Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest trading strategy  (Read 1901 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:38:41 PM

There's no safe nor Safest trading strategy. We should all be aware that a trade can go wrong even with a professional trader. We should apply risk management and stop loss. Our focus should be to safeguard our capital and make profits. Another instance is having a trading strategy to remove greed or chasing the market. If trade is not within our strategy we better let it go for another trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krucifer

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 08:07:06 PM

Safest strategy is not trading at all.

My strategy, on the other hand, is buy high - sell low. Cheesy

Psychology is damn too hard.

Everyone has their own strategy, and if you think this works for you, then good for you.
Just learn to do your own research, equally and adequately so you don't end up buying a project that dies off after the lows

It doesn't work for me, but I can't help myself. Smiley

Some have other types of addiction, I guess I'm addicted to bad trading choices. Smiley

I  D  E  N  A   ►   Proof-of-Person Blockchain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://idena.io/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:08:50 PM

Good morning everyone. What I would say, much these days depends on reliability and practical value of each concrete idea. But what makes much sense - some aspects that stay for new trends
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:09:33 PM

Good morning everyone. What I would say, much these days depends on reliability and practical value of each concrete idea. But what makes much sense - some aspects that stay for new trends

Hey. I agree with you here. But are there any you can outline as worthwhile ones?
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:10:37 PM

Hey. I agree with you here. But are there any you can outline as worthwhile ones?

As for worthwhile ones, I can outline Brandtokens.io. It is coming with the platform to manage all your brand token needs. You can issue your own blockchain-based loyalty ERC20 token, list it on their exchange, easily integrate tokens into your services, reward your clients with tokens and give them perks in exchange. Google them and check out the website
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:11:13 PM

As for worthwhile ones, I can outline Brandtokens.io. It is coming with the platform to manage all your brand token needs. You can issue your own blockchain-based loyalty ERC20 token, list it on their exchange, easily integrate tokens into your services, reward your clients with tokens and give them perks in exchange. Google them and check out the website

This from your words sounds fascinating, I will have a look, thank you
Haneefah
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:53:55 PM

Thats a fantastic strategy and i learnt a new thing today i will put it into practice. i just got started with trading and this forum is helping a lot

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 09:04:44 PM

There's no safe nor Safest trading strategy. We should all be aware that a trade can go wrong even with a professional trader. We should apply risk management and stop loss. Our focus should be to safeguard our capital and make profits. Another instance is having a trading strategy to remove greed or chasing the market. If trade is not within our strategy we better let it go for another trade.

OP's strategy is actually the safest unless there is a long bear market like what we experience since the early 2018, thats the only way it will not make profit but at least if he had send his coins to stablecoin, he could still save the value of his coins and wait again for a long time. The kind of strategy was used long before we had those leverage trading in crypto.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 02:45:27 AM

I totally agree with you, but that's just theory. It is hard to control my panic when the price of the coin I bought has dropped dramatically. I think we need experience and a long time to train mentally.

It's not theory if it's you who panics and makes rash decisions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hushpupppy

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:08:45 AM

The market greens and red are the most important, and the ability to treat both circumstances professionally will tell if you understand your strategy or not.

Buying low, selling high does noy apply to all tokens, the earlier you understand this, the better

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 10:16:47 AM

Very simple technique. Traders prefer the deep red or big fall because it gives many opportunities to earn good profit for the brave and those that know how to play the game.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 10:21:32 AM

I think this is the best trading strategy as you will never lose your capital money and can take profit but the person not to be greedy as greedy one always want to get big profit and in all he lost.

dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 01:35:23 PM

IF MARKET GOES GREEN

If market goes green you will still be making profit from your bitcoin that you are holding.

IF MARKET GOES RED

You will be able to multiple your Bitcoin by using your usdt or Dai to buy back more Bitcoin. It's simple as that, erase greed and focus on making profit from RED and GREEN Market.

This is definitely a good strategy, provided that the market continues to go green or continues to go red:) But we never know that. We only try to predict market movements. That's trading. There is no single, always effective trading strategy. You need to be flexible and prepare for various scenarios. You must gain knowledge and experience. Don't be emotional and invest only as much as you can lose.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:52:31 PM

We have a similar trading strategy. While amassing some BTC, I also try to accumulate some USDT. So, whatever is the market trend I will be taking advantage of the situation. I am very bullish on bitcoin right now. In my opinion, its signals are positive to go up basing on the market trend. Anyway whatever happens to BTC, my USDT is there for support.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:04:43 PM

Its really a good strategy to make money in short term but long term I feel like we are just wasting our time.

So just bet on one then be patient until your time comes to get your reap,

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 03:09:28 PM

We have a similar trading strategy. While amassing some BTC, I also try to accumulate some USDT. So, whatever is the market trend I will be taking advantage of the situation. I am very bullish on bitcoin right now. In my opinion, its signals are positive to go up basing on the market trend. Anyway whatever happens to BTC, my USDT is there for support.

My strategy, although not very successful yet, is buying BTC in green and shorting it for USDT in red.

It could actually work very well if my fear/greed wouldn't consume me.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:18:27 PM

You should cut your losses if the market goes down. Most of the altcoins are very volatile and really unpredictable especially if your a beginner. Its hard to determine whether you enter or exit. In answer to that, you should learn how to make some strategy. Being based on technical can help you determine a right entry or exit so that you can cut your losses and make quickly convert if the coin stop pumping. Traders make money not only in pump but also in dump.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 03:21:33 PM

You should cut your losses if the market goes down. Most of the altcoins are very volatile and really unpredictable especially if your a beginner. Its hard to determine whether you enter or exit. In answer to that, you should learn how to make some strategy. Being based on technical can help you determine a right entry or exit so that you can cut your losses and make quickly convert if the coin stop pumping. Traders make money not only in pump but also in dump.

Sometimes I cut my loses and it rebounds faster than it went down. Cheesy

And sometimes I keep calm and then it falls down even harder. Cheesy

Whatever I do, many times it's the opposite of my choice.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 04:21:52 PM

This trading strategy of mine is all about waiting game, you will need lots of Patience to make good gains, lets go straight to the point.

If you have some money and you are looking into buying bitcoin, it's better to consider buying Bitcoin with half of what you can afford to lose and use the other half to buy stable coin.

List of few good stable coins I use or own

USDT
USDC
DAI

IF MARKET GOES GREEN

If market goes green you will still be making profit from your bitcoin that you are holding.

IF MARKET GOES RED

You will be able to multiple your Bitcoin by using your usdt or Dai to buy back more Bitcoin. It's simple as that, erase greed and focus on making profit from RED and GREEN Market.

nice strategy, but your strategy will work if people know when to convert their bitcoin to stable coins and vice versa in the right time buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 04:27:56 PM

This trading strategy of mine is all about waiting game, you will need lots of Patience to make good gains, lets go straight to the point.

If you have some money and you are looking into buying bitcoin, it's better to consider buying Bitcoin with half of what you can afford to lose and use the other half to buy stable coin.

List of few good stable coins I use or own

USDT
USDC
DAI

IF MARKET GOES GREEN

IF MARKET GOES RED

nice strategy, but your strategy will work if people know when to convert their bitcoin to stable coins and vice versa in the right time buddy

Which we don't. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: