHF 500'000.00]. Nuovo capitale azionario liberato: CHF 1'000'000.00 [finora: CHF 500'000.00]. Nuove azioni: 10'000 azioni al portatore da CHF 100.00. [finora: 1'000 azioni al portatore da CHF 500.00]. Aumento ordinario. Nuove persone iscritte o modifiche: Kurtisi, Zefir, cittadino germanico, in Bubikon, membro, senza diritto di firma.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.shabex.ch/co/exc/bitmine_ag_CH-501.3.017.896-7.htm

Handelsregister: Kanton Tessin
HR-Firmennummer:CH-501.3.017.896-7
UID: CHE-205.677.760
Massarotto, Giorgio
http://www.shabex.ch/pe/man/massarotto_giorgio_1877241.htm

Heimatort: Langnau im Emmental

"Massarotto Giorgio"  +"Langnau im Emmental" +"Melide"

each time you send a transaction don't forget to use a new address, each time you receive one also!
Scheffler66719

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:02:01 PM

Wir haben auch eine Gutschrift beantragt, das Formular "Refund Request" heruntergeladen, ausgefüllt, eingescannt, per Mail gesendet und das original per Einschreiben mit Rückschein in die Schweiz gesendet (7€).

Diese Mail haben wir erhalten!

R Vogel (Bitmine AG)
Apr 14 09:44

Hallo

Leider müssen wir Sie informieren, dass wir keine Rückerstattungen für Aufträge, die noch nicht für mehr als 10+61 Tage verspätet sind, akzeptieren. Für ihre Bestellung #3742 (February week 2 batch #2) haben Sie das Recht, eine Erstattung nach dem 26. April 2014 zu beantragen. Falls Sie das Recht auf eine Rückerstattung haben, senden wir Ihnen auf Anfrage das “refund request form” zu.
Wir hoffen, dass Sie bis zu diesem Datum warten können.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld und Ihr Verständnis.

Thanks for your interests in our products.
Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime
Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
Bitmine AG

Seit dem wir das Formular gesendet haben, haben nichts mehr von Bitmine gehört!

Nun ist die Frage,
a) sollen wir hier in Deutschland eine Strafanzeige stellen, wegen Betrug
b) einen online Mahnbescheid gegen diese Firma in der Schweiz stellen
c) beides zusammen?
d) einen Anwalt einschalten? Aber was kann der mehr? Außer mehr Kosten verursachen?
e) abwarten und Kaffee trinken

Seit unserer Bezahlung schreiben wir diese Firma an, uns eine ordentliche Rechung zu schreiben,
das haben die Leute von Bitmine bis heute nicht getan.

Es ist echt unglaublich was die sich alles leisten!

Hallo
Laut der abg sind es 61 Tag
Ich habe auch 61 Tage gewartet dann habe ich meine Rückforderung gesendet.
Ich habe ihnen eine Frist von 25 Tagen gegeben nach 20 Tagen hatte ich immer noch keine Antwort , dann war mir alles zu viel und ich musste Luft ablassen da habe ich angerufen
Und Mahl richtig meine Meinung gesagt und nicht nach gegeben und am nächsten Tag hatte ich mein Geld in bitcoins bekommen
Fazit nie wieder pre-order
manicminer5

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:46:49 AM

I asked for refund (CCD) more than 30 days ago, and I still didn't got my money back.

Relying on 61+10 days late delivery is against TOS from Bitmine. There is not stated "first 10 days does not count as late delivery" (as Giorgio stated sooner in his thread too), but there is written "shipment can be LATE 10 days… and after 61 days of late delivery you can ask for refund….". It's big difference in my opinion. So correct way should be accepting refund after exactly 61 days of late delivery, not 71 days as bit mine does at this time.

But Bitmine used to warp all rules in their favor and we can only hope, that we will see our money back on one day. Never more give a trust in company with only reason that they are placed in Switzerland. They damaged swiss reputation more than anything else.
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:45:59 AM

Refund request sent on 5th April.

>> Antonio (Bitmine AG)
>> Apr 07 15:34
>>
>> Dear Sir,
>> we have received your request and has already been forwarded to our credit team.
>> The refund will be $xxx-$30=$xxx +10% = xxx$ plus the shipping fee xxx$ =xxx$

>> Me
>> Apr 16th
>> Will I hear anything from the "credit team", or will my BTC just appear in my BitCoin address at some point ?

>> Kerim (Bitmine AG)
>> Apr 16 16:05
>>
>> No, you will receive your refund at some point within 30 days from the day you sent us the refund form.

Today is day 30. No BTC refunded yet.

PM sent to giorgiomassa @ 9:03 am today, giorgiomassa last on at 11:40am today. No reply, no BTC refunded as of yet.

nyrlas

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:29:00 PM

Same situation here.. My refund form was 'accepted' 1 of april and after 35 days i dont got any money back. The order appear in status cancelled but they dont refund anything. If this week still the same i will find some lawyer, if more people is in the same situation we can find one better lawyer between all to demand a case for all. I want to know if someone got the refund back already or not.

Sorry for my primitive english.
stevebrowne

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:04:05 PM

Same situation here.. My refund form was 'accepted' 1 of april and after 35 days i dont got any money back. The order appear in status cancelled but they dont refund anything. If this week still the same i will find some lawyer, if more people is in the same situation we can find one better lawyer between all to demand a case for all. I want to know if someone got the refund back already or not.

Sorry for my primitive english.

It's better than my < your language> !! :-)

Based on swissmining's initial work, a lawyer has been identified and seems to cost around $1,000.  Well worth it to get my money back.

It wouldn't be so bad if giorgiomassa didn't just ignore every PM and actually told us what was happening.  Also the support team all seem to have lost the ability to reply.

stevebrowne

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:24:00 PM

Interesting reading here: http://www.freezing-orders.ch/

These look like the Swiss equivalent to winding up orders here in the UK. Costs look like around $250 if you are getting a refund for a 1TH/s desktop.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: