Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMINE.CH List of Asked Refund for CoinCraft Desk/RIG  (Read 16552 times)
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:05:48 PM

yes of course I can get there .... Is where Massarotto lives?

Yes.  You might get more luck knocking on his door. I wonder if his neighbours are aware of the fact he's scamming people left right and centre.

Him and his wife have just had a new baby, which might account for some delays, but with the general lack of communication it's impossible to know!
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:19:53 PM

I have a serious problems with my refund.

On March I wrote to Bitmine.ch about my order, and there was a German like guy which work for Bitmine.ch support and this one wrote to me to be patient because "your *CoinCraft Desk* will be ready on KW 15"
I goggled I found this: http://www.tuxgraphics.org/toolbox/calendar.html
KW15 is the week from 06.04-12.04 2014
I didn't received nothing on April so I emailed again on April 28 demanding explanations.
Since nobody reply to me, I decided to email and asking for a refund on April 30.
I forgot only to attach my photo with the ID card.
It seems nobody care at Bitmine.ch, because nobody contacted me after this email !
I decided to send an email again on Monday, 05 May. This time I did my refund request "by the book".
On May 8, finally, Kerim from support wrote only this:

Kerim (Bitmine AG)
May 08 17:12

Dear Mr. XXX,

excuse me for late answer. Your order #3876 will be delivered within a week from today. Thank you for your patience so far.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

Not a single word about my refund request !
Therefore I replied immediate:

XXXX <XXXXX@YYYY>

May 8 (2 days ago)

to Bitmine
NO !!!

I requested a full refund for my order on 05.05.2014
Check your emails please !
Here, one more time:
[the PDF file with the Refund Request + a photo of my ID card]

One day later:
Kerim (Bitmine AG)

May 09 14:05

Dear Mr. XXX,

Sorry it looks like we sent your order before cancelling your order. Just send the shipment back to us and we will cancel the order and proceed with the refund process. Thank you and sorry for this hassle.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

This is outrageous !
Bitmine.ch refuse to give me back the money !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:33:16 PM

I have a serious problems with my refund.

On March I wrote to Bitmine.ch about my order, and there was a German like guy which work for Bitmine.ch support and this one wrote to me to be patient because "your *CoinCraft Desk* will be ready on KW 15"
I goggled I found this: http://www.tuxgraphics.org/toolbox/calendar.html
KW15 is the week from 06.04-12.04 2014
I didn't received nothing on April so I emailed again on April 28 demanding explanations.
Since nobody reply to me, I decided to email and asking for a refund on April 30.
I forgot only to attach my photo with the ID card.
It seems nobody care at Bitmine.ch, because nobody contacted me after this email !
I decided to send an email again on Monday, 05 May. This time I did my refund request "by the book".
On May 8, finally, Kerim from support wrote only this:

Kerim (Bitmine AG)
May 08 17:12

Dear Mr. XXX,

excuse me for late answer. Your order #3876 will be delivered within a week from today. Thank you for your patience so far.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

Not a single word about my refund request !
Therefore I replied immediate:

XXXX <XXXXX@YYYY>

May 8 (2 days ago)

to Bitmine
NO !!!

I requested a full refund for my order on 05.05.2014
Check your emails please !
Here, one more time:
[the PDF file with the Refund Request + a photo of my ID card]

One day later:
Kerim (Bitmine AG)

May 09 14:05

Dear Mr. XXX,

Sorry it looks like we sent your order before cancelling your order. Just send the shipment back to us and we will cancel the order and proceed with the refund process. Thank you and sorry for this hassle.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

This is outrageous !
Bitmine.ch refuse to give me back the money !

Well at least they agreed on to take it back and continue the refund.
I just filed for refund on my order and wrote in the e-mail that I will not accept a delivery after 10.5.2014 and if they deliver after that it will be sent back because I have already asked for refund.
But as a big minus is that they did not contact you that something was missing from the refund request.
There is not mentioned anywhere that is the fron or front+back of your ID needed.
I even wrote in the mail that if the back side is needed they need to contact me.

Which mail adress did you send the request to?
jseppeli

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:34:34 AM

today I requested for refund for my order #4184
the order is still in "Processing" state on their website so I'll start the fight for refund on monday by sending them another mail asking for a confirmation on cancellation of my order Smiley
I also submitted my order to www.bitminerefund.com. this adress would be good to have in the first post.
nyrlas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:29:31 PM

Someone called them? Still no answer on mails :/
UzairHashmi

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

My refund date for 2TH/s Rig was also May 10, and I emailed them on Saturday along with sending a registered letter. Today I called up and spoke to Kerim, and he changed the order status to Cancelled. He also told me there will be some delay in processing the refund. I answered that I can wait 30 days at most before looking at legal options.

I know there are other people here who are planning to register a criminal or civil case with the Swiss police. I can join your efforts if I feel that Bitmine are not going to pay what they owe me.
crocko

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:07:28 PM

I hope "they" are happy now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366659.msg6724179#msg6724179  = THE SCAM LIST

Put Bitmine.ch here too. http://bitmine.ch
They don't deliver.
They don't refund.
They only stole the money of the customers, me included.

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
crocko

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:24:40 PM

nyrlas

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:06:37 AM

50Days of refund was accepted still no answer on mails and no money back...
Time to take one lawyer and legal actions? I asked some swiss lawyer and they said me

"To accomplish this (chargeable) individual advice is called for. A first consultation (incl. studying the relevant documents) usually requires 1 h to 1 ½ h; based on an hourly rate of 350 Swiss Francs plus VAT of currently 8%."

I think that we should submit a collective demand and the costs will be less.
Kenda

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:41:42 PM

I have seen that there have been news in payment, good Smiley
crocko

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:50:33 AM

Can you provide any proof of this?

jseppeli

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:10:48 AM

Can you provide any proof of this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg6870881#msg6870881
Kenda

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:07:05 AM

Perhaps I have badly explained, my english is not the best, sorry. I have seen tances that on 21.05.2014 there were several payments. Unfortunately my not yet: (
jseppeli

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:22:32 AM

IF you paid in BTC and got a refund, did they pay you back the original BTC amount you paid, BTC at current prices, or wiretransfer?

according to their refund request form the refund in BTC will be paid according to the current USD/BTC rate.
subversionsteve

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:03:14 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 05:27:15 PM by subversionsteve

50Days of refund was accepted still no answer on mails and no money back...
Time to take one lawyer and legal actions? I asked some swiss lawyer and they said me

"To accomplish this (chargeable) individual advice is called for. A first consultation (incl. studying the relevant documents) usually requires 1 h to 1 ½ h; based on an hourly rate of 350 Swiss Francs plus VAT of currently 8%."

I think that we should submit a collective demand and the costs will be less.

Hi,
My refund is now 10 days overdue.

Did you ever get a lawyer? I would like to go in on one if you or anyone else is interested. If not can you give me the contact information for the lawyer you mentioned?  

If anyone is interested in opening a class action suit against bitmine, please email me at subversionsteve@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:34:15 PM

Sorry to disappoint, but there is no class-action in Switzerland.
jseppeli

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:39:26 PM

this is my latest e-mail exchange with bitmine

Hello Kerim,

I have not received a mail from Bitmine the 27th of May. Could you please send me a copy of it?

If it was intended that I should have been refunded the 30th you should pay my refund A.S.A.P according to the BTC market value that was when the refunds were paid. This would be the most fare way of working when you have screwed up quite badly!

BR,
Jarkko

Lainaus Kerim <refund@bitmine.ch>:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (8489) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Kerim   
Kerim (Bitmine AG)
Jun 02 16:58

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,

I am sorry to hear you weren't refunded. On the 27th of may I sent a note with a list of names including yours, reminding I got confirmation that those people received assurance that their payment would arrive within the 30th. On the 30th I sent another note, and only today I received confirmation that some of these people have been paid but for some reason you weren't. You may feel insulted to hear this again, but the only thing I can tell you is to bear some more patience until your payment arrives.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

J   
Jarkko
Jun 02 15:46

Hello,

I have still not received an answer from you

Lainaus Bitmine AG <refund@bitmine.ch>:

J   
Jarkko
May 30 19:52

This is a follow-up to your previous request #7852 "Order #4184 status"

Hello,

Is Kerim's "promise" still holding?

BR,
Jarkko

Lainaus Kerim <info@bitmine.ch>:

]
This email is a service from Bitmine AG. .
subversionsteve

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:26:30 AM

It technically doesn't have to be a class action suit. I'm just talking about several people coordinating with a lawyer to sue bitmine. I don't really care what they call it. If anyone is interested please contact me. I'll be calling lawyers within the next couple days regardless.
UzairHashmi

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:46:47 AM

Steve,

Count me in. I am sending you a PM. I think we should also have the creator of bitminerefund.com involved, either be part of the same lawsuit as his, or have him be part of the one you are starting.
segaklon

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:27:33 AM

It technically doesn't have to be a class action suit. I'm just talking about several people coordinating with a lawyer to sue bitmine. I don't really care what they call it. If anyone is interested please contact me. I'll be calling lawyers within the next couple days regardless.

Hi I am also interested in this class action, they have about 5000 euros that have not returned.

Hope news.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: