Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMINE.CH List of Asked Refund for CoinCraft Desk/RIG  (Read 16552 times)
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:41:30 PM

Interestingly these freezing orders are against the assets of an individual (in this case Giorgio Massarotto), so would include Bitmine, Exion Networks and even his apartment in Melide. They are frozen to stop them running off with the assets.
danny1987

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:58:56 AM

I'm also waiting for 35+ days of the refund of my order placed initially on november 18th 2013.
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:47:27 AM

My Refund is now also overdue.

04.th april. regardless bitmine says it is registered at the 8th with them. i say it count on the day i was sending the refund.
thats 33 days!

SwissMiner

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:48:59 AM

04.th april. regardless bitmine says it is registered at the 8th with them ..

.. same happened to me  Angry

It's like "Kindergarten"  Angry

.. look's like every day is important to them  Huh

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
gpufreak

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:14:09 PM

Hello guys,

I have been reading both the unofficial and official Bitmine thread. Lots of frustrations by unhappy customers. I'm trying to get my refund from this company for two orders, total ~ $ 50.000

I have been very patient, paid November 2013 but no rigs or any clear estimate is given by Bitmine. Their deadline of their "30 days" refund period is about to expire but no response for weeks now by either mail or phone (not being picked up).

I'm now planning to visit their facility and if needed file a local police report. Anyone visited their facility lately and/or having the same plans? For people who have visited their facility more recently, are they still located at this location?

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

Please send me a PM so we might join as a group.
SwissMiner

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:17:30 PM

.. I'm trying to get my refund from this company for two orders, total ~ $ 50.000

I'm now planning to visit their facility ..

.. to do what  Huh

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
nyrlas

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:26:30 PM

.. I'm trying to get my refund from this company for two orders, total ~ $ 50.000

I'm now planning to visit their facility ..

.. to do what  Huh

Burn them! .. We must start find some lawyer together and pay between all. Any idea to organize it? 37 days after order cancelled and no money/answers to mails.
gpufreak

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:51:01 PM

For everyone who filled a refund and got paid or is waiting for payment please list your refund claim at www.bitminerefund.com so we can build a list of open and paid refunds.
Kenda

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Ciao a tutti,

they changed the site design and now there is also a page that talks about the refund:
http://bitmine.ch/delays-refunds-processing/

Like many of you I have a claim for an order that I have done to this company. Now it's been more than 30 days and I will call tomorrow.

I will let you know ... because I live in Ticino, a few kilometers away from the centre of Bitmine.

Ciao
nyrlas

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:24:19 AM

Thanks for info! They said the delay is cause of bank limit wire transfers.but i dont know of nobody who got his refund back.bullshit
stevebrowne

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:25:11 AM

I'm a BTC refund. They have 1921 BTC in this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1Cz1pTK8GxsJqdHQrFLWh77WwYsyqyDX3k  Nothing to do with bank wires

stevebrowne

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:27:28 AM

I will let you know ... because I live in Ticino, a few kilometers away from the centre of Bitmine.

Good... do you know Via Giulio Pocobelli in Melide?
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:55:22 AM

I was fooled by bitmine.ch support to wait the entire months of March and April for my Coincraft Desk, fully paid since Dec 4, 2013.
#3876 from December 4, 2013
CoinCraft Desk 400 GH/s (February week 3 batch #2) x1 + shipping via Worldwide Express

I requested a refund on April 30 2014, but I didn't attached a picture of my ID card (what a big fuss, they know me very well !)
I re-send it on May-05-2014, "by the book", I am still waiting any reaction from them.
Until the "wonder" news from today, nothing !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
gpufreak

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:30:11 PM

I'm a BTC refund. They have 1921 BTC in this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1Cz1pTK8GxsJqdHQrFLWh77WwYsyqyDX3k  Nothing to do with bank wires

Hi there, can you submit your refund in our central database listing so we can keep track of the refunds?

www.bitminerefund.com thanks!!
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

Hi there, can you submit your refund in our central database listing so we can keep track of the refunds?

Noticed that order 4510 on the page is not yet eligible for refund.
Shouldn't these be kept of the list?
Or is it a RIG?
Would it be a good idea to have the info if it is a CCD or CCR?
gpufreak

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:00:15 PM

Or is it a RIG?

It got a confirmation date set during it's submission, this is user provided data with a confirmation date, maybe a refund request which got honored earlier then it should?

I can adjust the page where it looks to the order date and calculates the days between order date, but then again, bit difficult because Bitmine I believe counts from the batch delivery week, not the order date. Not sure how to make that 100% water-proof. Suggestions?
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:17:14 PM

Or is it a RIG?

It got a confirmation date set during it's submission, this is user provided data with a confirmation date, maybe a refund request which got honored earlier then it should?

I can adjust the page where it looks to the order date and calculates the days between order date, but then again, bit difficult because Bitmine I believe counts from the batch delivery week, not the order date. Not sure how to make that 100% water-proof. Suggestions?

Yes Bitmine counts from the batch delivery week but I think you can start caounting from that week Friday.
For the next (February last week) refund requestors that means they can request for refund incoming Saturday.
That means the caounting started 28.2 which is the last week of February but also last day of the month.
Maybe there should be a column for "Promised delivery date"?
Or another way would be that you had to forward the confirmation mail for refund also? Then you would have confirmation for that the order is cancelled for real.
gpufreak

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:35:15 PM

I'm a BTC refund. They have 1921 BTC in this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1Cz1pTK8GxsJqdHQrFLWh77WwYsyqyDX3k  Nothing to do with bank wires

Or is it a RIG?

Yes Bitmine counts from the batch delivery week but I think you can start caounting from that week Friday.
For the next (February last week) refund requestors that means they can request for refund incoming Saturday.
That means the caounting started 28.2 which is the last week of February but also last day of the month.
Maybe there should be a column for "Promised delivery date"?
Or another way would be that you had to forward the confirmation mail for refund also? Then you would have confirmation for that the order is cancelled for real.

I splitted up the listing for unverified and verified. Users who now submit their refund listing will be first under the "unverified" listing. When they send their order confirmation then I can move them to "verified". There is always a small chance for user error when they wrongly assume their refund is processed.

I extended the form to include the e-mail address for the refund so future listings with odd things can now be back-contacted by us to ask for clarification.

Hope this helps! Check out the new layout: www.bitminerefund.com
Kenda

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:33:08 PM

yes of course I can get there .... Is where Massarotto lives?
Kenda

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:57:24 PM

http://exion.ch/
http://www.moneyhouse.ch/p/massarotto_giorgio-3620812/
https://plus.google.com/103011437059051920094/about?gl=ch&hl=it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: