Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMINE.CH List of Asked Refund for CoinCraft Desk/RIG  (Read 16542 times)
nyrlas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:12:05 PM

I am in.
maybe the owner of bitminerefund.com can organize it or we can do a mail list with the interested. I asked some swiss lawers but my english is not so good to organize it. sorry.
sotosgr

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:58:57 AM

Here is my Story with Bitmine.ch.
i spend 11k Euro  on november 2013 for a mine rig . 3 months after still no rig . i send em lots of emails asking whats happening and i get almost no respond back .. nothing special .

i call em and i ask for a refund . i send them the papers needed for it . and even if i asked them if they received them .. still no response ..

after a month . ( refund will take maximum 30 days as it sais ont heir web site .. no refund yet . so i call them and they say im sorry your email went to the spam folder so you refund wasnt register you have to send us the papers again ..
Fucking unbelievable ...

now 2 months after im calling them every week . asking for my money still . they keep saying call us in a few days  .. in a few days .. in a few days ..

The name of the people that work as customer service  is Karim . Diego . an Antonios . .

Karim said dont worry i ll do your refund myself .. and i ll send you an email .. since that day he is not there on the call support ..

Antonios .. he speaks Greek like i am .. even i repetedly asked to speak to him he is not coming on phone ..

Diego seems to be there all the time .. all he sais is .. aham .. sorry i dont know whent he refund will be .. call me back in a few days ..

This is outrageous .. and im still waiting ... Proffesional company .. yeah sure ..

and im still waiting ...
durjoy

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:34:51 AM

I placed my order back in December 2013 for  1TH miner.
I haven't had enough cash in hand, So I took loan from my local bank with high interest rate, with the hope when I get the miner in February  I will make money and payback to the bank.

I never receive the miner, I asked for refund couple of months ago.
So far no reply from bitmine.
Last 5 days I have been calling them everyday. No one answer the phone.
All I can hear "I got the power" track and "our Representative are currently busy" message.

I sent them tons of emails. no reply to my email. No one answer the phone.
International calls cost me money. still I keep calling them with the hope someone would answer the phone.
webiky

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:45:44 PM

subversionsteve: Count me in.

I made order #4018 on December 6, 2013 and is currently processing, no miner, no refund, no answers to my emails.
I don´t want to get miner after one year for BTC, it will not be able to make any money.

I am very angry on them, they offer chips, housing, miners, but who paid for that? Me? You? This is fucking bad approach. Sorry about words, but this is how I see it.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:26:37 AM

subversionsteve: Count me in.

I made order #4018 on December 6, 2013 and is currently processing, no miner, no refund, no answers to my emails.
I don´t want to get miner after one year for BTC, it will not be able to make any money.

I am very angry on them, they offer chips, housing, miners, but who paid for that? Me? You? This is fucking bad approach. Sorry about words, but this is how I see it.

You'll get your refund most likely in September / October depending on when you have asked for refund.

I asked for refund 10.5.2014 and latest info is that I'll receive my refund in the first half of September
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:38:00 AM

As this hasn´t gotten into some of your minds:

THERE IS NO OPTION FOR CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS in Switzerland.
Every customer needs to sue for their refund themselves.

It is also a civil case, not a criminal one, as you are trying to recoup the funds you sent to a business.

Furthermore, lawyer costs are usually not awarded to the winning party in Switzerland, and they can be really high.

On top of that, Bitmine is located in a state where the official language is Italian, so have fun arguing your case in italian language.
Airwhale

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:48:28 AM

However,  multiple people can use the same lawyer,  and can consolidate there losses into one.  Just no class action lawsuits.  AFAIK.
Collider

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:59:46 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 09:11:01 AM by Collider

However,  multiple people can use the same lawyer,  and can consolidate there losses into one.  Just no class action lawsuits.  AFAIK.
Multiple people could use the same lawyer, however the lawyer has to act on behalf of everyone individually, which means essentially the same workload, therefore the same pay.
Swiss lawyers aren´t cheap at all, and they normally don´t give discounts.

However, this could lead to a conflict of interest, as everyone wants the debtor to pay him (first / at all).
Therefore I wouldn´t advise to it, and it might not even be possible / legal.

I am not trying to dissuade anyone, but bitmine clearly has their business set up in a state / country where it is difficult to sue them, and difficult always means costly.

If this is an option for you, it might be both cheaper and quicker for you to work out some kind of deal for 2* the ordered hashpower or a transfer to cloudmining.
michal1

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:56:11 AM

Ok after 2 weeks they told almost everything.
They can not send us our money because they make another business with our money and btc.
Now they told me they don't have money because they invest in Island.

WTF?!

Its my problem that they have shit business plan? That they take money buy hardware and now they could make any refund because they invest?

Its insane! Its crazy!

They have the best business plan ever!
- make hardware promises in BTC world
- take money
- invest in hardware
- make hardware line for one big company
- put small customers in ass
- take their money and make another invest breaking all rules
- be Swiss

Now we don't have any choice.
We must cooperate together to take our money back!
They CAN NOT send money not because they don't have it. This people make another big business with OUR money! Did You really see?

How we can open officially this case?
Collider

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:48:38 AM

@michal1

Every customer would need to sue Bitmine themselves (with legal fees way in excess of 1000$), this cost will not be awarded to you if you win the case.

You would have to argue your case in Italian.

It should be easier to just try and recieve 2* your ordered hashpower or transfer your order to cloudhashing.

Finally, if Bitmine should become bankcrupt (there is no reason it should right now) you will sit on your additional expenses for a lawyer and no compensation at all.
Kenda

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:16:21 PM

Hi everyone, new? The list of bitminerefund it has stopped with the last payment on 11.06.2014, no other news? No one has been paid more?

A few days ago I spoke with a newspaper in the region, where there is also the company Bitmine AG. Soon, probably should go out an article about them ... Smiley
webiky

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:24:18 AM

Because Bitmine doesn´t communicate and didn´t return my money, I decided to warn all potentional buyers:
http://bestp2pool.wordpress.com/2014/09/22/do-not-trust-bitmine-ch/
brozinic

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:33:17 PM

Ordered on 29 november 2013, refund request in april and confirmation in may 15 after at least 2-3 email about my refund!

And guess what?

NO REFUND YET! / 30/9 -2014!!  Angry
danny1987

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:47:11 AM

I'm also waiting for my refund, confirmation received in april and still no refund.
michal1

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:17:57 AM

What do you think about go to Swiss with few people from all Europe in the same day?
Who can ride with me to Swiss and check what this company do and speak with them face to face and demand our money!
We don't leave their company until they give us money back. Otherwise we can wait another year.
Collider

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:16:48 AM

What do you think about go to Swiss with few people from all Europe in the same day?
Who can ride with me to Swiss and check what this company do and speak with them face to face and demand our money!
We don't leave their company until they give us money back. Otherwise we can wait another year.
What do you think that will accomplish?

The only thing you will have is travel cost.

Try and either get them to send you additional hash power or transfer your order to cloudmining, otherwise I am afraid you will most likely have to wait for your refund.

Otherwise, if you are a Swiss citizen and fluent in Italian, try to get a court order that makes bitmine pay your money back.
(Or prepare for legal fees in excess of 1000$ on a 5000$ order, which will NOT be awarded to you if your case succeeds).
Franck74

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:08:44 AM

I am also planning to go to Camorino get my refunds, if you want to join me, contact me (franck.battaglia@sfr.fr)
THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER
3DX4D

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:35:59 AM

RETURN OUR MONEY

You scamming lying pieces of shit
Serenedkse

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:03:00 PM

Someone will go to Swiss? We can go together
My email cupidonefly@hotmail.com
To ask refund
Serenedkse

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:10:02 PM

Is here Some one  knows Swiss lawyer? Can we make it together? Save lawyers fee.

Someone will go to Swiss? We can go together
My email cupidonefly@hotmail.com
To ask refund
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: