Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WhatMine.com | X11-13-15 CryptoNight NIST5 Mining Profitability Calculator  (Read 9036 times)
Hotsauce

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:20:17 PM

This looks awesome so far, great work!

Hope all the little bugs can be ironed out and this info can be 100% trustworthy soon!

1 issue i've seen is for example, KarmaCoin has profitability of 0.075 BTC/day at my hashrate, which is great, but if you look at MintPal there are actually no buy orders at all.... so I've mined a whole bunch but they won't sell Tongue

Not sure how you'd check against that, though.

edit: Just realized I can filter by volume, so adding > 10 BTC volume avoids this issue. Nice!
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:39:47 PM

This looks awesome so far, great work!

Hope all the little bugs can be ironed out and this info can be 100% trustworthy soon!

1 issue i've seen is for example, KarmaCoin has profitability of 0.075 BTC/day at my hashrate, which is great, but if you look at MintPal there are actually no buy orders at all.... so I've mined a whole bunch but they won't sell Tongue

Not sure how you'd check against that, though.

edit: Just realized I can filter by volume, so adding > 10 BTC volume avoids this issue. Nice!
+1

Great site btw!
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 04:32:26 PM

In the next 3 days will be added darkcoin (and similar), protoshares and memory coin  and all CPU algos

stay connected!

Luca,
whatmine.com developer

Hotsauce

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:04:12 PM

In the next 3 days will be added darkcoin (and similar), protoshares and memory coin  and all CPU algos

stay connected!

Luca,
whatmine.com developer

Any ETA/plans for an API?
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 08:40:58 PM

stay connected!

Luca,
whatmine.com developer

Any ETA/plans for an API?

2 weeks maximum

Mirkic7

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:58:54 PM

Great job!
Great site! Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:50:32 AM

Someone already mentioned KARM, please remove that or at least base its profitability on LTC exchange rate. It's currently shown as 2nd most profitable Scrypt coin, when it clearly isn't. First most profitable at this moment is supposed to be SUN, you show exchange rate 1098 satoshis, while the actual spread is 1098 - 910 on Mintpal. I'm aware of the volume filter, but sometimes I would like to see low volume coins that are still tradeable. Neither KARM nor SUN are, not at these prices anyway. There are a couple of ways to rectify this: (1) use buy order price from the exchange, not last price; or - even better (2) check buy market depth up to a chosen volume. At least #1 should not be hard to implement, and would be very helpful (could be optional if someone doesn't like it).

Edit: I like the general idea and would be happy to try out the API when it's ready. Keep up the good work.
cayars

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:18:47 AM

Any chance you could add HeavyCoin to your list?
ibinsad

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:18:26 PM

Any chance you could add HeavyCoin to your list?

+1
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:54:39 AM

Site goes down more often than a hooker in Bangkok  Cry

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
elavenil

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:22:05 AM

looks very good. I bookmarked your site.

hover

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 04:45:35 AM

Please add hotcoin.
Mining low difficulty, Anti ASIC machine,
Green, energy-saving, environmental protection.

Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=382947.0

Android version: http://dl.hot-coin.org:90/1.15/Hotcoin-wallet.apk
Hotcoin app list on Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Hotcoin-Team/dp/B00J916U1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395843176&sr=8-1&keywords=hotcoin

Show your android wallet address QR-CODE image, Each account reward 10HOT。
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528824.new#new

Now, we can use hotcoin to play dice and black jack game, in hotcoin windows wallet Wink

If this is not innovation, what is innovation?

keithcpaulk

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:21:29 PM

Useful site, and pretty design.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

MEDITERRANEANCOIN ONLINE ON WHATMINE.COM ! Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397831.0

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:00:36 PM

Do you guys use this site to decide what to mine?
Or do you use a multipool that switches automatically?

I would imagine it's a PITA to have to switch coin and pool all the time.

greatwolf

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:39:02 AM

Pixelcoin difficulty is 2 at the moment and your site reporting  0.6389

Friend your estimations are extremely misleading, Pixelcoin is the top coin in your list now but it is very fake info, probably other coins are false.

+1, I have to agree with gzabi. Here's another example, your site shows EFL with a diff of 3.96 at the time of this posting but the actual diff at this moment is 11.175 -- more than twice as much. Where do you pull your diff information from if not from the wallet daemon? Needless to say, your site isn't useful if the information presented isn't uptodate, and I'm inclined to believe that there are likely other inaccuracies besides those 2 coins.

Edit: The diff for vertcoin is also wrong: your site shows a diff of 238.66 but the real diff is 245.6. I was hoping your site could provide some useful gauge of which coins profitable but until this issue is sorted out the information presented is highly misleading.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 02:15:02 AM

Friend your estimations are extremely misleading, Pixelcoin is the top coin in your list now but it is very fake info, probably other coins are false.

+1, I have to agree with gzabi. Here's another example, your site shows EFL with a diff of 3.96 at the time of this posting but the actual diff at this moment is 11.175 -- more than twice as much. Where do you pull your diff information from if not from the wallet daemon? Needless to say, your site isn't useful if the information presented isn't uptodate, and I'm inclined to believe that there are likely other inaccuracies besides those 2 coins.

Edit: The diff for vertcoin is also wrong: your site shows a diff of 238.66 but the real diff is 245.6. I was hoping your site could provide some useful gauge of which coins profitable but until this issue is sorted out the information presented is highly misleading.

I seriously doubt the site is running daemons for each coin, it's probably scraping the numbers from some other site(s). I'd like to be proven wrong however.
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 09:31:06 AM

Difficulty are ok guys.. check in the filter box the difficulty default value is setted to "diff avg (average) of the last 6 hours)"

if you set last minute you will see the real difficulty.

Click on the coin name and you will see all details.

Pixelcoin difficulty is 2 at the moment and your site reporting  0.6389

I seriously doubt the site is running daemons for each coin, it's probably scraping the numbers from some other site(s). I'd like to be proven wrong however.

LOL.

softron

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:40:17 PM

Nice site . Ive been looking for coin charts With diff

Mirkic7

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:44:53 PM