Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum-Forsage  (Read 1006 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 02:16:45 PM

Beware of this ponzi scheme. As far as I know, this type of investment strategy is not new to everyone, so be very cautious when someone is inviting you to join such project.

I hate to see that some of  my Facebook friend are still promoting this ponzi scheme eventhough i gave them a precaution about this program, today they are now realize that all of my warning to them are true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:34:54 PM

I hate to see that some of  my Facebook friend are still promoting this ponzi scheme eventhough i gave them a precaution about this program,
Keep warning those friend of yours that keeps on promoting the scam. They will never stop unless they fall and becomes the victim. If they want themselves to learn the lesson in a hard way, at least you did your job of warning them.

today they are now realize that all of my warning to them are true.
They should realize it that you have warned them for their own good. If they will not realize it as soon as possible, there will be other people that will blame them as they invite those other victims on this scam.

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:28:14 AM

For those who are interested in investing in Forsage, I return half of the investment!
If you haven't heard of Forsage yet ... PM for details!
Our Security and Exchange Commission had already released warning and concern for our fellow countrymen to stay Away in this another investment PONZi scheme .

Please look at your account now being Tagged because of this attempt .

Why not make money in cleaner way and not by scamming others?do you know what are you facing here?

you are fooling people and taking their funds just for you to profit,shame on you mate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:42:39 PM

Beware of this eth investment scheme cause some of my friends were a victim of this scam. Ive heard there is another ethereum base investment using smart contract, i will post here once my friends send the name of that new scam investment.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:04:31 PM

Beware of this eth investment scheme cause some of my friends were a victim of this scam. Ive heard there is another ethereum base investment using smart contract, i will post here once my friends send the name of that new scam investment.
Ethereum is Ethereum and it's already an investment if you hold it. If a website says that your Ethereum will grow without doing anything or by just depositing to their platform, most likely they are a scam. The combat for these scams are hard, they are targeting people that lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. They create special offers which will be hard to avoid by those people that are looking for a source of income which they think it's a good deal to bite.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:38:45 AM

Ethereum is Ethereum and it's already an investment if you hold it. If a website says that your Ethereum will grow without doing anything or by just depositing to their platform, most likely they are a scam. The combat for these scams are hard, they are targeting people that lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. They create special offers which will be hard to avoid by those people that are looking for a source of income which they think it's a good deal to bite.

SEC already give a warning about this new investment scheme giving the proof images  for those recruiting  member will be enough to say to them to stop, and also to stop newly members to stop participating in that scheme.

If they still don't be live then give the link for the warning https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1862328/Cebu/Local-News/SEC-warns-against-Forsage-other-schemes .

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:19:31 AM

Ofcourse another Ponzi scheme, i've read a lot about it and i saw the platform and plan.
Your payouts are from the people who keep on joining but once no one or only few would deposit then that's the end of it so goodluck!
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:41:51 AM

For those who are interested in investing in Forsage, I return half of the investment!
If you haven't heard of Forsage yet ... PM for details!
Nice Trust History,We have been warned by the Government to keep away from this scam company.
This PONZI scheme is spreading now specially those countrymen that working abroad,they have been the target of this scammers s please stop your participation because nowadays ,there are cases filed against people like you and some of them are put behind bars  now.

Find JOb and live fair mate,because everything we do for others will surely comeback to us soon.

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:35:25 PM

SEC already give a warning about this new investment scheme giving the proof images  for those recruiting  member will be enough to say to them to stop, and also to stop newly members to stop participating in that scheme.

If they still don't be live then give the link for the warning https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1862328/Cebu/Local-News/SEC-warns-against-Forsage-other-schemes .
Even if they can see, they want to play blind and won't listen to the people that are warning them. They are making themselves blind from the truth especially if they have investment huge amount of money from it.
No amount of warning will stop them if they have been brainwashed and even if it is the SEC's warning, they won't accept the reality and truth that they have invested to a scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 05:46:03 PM

You spoke very well and correctly. I think the upcoming Ethereum 2.0 event will convince users to invest in Ethereum, as it will almost double the benefit. Ethereum will profit from rising prices, and it will also generate interest for its owners through staking.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 10:00:29 PM

You spoke very well and correctly. I think the upcoming Ethereum 2.0 event will convince users to invest in Ethereum, as it will almost double the benefit. Ethereum will profit from rising prices, and it will also generate interest for its owners through staking.
Only if those investors on that scam will also be informed that Ethereum will have its update and change of consensus algorithm. If not, they will stay as is to that scam and will think that they have invested to Ethereum and not to a scam.
These scammers are not just scamming people with their money but also trying to avoid the fact about cryptocurrencies. They don't want people to be educated what cryptocurrencies really are.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
john1010

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 04:20:01 AM

Forsage changed their name to FORSAKE lol! it is funny and irrelevant that many people getting scam by some promises of good daily profit, even banks are not able to give a 1% per day to their investors and depositors but they have enough resources and businesses to make them a good profit but never give that kind of profit.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 04:21:31 PM

Forsage changed their name to FORSAKE lol! it is funny and irrelevant that many people getting scam by some promises of good daily profit, even banks are not able to give a 1% per day to their investors and depositors but they have enough resources and businesses to make them a good profit but never give that kind of profit.
Fraudsters will always use the authoritative name of the most famous cryptocurrencies, as in this case they use the name Ethereum and offer users high earnings percentages in order to attract as many stakeholders as possible. It is a pity that because of such scams, a lot of people do not want to have anything to do with cryptocurrency, and therefore the introduction of cryptocurrency into everyday life is slowing down very much.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4271

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 11:08:50 AM

Read the guide from SEC
Pyramid Schemes
https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answerspyramidhtm.html

and FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION
Multi-Level Marketing Businesses and Pyramid Schemes
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0065-multi-level-marketing-businesses-and-pyramid-schemes

If I see 1% per day, that’s obvious shit.

Don't forget to visit this useful resource to know about other scams:
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/scam-alerts

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:07:21 PM

It is only good to early investors.

However those Russkies try to make it look legit, with a nice website, YouTube channel, Telegram, Ethereum smart contract, and testimonies, it is nothing but a very clear PONZI scheme!
Certainly.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:46:15 PM

I read about this somewhere and it seems like a multi level marketing not an investment that gives quick returns except you get down lines as much as you can within short time.

This makes it more dubious and unreliable. It is a Ponzi scheme designed to only enrich the first elites and make the last investors to cry for their hope and wail to death.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:40:37 PM

This makes it more dubious and unreliable. It is a Ponzi scheme designed to only enrich the first elites and make the last investors to cry for their hope and wail to death.
And people who have invested on this Ponzi scheme are even trying to defend this scam. They can't get out of it and encouraging themselves that they are in good hands.

Although they are being reminded and started to realize that it's a scheme that's about to collapse soon, they won't listen because they don't have their money yet so the option for them is to defend it and stay.

There are plenty of proofs that's been provided like those links given at the top.

Cryptoababe

Activity: 700
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:29:33 PM

I've known this forsage for long now and I fully understand that it's a ponzi scheme.
Anyone who jumps into it is on thier own. They call it fully decentralised just to convince people to join. Everyone should stay away from it.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:42:04 PM

And people who have invested on this Ponzi scheme are even trying to defend this scam. They can't get out of it and encouraging themselves that they are in good hands.

Although they are being reminded and started to realize that it's a scheme that's about to collapse soon, they won't listen because they don't have their money yet so the option for them is to defend it and stay.

There are plenty of proofs that's been provided like those links given at the top.
Just let them be yet they wont learn if they wont really able to experience loss of money.I have a relative which is really fan on joining up these local ponzi schemes
and telling that theyre legit and trying to convince me to invest on under his referral link but i do gave him some advice about this kind of system which would really collapse soon when the time comes that
there were no pay-ins or who do invest and the company is just continuing to make payouts which we know that it isnt sustainable for longer runs thats why sooner or later
this will break down and take all of its investors money.They wouldnt really learn something. Good for those who listened though.

john1010

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 11:20:09 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2020, 12:09:38 AM by john1010

People nowadays don't realize the risk of investing their money on this type of scheme, many people always looking for big percentage of income which is not the in the reality, even bank can't afford to pay the depositor a 0.1% daily, that's why most of the bank offered per anum, this people never realize that no one can offer a steady 1-3% daily profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: