Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING ADSENSE ACCOUNT  (Read 561 times)
MasterOfPuppets2 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 08:17:00 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2020, 02:10:51 PM by MasterOfPuppets2

Selling this for $150:

Price is final.

BTC, ETH, USDT, Skrill.

Buyer pays fee, as usual with a purchase.

james845hett7@gmail.com
Discord: sub4sub4sub#9408

User Vod is a complete cretin and time waster, accusing people in scamming for no reason!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
incrediable

Activity: 466
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:25:05 AM

Is this a hacked account?
Account comes with the balance displayed?
MasterOfPuppets2 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:30:58 AM

Is this a hacked account?
Account comes with the balance displayed?

No, I had I channel and sold it, now selling its AdSense acc with this balance on it.

User Vod is a complete cretin and time waster, accusing people in scamming for no reason!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 09:22:42 PM

This is against terms.   It could also been a hacked/stolen account, since the OP is basically giving money away.  If you buy it, make sure Google cannot detect your other accounts.

"Though our Terms and Conditions don't permit transfers of account ownership, we do allow you to update your payee name to fix misspellings, or to make adjustments for changes such as marriage, death, or company mergers."

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MasterOfPuppets2 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:55:50 PM

This is against terms.   It could also been a hacked/stolen account, since the OP is basically giving money away.  If you buy it, make sure Google cannot detect your other accounts.

"Though our Terms and Conditions don't permit transfers of account ownership, we do allow you to update your payee name to fix misspellings, or to make adjustments for changes such as marriage, death, or company mergers."

F***ing c***in, you got nothing to do? Most of the topics here are illegal, but you can use those services anyway, right? You brain could also be damaged. Any acc that's being sold anywhere might be hacked/stolen, unless you created it yourself, so shut your mouth and don't accuse when you don't know for sure. I'm not "giving money away", there are reasons why I can't use this acc myself, so I'm selling it for reasonable price. So go your way.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: