Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not follow every market wave  (Read 1472 times)
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 12:46:04 AM

Very true! Not all market trend are to be followed. Why this? The market are sometimes manipulated especially for some tokens at a particular point in time. Some cryptocurrencies are pumped intentionally without any organic growth in order to cause FOMO. All FOMO cryptocurrency follow the parabolic movement, once they go up will definitely drop back to their initial stage and sometimes die off. This happen to some altcoins without any solid team or fundamentals.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:56:32 AM

Wave coin always make new way when some time without any prediction before price going up and hold just few minute before down, I check many time wave suddenly up just few minute only and then back to lower price, I think the developer make drama with their coin and we as an investor have ready always when wave up or down.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:46:20 AM

Unfortunately, I learnt this the hard way but lost a whole lot before I realized it was the wrong way to trade. I thought I was wise at the time until got caught in between trades and ended up losing a lot of money. Some of these market waves and price reactions are mostly whales playing with the prices and influencing the market. You might be thinking your analysis has properly made it only to be shown another side of the market by whales. One has to be really careful when trading the crypto market as it is full of extreme manipulation.
You're right. Waves in the cryptocurrency market are normally created by whales. They want to pump the prices and then dip it down for their own reasons. However, following waves isn't that bad. You can jump in and jump out real quick by setting your profit target at a reasonable point. By that way, you can earn some bucks while the waves changing unpredictably. I call it "ride-the-wave".

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:49:22 AM

Wave coin always make new way when some time without any prediction before price going up and hold just few minute before down, I check many time wave suddenly up just few minute only and then back to lower price, I think the developer make drama with their coin and we as an investor have ready always when wave up or down.
I think that is because some pump groups come to the market, and they make a fast action which can make the price increase so high. That is always happening in many exchanges, and if you can use it and follow the price, I think you can have a chance to make a profit. I think that is not because of the developer because there are many possibilities for the market increase.

Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:06:26 AM

And I think I need to monitor the market, for every rise and fall. This is the only way to see the full picture. Of course, if the nerves are out of order. It’s better to invest and look at the situation once a month. But a lot can happen in a month.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:28:29 AM

And I think I need to monitor the market, for every rise and fall. This is the only way to see the full picture. Of course, if the nerves are out of order. It’s better to invest and look at the situation once a month. But a lot can happen in a month.
Monitors the market is something that must be done by everyone, not just you, especially for active traders and it is not only necessary to do this at the moment, but it has always needed to be done so that we all avoid losses in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:40:38 AM

when the crypto market is unstable, we have to be on time to invest because if we are impatient when the market conditions are like now then we will continue to suffer losses, invest when the crypto market goes down and follow the market movements when stable.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:45:58 PM

It is not necessary to wait for a long perspective to sell your coins. Many traders trade in short-term trading and quite successfully. If it is profitable for you to sell, sell, then buy back at the lowest price. Everyone has their own strategy. Give it a try.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:51:00 PM

when the crypto market is unstable, we have to be on time to invest because if we are impatient when the market conditions are like now then we will continue to suffer losses, invest when the crypto market goes down and follow the market movements when stable.
Yes, investing when the market is down is good even though there are still risks, and even better if the market has gone down too deep, because then it will provide greater profits when the market has started to rise again.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 03:32:11 PM

Yeah bro, you are right, it is too stressful to follow up with market movements,  today I was watching in binance how btc was flying up to 9.9k+ but suddenly it just started going down to 9.6k+, all this happens within minutes, this can definitely stress someone out, at a time I thought it was beginning bullrun Grin
Even more stressful for those who have entered in long and expecting the bitcoin price to still go on , but suddenly went back wards. It is not that bad to follow the track or flow of the market as long as you are capable of accepting the outcome. You can always make an entry and be ready in any possible movements to happen to prevent any looses or gains.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 03:56:59 PM

Even more stressful for those who have entered in long and expecting the bitcoin price to still go on , but suddenly went back wards. It is not that bad to follow the track or flow of the market as long as you are capable of accepting the outcome. You can always make an entry and be ready in any possible movements to happen to prevent any looses or gains.
If anyone analysis the BTCitcoin trading chart, he/she definitely will use the stop-loss option for the risk management. Thus none will loss after entering the long positions of trading. On the other hand, anyone don't use the own strategy of risk management than sure to be lossed funds in everyone markets whether it's bull or bear . So, everyone should use own strategy of risk management in order to be a successful trader and make profits in any markets.  Wink Cheesy

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:13:42 PM

Yes, investing when the market is down is good even though there are still risks, and even better if the market has gone down too deep, because then it will provide greater profits when the market has started to rise again.
Well, uncertainties and risks are always present in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency trading it may really lead any of us to a wrong assumption when will be the best time to trade. When we follow every trade wave it can not only give pressure, --perhaps emotional imbalance but prior to these two effects it will really give you a headache for you will need to analyze each trade wave for you to figure out the right time to trade. I may suggest checking the time frame chart for it may give you somehow an idea for the up and down of trading as well as the best time to do it so.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jonyshake71

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:01:26 PM

It is wrong if you try to follow every trade wave in the crypto currency market.
It leads to pressure, unnecessary emotional imbalance and fuds.
One thing is constant about crypto currency, either you track all trades, the bulls will come and the bears will come.
Fight a circle of spots and stick to it to not miss out on all.  
True mate. Crypto market is not stable. A token could pump & them dump a lot within an hours. But there are some new traders who follow market wave and faced a bad expriance.but a little profit could earned from some waves if anyone have expriance

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:40:27 PM

It is wrong if you try to follow every trade wave in the crypto currency market.

One thing is constant about crypto currency, either you track all trades, the bulls will come and the bears will come.
I think it doesn't matter if you follow the wave while trading,
and it can give benefits, because the wave will determine the market direction,

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ifemini (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 04:18:29 PM

Instead of monitoring the market, why not follow the basics of market by definitely studying the market
Study the market waves, market trends and do your own research too.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:26:21 PM

I think it doesn't matter if you follow the wave while trading,
and it can give benefits, because the wave will determine the market direction,

It matter Lunnatic, you can lose money! Benefit is making a profit, but you can't make profit
with every market swing. I mean you can, but than you would be extraordinary trader! Rich trader!
   I agree with Ifemini! To much pressure, it's safer and easier to just hold! Invest in long-term, in
projects you believe, that will make some changes in the world! I do that, and I don't bother my mind
with market waves! I try to use drops and buy in that moments, but many times I invested and price
dropped after that!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:30:11 PM

Instead of monitoring the market, why not follow the basics of market by definitely studying the market

Studying the market includes monitoring the market, that would give you  a clear picture of what has been happening, you don't need to be an expert to determine what's going on, if you are actively monitoring the market, you can see it's behavior and there you can make a good decision.

By simply buying at dip and selling at peak, I think one can do that with good timing.

ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 10:42:33 PM

Studying the market includes monitoring the market, that would give you  a clear picture of what has been happening, you don't need to be an expert to determine what's going on, if you are actively monitoring the market, you can see it's behavior and there you can make a good decision.

By simply buying at dip and selling at peak, I think one can do that with good timing.

You have stated very rightly, but do you know that you need to be an expert to be able to get the correct timing to buy at dip, and sell at peak.
Its not always only knowing the market, but also knowing when to make the right decisions.
Angeloben

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:44:00 PM

As we all know that the market wave is unpredictable. At times the market might rise and at time it might fall, so with my own view I think it doesn't matter if you follow the wave while trading and it can give benefits because the wave will determine the market direction.
DoubleEdgeEX

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 04:49:20 PM

That´s why Hodling is so crucial. If you are not into daytrading or scalping it makes no sense to go nuts whenever a price moves in a certain direction. Just as with every other investment you need to keep your money together by working with an investment plan, have an idea about risk and a proven profitable strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: