Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The unfortunate event that is Quarantine.  (Read 1514 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 12:55:36 PM

To some people who leave their homes for work, the quarantine and lockdown is an unfortunate event. To others who are into online businesses like ecommerce, dropshipping, shopify, crypto etc, it is a fortunate event. Personally, lockdown has helped me to maximize my shopify skills and other online businesses. Now, lots of attention has shifted to these niche because of the quarantine.

Those who are into online really benefiting from this situation, though there's
still hardship to find customers
And right niche for make a good convertible business, but once you already
got yours then you are really good to go.

I also agree that online businesses are in trend because of the quarantine wherein people only uses internet and apps to buy food or purchase items that needed without going outside their houses.  It's the positive side aspects of the quarantine and cashless transactions are given the chances to use by most certain of people as its best capabilities despite the threat of the corona virus. Let's hope that this quarantine will not take long so that we can now go back to our normal daily lives as we know.

Many people are afraid of going out, so even until today where total lockdown
from some places are already lifted.
Online selling or business still forwarding and still getting much better demands.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:08:15 PM

If you have good savings or you have an earning business, it's not wise to go outside as you have a choice to stay at home and be safe. However, for most people, majority of them are just relying on their salary, so they need to work to eat, and with that, they have no choice but to take the risk.

I think your opinion is not entirely correct. It all depends on one's motives and goals when leaving the house. In the current conditions, we must have an awareness that what we do or spend may be a continuation of the survival of others. Our activities outside the home can mean food for others. Our responsibility is to ensure that all parties follow pandemic protocols and procedures. I suggest those who have the disposable income to spend their money to strengthen the community economy.

My wife has a post-budget to buy food, detergent softener, and other household needs not from the store she usually shopped anymore, but she bought from her friends who eventually was forced to sell household goods because of the emergence of this pandemic, with the consideration that it will not be fun if we survive alone and our friends suffer. Following the Covid-19 protocol in all lines both individuals, communities, companies, and countries is indeed costly, but now it is the only way to suppress the spread of the pandemic and to bridge economic recovery.

I think both of you are correct tho, I think the right word is limit your activities outside just for the essential things you need. Don't go out if it wasn't for survival. Its true that some have no choice but to go to work even if its risky. That is essential. But both need to follow the protocol for their safety. The government should also provide for those workers too.

I also agree with your wife helping your friends who are working to survive. I do it too, I prefer buying to those people who already need it cause I understand how it feels. Same with my online shopping too, I prefer locally made ones so I can help with the economy of my country as well. So its a wise choice even as a consumer.

people that has a work outside cant limit thier self to got outside because of thier schedule . typicall a working person go out every single day 6 to 5 times a week  , back and forth but people that working online or dont have work are the one that will limit them selve except when they are going out for grocery  . what you guys are doing of helping your friends and strangers are so proudful  . i just hope that you will continue doing that forever because there are only less people that are willing to do it in the bottom of thier heart
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:43:51 PM

some people are aware that quarantine can break the chain of the spread of the virus, but everyone's economy is certainly different, because most small people who stay at home will certainly not produce anything and they will not be able to buy the necessities of life if they cannot do any activities that are can make money. on the other hand, there are people who are very fortunate in quarantine, those who have enough money and have enough needs to survive is the most beautiful moment and a paradise for them because they can spend a lot of time with family
This pandemic has suffered a lot of people, those who don't have food to eat in their table. Only those with money on their pocket can sustain their needs can able to buy goods indeed. We did not expect this to happen actually in our lives. This is a lesson learned to be always prepared we don't know when the circumstance may happen.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:27:52 AM

staying at home will not solve anything, I mean there is no development or development of how the economy might run, initially the virus was feared because of its circulation so quickly it will be replaced by a greater fear of hunger, where people will no longer care about the virus because they have to think of survival. Regulations in some countries may be well implemented to stay out of the house and the government provides assistance to citizens in need, but that will be difficult to realize in poor and developing countries because the majority of the work of its citizens is laborers and very few support it to work from home if this case is not resolved sooner greater chaos will occur.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:57:17 AM

some people are aware that quarantine can break the chain of the spread of the virus, but everyone's economy is certainly different, because most small people who stay at home will certainly not produce anything and they will not be able to buy the necessities of life if they cannot do any activities that are can make money. on the other hand, there are people who are very fortunate in quarantine, those who have enough money and have enough needs to survive is the most beautiful moment and a paradise for them because they can spend a lot of time with family
This pandemic has suffered a lot of people, those who don't have food to eat in their table. Only those with money on their pocket can sustain their needs can able to buy goods indeed. We did not expect this to happen actually in our lives. This is a lesson learned to be always prepared we don't know when the circumstance may happen.

This pandemic occurs once in a lifetime of an individual approximately. And this is the worst time people might go through in their times because people started to lose their jobs, businesses are shut, small enterprises cannot pay salary to their employees etc. So, all this will lead to de-growth of individuals and only things left is hope for people that this event will end as quickly and things will start to normalcy quickly.

abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2238

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 06:45:24 AM

staying at home will not solve anything, I mean there is no development or development of how the economy might run, initially the virus was feared because of its circulation so quickly it will be replaced by a greater fear of hunger, where people will no longer care about the virus because they have to think of survival. Regulations in some countries may be well implemented to stay out of the house and the government provides assistance to citizens in need, but that will be difficult to realize in poor and developing countries because the majority of the work of its citizens is laborers and very few support it to work from home if this case is not resolved sooner greater chaos will occur.
Staying at home without doing anything is futile. We must be able to appreciate the time we have. If in a working position, our time is exchanged for money. The salary or income we receive is the time we spend on work plus skills. When we are currently not working, and we have no savings and do not have disposable income we can be sure we have not prospered enough, surely we have plenty of time. What's interesting is if we have a lot of time but do not produce positive output then we are lazy. Or if we have less time and we also have little money, we might be misused.

We can learn to get money from the things we use everyday. For example with our mobile phones, every month we have to buy credit to be used, therefore we must think about how the future use of mobile phones does not become liabilities, for example, offer to friends for cheap endorse services.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:10:30 PM

Quarantine has a positive and negative impact to the people and to the country's economy. The Negative effect is that many peoplr lost their job and the economy will experiencing collapes.All sectors of the economy are affected. The positive effect, people has a huge time for family bonding and has a time to know about crypto because we know that every person are online finding new job if not working online. Other's are focusing in cryptocurrencry because they already know it. The quarantine lessen the pollution because of transportation temporary not operating. There is no traffic and it lessen the accident in the highway. But despite of that all we hope is to go back to our normal life. Let us pray that this covid pandemic will end.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: