Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP RECOVERING MY COIN FROM---) COINMIXER.ES!!!  (Read 129 times)
Randomizerr100 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 06:03:18 PM

I NEED HELP FIGURING OUT WHERE I WENT WRONG WHEN TRYING TO COMPLETE A "PARTICIPATION" AT---) COINMIXER.ES! I AM UNSURE AS TO WHERE MY BITCOIN IS/WENT?? IT KEPT SAYING I MY FIRST SEND DIRTY COIN BEFORE PROCEEDING BASICALLY. NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM OUT SOME ODD AMOUNT OF BITCOIN AND I HOPE THIS ISN'T MY FIRST HARD LESSON LEARNED USING BITCOIN?!!!!!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE HELP P.S. TRIED CONTACTING SUPPORT BUT PAGE KEPT GOING TO A NON WORKING PAGE] /b]
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 06:07:23 PM

Caps lock button stuck 🤣?

Anyway, I saw an Ann here that the original project was discontinued last year, potentially the new occupant of the domain is a scammer I don't know if you've got much hope here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089301.msg11610411#msg11610411
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 06:19:02 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2020, 02:34:39 PM by TryNinja

You got scammed. The original website is (was) CoinMixer.SE not CoinMixer.ES, so it seems that you fell for a phishing website. Also, the original mixer was shutdown almost 1 year ago, as mentioned above. Unfortunately, your coins are gone. Sorry. =/

edit: 2 years... looks like I forgot which year we are at.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:25:35 PM

Can I ask how you came across this scam site? Was it linked to somewhere on this forum, or did you find it through a simple web search? The unforunate reality is that the vast majority of mixers/blenders are scams, as it is completely trivial to launch such a scam and people fall for them all the time. There are even "mixer review sites" which are complete scams, and link to 5 or 10 different scam mixers all owned by the same person/people. Don't trust anything you find on the general web.

There are a couple of lists of mixers collated by forum members that you should refer to in the future, including a list of trusted mixers and a list of scam mixers:
2020 List Bitcoin Mixers Bitcoin Tumblers Websites
List of Bitcoin Mixer or tumbler SCAM/CLONE websites
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 02:34:05 PM

Also, the original mixer was shutdown almost 1 year ago, as mentioned above
It's been actually almost 2 years since the site closed.

Back to OP; there is no way you are getting your coins back, and the reasons for it have already been mentioned here.

What surprises me, is that coinmixer.es appeared some months before the owner decided to close shop; and it's been more than 2 years from that. That's a lot considering it's a phishing site, but if it still works....

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:02:35 PM

Unfortunately you can not recover your money OP as bitcoin transactions are irreversible and your chances of tracing the scammer are close to Zero. I guess it's a lesson to you. Before sending out any money. Do some research.

I am sure if you had typed in "coinmixer.es Review" or "coinmixer.es Scam" on google, you would have got a number of scam accusations on your search results and losing that money would have been avoided.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 05:15:18 AM

I think OP has been realized that you were scammed. Really feeling sorry your first experience with bitcoin and it was ended up with bad experience. That's often happening, peoples make post after scammed but they don't like to do their own diligence before send fund. A little search could save your life really. There is tons of legit bitcoin mixers, just it’s your misfortune that you didn’t ask before.

Anyway hope you learnt from this and other users will learn from it. Think twice before send your fund.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██