Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:10:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Personally i think bitcoin is future  (Read 487 times)
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 02:28:27 PM

well in your first two sentences you brought up 3 things that makes think you neither believe nor care about bitcoin future. speaking of price, market capitalization and an idiot called McAfee.
the future of bitcoin is not about its price, but its adoption and its usage as a currency worldwide. while the bitcoin price is a byproduct of that adoption. instead of focusing too much on the price and the profit in percentage you can make from bitcoin, you should seriously start using bitcoin and see what it really offers (hint financial sovereignty).
Exactly I agree with you sir.
The future of the Bitcoin depends upon the adaptation of Bitcoin in each country.And these adaptation doesn't mean that government has legalized it so they adopted it. Adaptation of Bitcoin means all the sector in a country uses Bitcoin in some or the other way so that it increases the demand in people.And once this starts we can surely say Bitcoin is a future.

By the time goes by we are now adopting with the changes and one of these is the use of the online transactions which is a good thing because we can now make more efficient and effective way on making more faster payment and also it is good because less hassle the only thing you need is just to send the address or the number to your account and this is now done.

By having that bitcoin is making more changes because with the help of it makes more transparency more on the transactions which is the user sees the activity of their accounts. Today there is a lot of countries now accepting the use of the cryptocurrency because they know the potential of this coin to make faster and secure transactions but still, there are some might not because they are still afraid the use of it.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 05:08:55 PM

^ Bitcoin is future, this is a mixture of prediction and speculation for it was predicted by McAfee and because of a big investor will make bitcoin stable and become the future of exchanges. This may or may not happen because no one can foresee the future but the mere fact that people are trying to have a cashless transaction and bitcoins offers advantages like being decentralized currency then it might be adopted globally in the future if and only if bitcoin will not demise. Big investors like Novogratz will not secure the future of bitcoin for he probably just leave the crypto world anytime he wants by selling his bitcoins. Nevertheless, the price of bitcoin I really doubt will reach $50,000 this year for we have seen how the pandemic affected the bitcoin's price how slow it moved nevertheless it may just increase but only for a few dollars.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 06:28:52 PM

~Going back to McAfee's prediction, Bitcoin would need to increase its value by more than 4,900% from its all-time high of $20,000.
~

I was surprised that the OP used McAfee's baseless statement as a reference. Come on, don't be easily influenced by the bullshit from him. We must know, bitcoin was created not only for investment, but to solve other problems related to the conventional financial system that is problematic. As Pooya explained, high prices are only a byproduct, the main goal being broad adoption. Prices are increasing along with increasing market confidence, the more people know, the more adoptions, that's what increases demand.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 06:52:18 PM

^ Bitcoin is future, this is a mixture of prediction and speculation for it was predicted by McAfee and because of a big investor will make bitcoin stable and become the future of exchanges. This may or may not happen because no one can foresee the future but the mere fact that people are trying to have a cashless transaction and bitcoins offers advantages like being decentralized currency then it might be adopted globally in the future if and only if bitcoin will not demise. Big investors like Novogratz will not secure the future of bitcoin for he probably just leave the crypto world anytime he wants by selling his bitcoins.
We are just saying bitcoin is the future because we have it now don't make an excuse that it is a digital currency coz honestly there are a lot of coins that is better than bitcoin, beaten a hundred times. What I mean is bitcoin is in the ridge of the peak of its position any thing about bitcoin is uncertain, that's why we are taking advantage of it yet we are not wary of the danger it has.
Nevertheless, the price of bitcoin I really doubt will reach $50,000 this year for we have seen how the pandemic affected the bitcoin's price how slow it moved nevertheless it may just increase but only for a few dollars.
  $50K? I don't want to kill your optimism but that's not realistic for me, before even bitcoin is able to reach that point there are already people selling it, no one wants to be left in sinking ship.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 07:06:00 PM

Bitcoin future price of $1 million comes true in 2020, that would give it a total market capitalization of $15 trillion. Going back to McAfee's prediction, Bitcoin would need to increase its value by more than 4,900% from its all-time high of $20,000.

Check the link follow the instruction: https://www.coindesk.com/market-wrap-some-miners-face-an-uncertain-future-despite-rising-bitcoin-price

Bitcoin will reach a price of $50,000 by late 2020. He also believes that the market cap of all cryptocurrencies will burst up to a whopping $2 trillion (from the current $150 billion) within the next 10 years.

Billionaire Michael Novogratz has invested approximately 30 percent of his fortune in cryptocurrencies. He began investing in 2015 and announced a $500 million cryptofund, which includes $150 million of his own fortune, in 2017. So i think it will be going for everyone future.

Bitcoin price to $50k according to me is the speculation at its best. Almost half of the 2020 have passed and still the economies of every country is hurt very badly and I don't think people have enough money to spend on purchasing bitcoin as there are more homeless people than ever also countless of people have lost their job in this crisis.
I believe that bitcoin can reach this price point, but not in the recent future, but in 20 or 30 years from now.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:23:44 AM

There are handful of price predictions made on BTC for long-term but the price of BTC is constantly changing and monitored by banks, big whales and some financial institutions.

Crypto is extremely volatile and a risky asset no one has the power to say the actual price for where it will stand but BTCs dominance is increasing day by day which makes this coin very special and a coin to watch out for, to me the future of BTC is like a millionaire Jacket if you wait you will deserve it for sure..

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 05:07:13 AM

Personally am just okey with knowing this technology and what it has achieved for the past decade, looking back at what btc price was in 2010 and what the price is at present is enough to tell us we are yet to see the end of it,
So far we have seen different price predictions and we are in second quarter of 2020, it could be that one or none of the price predicted for btc this year will happen, although I do believe the price will increase maybe not up to what was predicted.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:08:04 PM

Personally am just okey with knowing this technology and what it has achieved for the past decade, looking back at what btc price was in 2010 and what the price is at present is enough to tell us we are yet to see the end of it,
So far we have seen different price predictions and we are in second quarter of 2020, it could be that one or none of the price predicted for btc this year will happen, although I do believe the price will increase maybe not up to what was predicted.
The continuous journey of Bitcoin has nothing to tell where and when it ends. It was already in a decade since existence but the market seems too good to see. In fact, the price continues to grow but thinking about market adoption, not really that aggressive and many people we're still ignoring crypto and Bitcoin. Maybe we could say that Bitcoin as a bright future but I'm in doubt to see people widely use it as a form of payment.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:38:20 PM

The continuous journey of Bitcoin has nothing to tell where and when it ends. It was already in a decade since existence but the market seems too good to see. In fact, the price continues to grow but thinking about market adoption, not really that aggressive and many people we're still ignoring crypto and Bitcoin. Maybe we could say that Bitcoin as a bright future but I'm in doubt to see people widely use it as a form of payment.
This is the uniqueness of BTC. I really applaud the initiator, full of calculations and good strategies, as if BTC was made to continue to rise in price. This journey is not easy, especially to gain market confidence. So, this is the best gift for investors and early adopters. Many pros and cons, any decrease in BTC are considered dead, but the fact is that BTC still exists today. Its popularity continues to increase, technological developments strongly support the increasingly widespread adoption of cryptocurrency. BTC is truly an ideal alternative for the future, as an investment, trade commodity, and payment alternative.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 11:08:52 PM

Bitcoin is the future. Of course I agree with that. Bitcoin is now at the top of popularity all over the world. Almost all the countries in the world now know about Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin can go up to $1 million and then it can go down to $ 1 in 2020. There is no way to say for sure about Bitcoin.
down to $ 1 it won't happen again, up to $ 1 million is also not possible. certainly, no one knows the real contents of Mcafee's mind, what makes him dare to say Bitcoin will be priced at $ 1 million

I personally believe the price of Bitcoin will rise again but only up to $ 50k in 2021

Macy Jones

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:43:02 AM

Bitcoin future price of $1 million comes true in 2020, that would give it a total market capitalization of $15 trillion. Going back to McAfee's prediction, Bitcoin would need to increase its value by more than 4,900% from its all-time high of $20,000.

Check the link follow the instruction: https://www.coindesk.com/market-wrap-some-miners-face-an-uncertain-future-despite-rising-bitcoin-price

Bitcoin will reach a price of $50,000 by late 2020. He also believes that the market cap of all cryptocurrencies will burst up to a whopping $2 trillion (from the current $150 billion) within the next 10 years.

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmWchMRiGB4FRGMc3EQfphq6fraA83Em9RKUHCV2ob9jat/gggg.jpg

Billionaire Michael Novogratz has invested approximately 30 percent of his fortune in cryptocurrencies. He began investing in 2015 and announced a $500 million cryptofund, which includes $150 million of his own fortune, in 2017. So i think it will be going for everyone future.

With the bitcoin halving event around the corner, there will be less than half of the usual supply of bitcoin being sold on the open markets. As a result, "Assuming the demand stays relatively similar, the outcome of the event will trigger an increase in bitcoin price."
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:55:20 AM

Sorry but where is your 'Personal opinion ' here?you only shared some links but you did not even bother giving your own opinion.

1$ million is close to impossible this 2020 and even in the next 5 years this wont happen so lets back to reality.

50$ is rather close as we have already in 5 digits value for how many times and waiting for 50k is not that far from happening.
we only need to have at least 700-800 billion$  Market capitalization to reach this value.

Bitcoin is the future. Of course I agree with that. Bitcoin is now at the top of popularity all over the world. Almost all the countries in the world now know about Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin can go up to $1 million and then it can go down to $ 1 in 2020. There is no way to say for sure about Bitcoin.

What?you have agreed in reaching 1 million$ but not sure what will happen this 2020?are you joking here mate and just breaking your own words?

Bitcoin will never fall 1$ and will never grow 1million$ this 2020 and that is 100% sure.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: