Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ██████████ - MAXCOIN- NEW TRAIN LEAVING - ? ██████████  (Read 773 times)
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:29:12 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 03:16:37 PM by ifightformerkel

Maxcoin prise rise extrem fast, more than doubled in 1 day from 15.000 to over 40.000 now.
1 month ago the price was about 25$, now only 0.20$

I wonder why the price is rising, but than i read this
https://twitter.com/maxcoinproject/status/446670664184127488

"We will be reducing the block reward for MaxCoin from this time next week. The new block reward will be 48, with ~100M coins in total."

So this mean the total number of coins will be reduce from 250 million to 100 million?
When yes we can see a price  over 60$ imo Shocked

Also this
"Max Keiser Predicts Hard Fork Will Double Maxcoin Price"
http://altcoinpress.com/2014/03/max-keiser-says-maxcoin-price-will-double/

The coin is traded here
https://mcxnow.com/exchange/MAX
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:03:09 PM

30 minutes later 50.000 satoshi - 25% profit in 30 minutes  Shocked

and the price rise  Grin
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:07:29 PM

i'd cash out asap, if you look at the chart it's gonna get dumped hard Tongue

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:18:34 PM

i'd cash out asap, if you look at the chart it's gonna get dumped hard Tongue

yeah charts, but this is a different situation, because the hard fork and the reducing the total amount of coins from 250 million to 100 million, this are 60% lesser coins  Smiley
Warning__3

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:05:20 PM

Ofc, they bought up lots of cheap coins from unknowing traders and then changing the code so all their own coins get 60% more value...

Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:55:10 PM

was maxcoin premined, if it was this means he just doubled or mire his premine...

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
braane

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:59:34 PM

Ofc, they bought up lots of cheap coins from unknowing traders and then changing the code so all their own coins get 60% more value...

That's what I thought when I read it. Clearly they are going to milk everything they can out of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: