Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING: FAUCI’S ‘NIAID’ COULD MAKE MILLIONS OFF VACCINE  (Read 215 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:56:33 AM

The money for the pandemic vaccines and treatments going to Fauci... 19 minutes.

BREAKING FAUCI’S ‘NIAID’ COULD MAKE MILLIONS OFF VACCINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXW-WkU37rc

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:45:57 AM

what if. just what if
these faux media dont like the thought of people being vaccinated because that means millions wont even get sick. meaning these faux media cant then advertise their black magic herbal remedies/daily supplements

its funny how even a month later these idiot faux media are still advertising hydroxychloroquine.
they know that it has not showed huge recovery promise. so now all they can do is promote that taking it wont do any further harm(brushing away the fact that it doesnt do any benefit either).. yet studies have shown that hydroxychloroquine has actually killed people that took it.
they want to pretend its like a harmless supplement people should take daily.. because it appears they are interested in getting as many people as possible to take it even before/without being sick.

seems shady to me

i am not into vaccines that use nasty adjuncts
(adjuvants are a good catalyst, adjuncts are useless/optional additives)
yep all along in this topic i called the nasty additives adjuncts for that specific reason even when being corrected that i should call them adjuvants

yes i understand the fear of the whole 'mercury adjunct' which is why i have seen many just use a viral that doesnt replicate/incubate well but has the identifiers of covid. so that the body recognises the elements of covid and create antibodies to destroy it. without the fear of it incubating/replicating/damaging/having adjunct side effects

if these idiot faux media fangirls cared about peoples health. they would not care about the economy. (especially on a bitcoin forum).nor advertise useless chemicals as daily supplements.
.. it makes me wonder what their side hustle is.

normal people would be looking for the best way to help people with least harm. which would be a vaccine that doesnt replicate, but just used as the immune system trigger to get the body to create antibodies without the risk of harm. by actually looking for the vaccine R&D that are not doing adjunct included trials

but hey. seems these faux media fan girls have no clue about basic human compassion. and only want to stick to thinking about the money.

i personally dont care if FIAT economy hyper inflates to where a loaf of bread costs $trillion (like Zimbabwe) just means i can write my fixed rate mortgage off for the price of a crumb. and governments can write their debts off for a loaf of bread.
what actually matters is human life
when economies collapse and die. they come back to life again
but when human life collapses and dies. they dont come back to life again.

so it just makes me laugh that these faux media fangirls are only thinking of the money side of things

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 12:50:32 PM

The money for the pandemic vaccines and treatments going to Fauci... 19 minutes.

Cool

So will the president. LOL.

NIAID is an agency of the US government.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 01:41:23 PM

Cool

The people who have the rights to the treatments still stand to profit millions. In this case, that is Fauci.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:46:36 PM

Cool

The people who have the rights to the treatments still stand to profit millions. In this case, that is Fauci.

The thing that is amazing is, you can show a video like this, where there are all kinds of people almost proving that there is a big conflict of interest, but you can't get through to a bunch of jokers who simply want the virus to continue.

Are most people in the world like this? Is this why we have a pandemic at all?... because the people simply believe what they feel like believing?

Part of my idea is to show people where they are being duped. I don't make any money from doing this, just as Del Bigtree doesn't. Is this why people don't accept what I show?... because it can't be worth anything if I don't get paid? In other words, since Fauci and the whole government get paid, they must absolutely have the truth, right? Because if they said it for free, there wouldn't be any value in it and it would be worthless to even listen to, right?

How in the world stupid are people?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:04:04 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2020, 03:39:06 PM by franky1

Part of my idea is to show people where they are being duped. I don't make any money from doing this, just as Del Bigtree doesn't.

ha ha ha
watch his videos. about him giving flimsy evidence but then says he will link them to more info on a subscription bases if they advertise ICAN

yep he is a CEO of a antivax FOR PROFIT group(ican) which he heavily advertises
if you think he is doing it for free. then your the fool
the reason people debunk you and his scripts because he is not using facts. he is using emotional scripts that poke at peoples soft spots. he is not a medical trained person nor even good at maths. as proven by the previous debunks

bigtree:      'maths says 50-80% of people had corona'
debunk:     no 50 PEOPLE out of 3300, which is 1.5%
fact check: 50 people not percent out of 3300 people not percent

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:38:24 PM

Part of my idea is to show people where they are being duped. I don't make any money from doing this, just as Del Bigtree doesn't.

ha ha ha
watch his videos. about him giving flimsy evidence but then says he will link them to more info on a subscription bases is they advertise ICAN

yep he is a CEO of a antivax FOR PROFIT group which he heavily advertises
the reason people debunk you and his scripts because he is not using facts. he is using emotional scripts that poke at peoples soft spots. he is not a medical trained person nor even good at maths. as proven by the previous debunks

bigtree:      'maths says 50-80% of people had corona'
debunk:     no 50 PEOPLE out of 3300, which is 1.5%
fact check: 50 people not percent out of 3300 people not percent

Did you notice that you forgot to add all the science professionals that Del interviews? Do you know why you forgot about them? Here's why.

Del's ideas are based on what a whole bunch of science professionals say and show. Since you can't show that the professionals are wrong, you go after Del.

Then guess what? Since you can't find much of anything wrong with what I say because it is based on what Del and the professionals say, you simply pick on me.

I want to thank you for praising me so much that you bring me into Del's class, and for bringing us both into the class of world science professionals.

This is why I am not really certain what side you are on. You continually advertise for Del and me by showing that we have correct info from world doctors and professionals. And then you throw in a bunch of yakety-yak blabber that doesn't have anything to do with anything. Now I am sure that it has something to do with something in your mind. And that is good. We wouldn't want you to be falling off the deep end, now would we? Cheesy You do too much good advertising for us.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:50:27 PM

Did you notice that you forgot to add all the science professionals that Del interviews? Do you know why you forgot about them? Here's why.

Del's ideas are based on what a whole bunch of science professionals say and show. Since you can't show that the professionals are wrong, you go after Del.

Then guess what? Since you can't find much of anything wrong with what I say because it is based on what Del and the professionals say, you simply pick on me.

guess what i did debunk many
such as the New york ER doctor that had no real experience of ICU. but was throwing patients who were alert and talking on ARDS. where by he was thrown off the ward.
yea he pretended that it was 'the protocol' but even a layman with common sense knows not to put someone on ARDS treatment if they are not having respiratory distress.
take for instance if its hypoxia (low blood oxygen) then ECMO treatment would be more suitable
that doctor was just out of his league of experience.

take the other doctor talking about the 12 page guidance for filling out the death certificate.
the video even screenshotted just part of it and in that screen shot it clearly shows that doctors are suppose to list the causes of death by the symptom suffred from closest to death, and work backwards. noting the time between symptom progress and to list as much detail as possible including the tests, scans that form the diagnoses.

yet your ignorance just think doctors write covid on all death certificates.. idiot
even the priliminary death chart shows that the all cause deaths has increased where the amount OF THE INCREASE is purely covid. where other coditions such as 'other pneumonia' and 'otherinfluenza' has not gone down.
it also shows they didnt just bunch all 'flu like illnesses' together because the numbers dont tally
many topics i have corrected you and linked you to thet chart.
the date of 4/4/2020 where 8k died of covid. and sites like worldometer note 8k.. yet all flu like illnesses would be 14k. yet worldometer still said 8k not 14k.. and all cause deaths were 64k but media/worldometer still showed 8k not any of your stupid conspiracy theory numbers

your ignorance is amazing. but it is only working to make you look more like a fool.

by the way. if your class is the special school. thats not for smart people. thats for people below the norm.
but you definitely love riding the special bus not realise what it actually means to be on it

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:58:42 PM

~ blab ~

It's fun for you, isn't it, playing the intermediate game, right?

Since you haven't debunked anything except yourself, keep it up. Why haven't you debunked anything except yourself? Because you think that showing a sliver of info covers the whole piece of info.

When you try looking at the whole picture of anything... you simply can't, because you can't think that well. However, saying this will never be offensive to you, because you won't even understand what it means.

So, you are invited to keep on blabbing if it makes you feel good.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:32:56 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2020, 05:23:33 PM by franky1

your lame tactic is say some bs conspiracy.. people debunk you
you create a new topic and repeat the conspiracy pretending previous topic didnt get debunked
you argue asking for the references again. even asking for the links which you first provided.
then you change the topic slightly and start a new conspiracy/troll. and when you have been made a fool too many times in one topic. you start a new topic and repeat the process again

so many topics i have told you why all the old scripts yo repeat are wrong. yet you keep repeating them and advertising the same fax influencers. do you realise the ones you advertise are trying to sell subscription memberships, tickets to webinars/future conspiracy conferences and magic herbal remedies

the foolish part is that they are like cult leaders, herding a flock for their personal gain while distracting you fools with silly dogma that tickles your faith to blindly follow and obey

my opinion is not fiat based. i dont care if the fiat economy stagnates or prospers or dies. my opinion is on human health.
you opinion is on influencer promoting for their financial gain and fiat survival even at cost of ife

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 07:09:20 PM

Cool

The patents are owned by the US government, government employees' names are on the patent application.  The government employees might receive some compensation from the royalties NIH receives.

Considering the visibility and the importance of any future treatments and/or vaccines for covid-19, I am pretty sure Fauci will donate his cut to some charity.

Like he did in the past.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC545012/

Do you really think he is motivated by money?  At his age and considering the fact that he spent his life working as a scientist, not a real estate developer, or a stockbroker, I think it is safe to say that the guy is an intellectual not a money-hungry half-witted businessman/car salesman.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:38:29 PM

Cool

The patents are owned by the US government, government employees' names are on the patent application.  The government employees might receive some compensation from the royalties NIH receives.

Considering the visibility and the importance of any future treatments and/or vaccines for covid-19, I am pretty sure Fauci will donate his cut to some charity.

Like he did in the past.

Do you really think he is motivated by money?  At his age and considering the fact that he spent his life working as a scientist, not a real estate developer, or a stockbroker, I think it is safe to say that the guy is an intellectual not a money-hungry half-witted businessman/car salesman.

Well, he believes in evolution. So his ideas and ideals can't be good.

Cool

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 08:04:53 PM

Like he did in the past.

I see, so you know the man personally do you? Plenty of old people are greedy as fuck, don't give me that.

They aren't just an applicant, the are the inventors. They get profits from royalties, as it clearly says in your own reference. You are simultaneously trying to make it sound like he has no ability to profit while telling me he profited in the past. Ooo, $45,000 he donated. How generous! Probably just generous enough to cover his tax liabilities. How much do you think he would make on royalties on a vaccine that at minimum would be made hundreds of millions of times, and potentially billions of times? It would be Considerably more than $45,000 now wouldn't it?

"Patients who took part in clinical trials at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) had no idea that scientists at the institutes received $8.9m (£4.8m; €6.8m) in royalty payments and might benefit financially for the use of their discoveries by pharmaceutical companies and device makers, reports from Associated Press allege."

No idea my ass. He donated it because it became widely known and he would look bad if he didn't.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 09:01:13 PM

im thinking that UK's Oxford university vaccine trials.. as they are atleast at the human trial stage
so all you conspiracy guys hating on fauci, and gates.. pray that UK get there first then your american nemesis wont get a penny and you can shut up and move onto some real stuff.

yes UK will share the recipe with the world and yes companies can make the vaccine. but here is the thing. if america charge too much they will just get it from other sources.
thus bypassing capitalism issues you secret love. but pretend to hate.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 09:32:07 PM

Considering all the failed Coronavirus vaccines of the past, maybe the monkey will actually type a word this time.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:18:26 PM

Considering all the failed Coronavirus vaccines of the past, maybe the monkey will actually type a word this time.

science moves faster these days.. or are you stuck in 2002..
seems your going backwards

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:35:08 PM

Yes I know. With faster speed, so far all we are seeing is more failures. But, maybe the monkey will type his word faster if he finally gets to it. And with all that speed, the vaccine safety testing will have to be bypassed, meaning more deaths from the vaccines than from the disease itself.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:06:17 AM

I have do doubt that this virus will be studied more than any before in history, more vaccines and more understanding of the entire virus--human interaction will result from current events, than is now imaginable.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:09:35 AM

you stil have no clue

what actually happens is that usually big pharma private companies try to scam their way into investment grants by promising unicorns. and then saying it will take 10 years of research, thus guarantee them a job for 10 years and millions of dollars.
big pharma then if they do get a working product. they patent it and they hold onto it. knowing the patent then blocks competitors efforts. thus they rule the market.

however this time a vaccine is going to be freely distributed.

i can possibly see if a US government lab gets a vaccine they will withold it from ke countries like russia/china unless they bend to the US's will.
which is another reason why i dont want to/and doubt US will make a vaccine in time.

as for the timing of it.
again instead of delaying R&D to guarantee a paycheck for years. this time its as soon as they get results they move to the next phase.
previously in the delay for pay game they would put up road blocks like asking the FDA to acknowledge their work and do loads of admin stuff to rubber stamp things. just so that they can get their mark first to cause delay to competitors. then they only move when the money is flowing.

this time the money is going in. but not for large investor profits. but to purchase the staff salaries and the equipment(efficient costs)
and when the phases pass they move onto the next one
EG no 3 years R&D on mice. 1 at a time
instead groups of mice and tested to see the % effectiveness concurrently instead of consecutively
yes it still takes time. so when they started in march it would not have been ready for mass production by april.
they still got to let the vaccine sit in the host for a month and test the host. also monitor for things like side effects. this part is not being sidestepped. and then let the host get exposed to the virus to see if it protects them. which is a few months .. not hours or days

but all the bureaucratic money grabbing delay tactics are being side stepped
but anyway. it doesnt seem like the US has even a viable vaccine that passed the mice test. let alone anywhere close to human testing. so dont expect america to have a human tested and passed vaccine before atleast september

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:12:49 AM

I have do doubt that this virus will be studied more than any before in history, more vaccines and more understanding of the entire virus--human interaction will result from current events, than is now imaginable.

stem cell research, genome sequencing. protein enzyme mapping. all new stuff in the last 2 decades. these days this research takes hours which use to take months

its become so fast and easy that even commercial companies can find things out quickly
like 23&me that can find your ethnic background and even find out what genetic dispositions you have to know what diets work for you.

but nah.. caveman badecker still thinks fire is a mystical force made by god and only shown to mythical people in story books like moses

it kinda makes me laugh how badecker believes that someone can part an ocean and feed a crowd with only a few loaves or turn water into wine.. but he denies science.
i was thinking, if he wasnt a internet user. id think he was amish

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: