Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Altcoins Set To Explode in 2020  (Read 656 times)
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 06:15:27 PM

Am still trying to know or understand how you came to the conclusion that these projects will explode to X5 by the end of the year, what if it doesn't works out? Many experts who made varying predictions of most coins, none worked out. Thinking of it, I have not heard of Polis before and still wonder on what grounds that it will hit such. Nevertheless, everything is possible in this space, but I still won't take the risk of believing every predictions I come across; however I will invest on my own terms and on coins I believe in like ETH and BNB.

pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 06:25:54 PM

I'd be afraid to put my money in a centralized token like BNB. It may be doing well now but it's very risky.

If you have a chance to buy something buy Bitcoin because it's the least risky.

If you already have BTC and want an altcoin get some ETH. There's really no need to risk money by putting it into things like Polis or BNB when you can get a nice safe profit from other coins with less risk.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 08:28:30 PM

If the Bitcoin continues to move sideways, we can expect that altcoins finally make a move what we are waiting for since March. The BTC dominance is on the highest level, so if now altcoins will not explode, then we can forget about altseason for a long time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 08:39:04 PM

I am not aware of POLIS coin. But seems there will be a good hike in BNB and ETH in the near future. BNB is backed by Binance and also few projects are developing on tat blockchain, the future seems bright. Still being Dapps leader, ETH will surely give good returns.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 08:44:28 PM

man, to put two top 10 coins in the same basket with Polis, which is actually what and have what kind of turnover and where?
BNB and ETH have smaller chances to explode, but yield lower risk than any unknown token that you can imagine, Polis included, i tried to find out more information on their website, and i do not see Polis to explode, just as pump and dump
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:47:34 PM

And when i say "explode", i mean at least x5 by the end of the year.

1. POLIS - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polis/

-this is one of the few coins that have a real use case. PolisPay App is near the end of the beta phase. When this will happen, you will be able to spend 20+ cryptos in over 160 countries. And with partners like Netflix, Amazon and Steam where you can spend your coins i see this app becoming mainstream. Plus a VISA debit card that can be charged with crypto and used worldwide. Also the Olympus Protocol will be released in the next few months that will give Polis capabilities no other coin has. And the best part about this coin is that it only has a 8 million market cap so this is one of the few coins i see going x10-x15 by the end of the year. I advise everybody to do a little bit of research about this coin.

2. Binance Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/

-this coin needs no presentation. In the last few weeks over 1 billion USDT has been sent to Binance. If the rumors are true, a good part of it will go to pump BNB. This is a must-have coin.

3. Ethereum - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

-Ethereum 2.0 is around the corner. It would be a shame not to get on the hype train....

If you know other coins that will explode in 2020 you can post them below!
Huge description for POLIS and just one line description and reason for Binance coin and Ethereum? Lol are you trying to act like you aren't shilling for POLIS coin? You really think people over here are dumb?
This is quite obvious you are just trying to advertise for POLIS a coin no one has heard of. Would be a shame if people actually believe that these coins are going rise 5 times than you are currently priced.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 11:27:10 PM

the third Altcoin that you recommend is very good to buy

The polis is an old project, appeared around December 2017 and if we monitor the polis at CMC, the ROI fall to 90%. I think many have forgotten the Polis, but thanks to the OP for being reminded, if the polis strategy is good, chances polis will back to ATH is very large

jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 11:45:25 PM

-this is one of the few coins that have a real use case. PolisPay App is near the end of the beta phase. When this will happen, you will be able to spend 20+ cryptos in over 160 countries. And with partners like Netflix, Amazon and Steam where you can spend your coins i see this app becoming mainstream. Plus a VISA debit card that can be charged with crypto and used worldwide. Also the Olympus Protocol will be released in the next few months that will give Polis capabilities no other coin has. And the best part about this coin is that it only has a 8 million market cap so this is one of the few coins i see going x10-x15 by the end of the year. I advise everybody to do a little bit of research about this coin.

-this coin needs no presentation. In the last few weeks over 1 billion USDT has been sent to Binance. If the rumors are true, a good part of it will go to pump BNB. This is a must-have coin.

-Ethereum 2.0 is around the corner. It would be a shame not to get on the hype train....

You make a good list, if only you choose Ethereum and Binance. Don't believe easily what promise any new projects, even though how interesting is it. Check volume of this coin only 6k. You can't make any focus on this coin whatever you do. Others two coin are really good for long time hold.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:48:56 PM

the third Altcoin that you recommend is very good to buy

The polis is an old project, appeared around December 2017 and if we monitor the polis at CMC, the ROI fall to 90%. I think many have forgotten the Polis, but thanks to the OP for being reminded, if the polis strategy is good, chances polis will back to ATH is very large

From the OP's list, I would go for BNB and ETH only. But Polis, I don't think so or  I just have no idea with the developments of this project. But among crypto users, I haven't encountered that they mention Polis as a very promising one. Maybe the OP is a Polis holder, that's why he is also promoting this project? What's the likelihood of that?
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:52:22 PM

I agree with you that 2 of the 3 coins that will increase sharply by the end of this year are BNB and ETH. These are 2 coins with very high daily trading volume and high reputation in this cryptocurrency market. The third coin you give is quite strange to me so I'm not sure if it will maintain a long-term growth rate. In my opinion, the 3rd coin that you should hold long-term is the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:52:44 PM

I prefer to stick to the classic choices of Bitcoin and Ethereum, maybe I will monitor the price of the Binance coin a little, I'm a little curious about the coin.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:38:42 AM

Nothing really unique about a wallet tied to a debit card, there are quite a few already out their. Binance is not really decentralised and only useful if you trade on one particular exchange. You are however right about Ethereum which is the blockchain with the vast majority of applications and uses.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:47:42 AM

i agree part number 2 and 3, but for number 1?
Polis? i don't know what that coin is. i'm not sure polis will take part in the explosion, are you sure it will explode this year?

in my opinion, polis is not a good choice and i don't recommend it. of the three choices you give, it's better to choose ethereum or Binance Coin and ignore polis.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:13:21 AM

Nothing really unique about a wallet tied to a debit card, there are quite a few already out their. Binance is not really decentralised and only useful if you trade on one particular exchange. You are however right about Ethereum which is the blockchain with the vast majority of applications and uses.

You just mentioned the uniqueness of it, there are few out there yes but have they been able to provide the service they claim, this type of project is what will bring crypto adoption much more faster, how do you suppose people will spend their crypto if not from a wallet tied to a debit card type of project!
Bnb is not really decentralized' what has decentralization got to do with potentials? Investors are after maximizing profit not looking at what is decentralized or not, how many decentralized token/coin out there are selling?
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 06:30:59 AM

Most likely this is just an absurd and cheap advertisement for a project and Polis coins ...
Yes that's right, I think this is just an advertisement made to promote Polis coins, but on the wrong thread, and the wrong argument too, he mentioned 3 altcoins that will explode in 2020, but not many people know about the Polis project mentioned.

Lol! I really wonder how some people reason, assuming he made mentioned of 3 coins that you know then it won't be a cheap advertisement, remember everyone is entitled to their opinion,
if you don't like it not a big deal, everyone can choose their own 3 coin they think will make the most impact in 2020 but that doesn't mean it is a fact!
You can always choose what you believe will be great or will explode, there are lots of project you most likely don't know about, and it is either you hear it from someone or from the main source, just because it is not a known project by you makes it unworthy.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:43:13 AM

lmao... a project with just 6000 usd volume is set to explode this 2020?? what I see here is just cheap advertisements for this so called polis,.. theres nothing special about this so called coin.. we all know bnb and ethereum have a huge community support
.. but polis?? this is just another shitcoin that will be abandoned in few years to come
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:08:47 AM

Binance and Ethereum then I can agree since both are in top altcoins with massive use cases (Ethereum for token and Binance for exchange) but why you insert random Polis coin into the list? No wonder you got a negative trust for Polis shilling.
vietnamoi.vn

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:50:44 AM

What do you believe in POLIS? Are you fomo for 1 SHIT COIN? While Volum currently trades for less than $ 6K on all exchanges.
dingo25 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:06:13 AM

Yes that's right, I think this is just an advertisement made to promote Polis coins, but on the wrong thread, and the wrong argument too, he mentioned 3 altcoins that will explode in 2020, but not many people know about the Polis project mentioned.

I have 12 coins in my portfolio, they really don't need advertisement. I made this top 3 after a deep market analysis (looked at most coins in top 500). The Polis ecosystem is realy unique and as soon as it will be available worldwide (will happen in the next few months) i see their market cap going above 100 million. And for the people who buy this coin at 8 million market cap it will generate x10+ profit, which is rare in crypto nowadays. I recommend people do a little bit of research on the Polis ecosystem.

Also, i don't know why all the hate for Binance Coin. I know it's not decentralised, but it powers the entire Binance ecosystem. And as soon as cryptocurrencies become more and more mainstream, so will Binance and BNB.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:14:59 AM

Ethereum and Binance coin (BNB) are good and no doubt it will explode soon. but the other one called Polis I don't think so I never heard this project before and I don't know why it was included in the list of the two most popular projects in the crypto industry. But to be fair to the project called Polis they should prove the crypto community about what they are capable to do regarding the decentralization effort which is the primary objective of the crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: