Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM 2020 guide  (Read 149 times)
cryptop770 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 06:25:32 PM

A Bitcoin ATM is one of the fastest ways to buy (and sell) bitcoins, depending on the machine type. You can complete the process in minutes or even seconds.

Almost all ATMs have the same basic process:

You scan the QR code of your Bitcoin address.
You feed bank notes into the machine.
You click Send and wait for the Bitcoin to appear on your wallet address.

Using a Bitcoin ATM is with no doubt a very easy way to buy bitcoins, but not a cheep one. The average ATM charges a fee of 5-10%. that is the price of privacy since most don’t require verification.

here are two leading sites that can help you locate a Bitcoin ATM near your location:

coinatmradar.com
CoinATMRadar, a website that compares more then 3500 ATMs worldwide. The ATMs on CoinATMRadar are displaid on a map, Each one with its own features. Read the full review here:
https://bitcoinorbis.com/coinatmradar-review/

bitcoinatmmap.com
This is another Bitcoin ATM location map service. A map configuration can show you a variety of things including the fee %, location, nearby amenities, type of machine, and type of transaction. You can also add information about any of the ATMs.

Read the full Bitcoin ATM 2020 guide:
https://bitcoinorbis.com/what-is-a-bitcoin-atm-2020-guide/
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 07:04:11 PM

Its good that there are maps of Bitcoin ATM. I mean its easiest way to try using Bitcoin and learn by it there is.
To buy any BTC you must get through painful and often long KYC process. With Bitcoin ATM you can buy small amount to try to use it and understand how it works during shopping for example.
GJ
cryptop770 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 03:43:47 AM

For me, this is one of the most convenient ways that also embodies the idea of ​​anonymity. I hope that over the years the price of the devices will dropped and we can find them everywhere.
Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 04:37:32 AM

I think bitcoin ATM would be a much better idea and convenient We can easily increase the speed of our transactions However, it does not last everywhere  We will be able to transact through currency. Great opportunity for all of us  When it is introduced, we will all be able to learn.
cryptop770 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 06:45:00 AM

Where I live the distribution of ATMs is not good, but the demand is tremendous, I also see it on the telegram channels as well. I want to believe that every kiosk will hold a machine in the future. The demand must come from the people themselves. It's our commitment to educate people and then the demand will come from them.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 07:31:23 AM

Buying bitcoins using bitcoin ATM is useful when you want to buy bitcoin without processing KYC first before you can buy unlike in my country where I don't know if there is a bitcoin ATM or not.  Well, i'm glad that there is an app that let us buy bitcoins but you must complete KYC first which defeats the purpose of being anonymous.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 09:07:41 AM

Just some suggestion, it's more better if you provide guide how to avoid Bitcoin ATM scams on your thread. I saw many thread have discussed this scams, maybe it old news/scheme... but probably fraudster will never stop and keep do that next time.

Here is the guide to avoid it: https://www.coolwallet.io/bitcoin-atm-btc-scam-security-guide/
cryptop770 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:41:19 AM

Thats a great idea. I will try and add a comprehensive  scam prevantion guide. As for the cctv i think that unless you ate Mixed in very dark business there is no problem of anonimity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: