Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Gadgets  (Read 102 times)
abel1337 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 04:48:20 PM

Gadgets today are evolving faster than we expect and we know that a fast device greatly helps in our daily trading activities and for research needs. There are a bunch of options out there that are good enough to be called fast, reliable and future proof devices. Companys are out there are trying to be number one on different aspects and categories like the best gaming device, the best camera on a phone, the best budget-friendly device, and other categories.

Since I am planning to buy a new gadget that I will mainly use for trading, I kept wondering what you guys are using as your daily drivers in trading?

I will also ask what gadget can you recommend to me. BTW I am using my old iPhone 7 plus and Acer Predator 17 as my daily gadgets for all of my activities. I am thinking of buying an iPad for a bigger display of chart since when I'm traveling, The screen of the iPhone 7 plus is not enough for me.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 07:05:28 PM

Tech now is evolving rapidly especially on smartphones, I just bought my phone last year and now it is 4 unit model behind with faster chip set at the almost same price. I'm using a phone and pc to trade, I'm sick of laptops coz I had 2 of them and broke it in the same way lol. Imma say android with snapdragon chip is good enough in trading, platforms do not require that too much system requirement. I think it is enough to have the Iphone 7 plus has a 5.5 screen size which I found small compare to android devices that already break the 6 inches level of screen sizes, but still the iphone 7 has a great chip set inside it. If you are looking for an upgrade try to see the nubia redmagic, a gaming phone with liquid cooling. If it's for gaming, then trading should be just a normal task to that phone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: