Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why?  (Read 2610 times)
WatChe (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 12:45:19 AM

MASS (https://massnet.org/en/) is based on the Proof of capacity (PoC) consensus algorithm that is decentralizing the mining industry. Anyone with storage space can mine this coin, there is no need of expensive miners and paying for electricity. A few days back it was said that it's just a useless coin like the rest of new Altcoins but very recently it's listed at MXC exchange and as of this writing, its value is 0.69980$. Please have a look at the following resource and you will get to know that it's a good coin to keep in your portfolio.

Useful Resource

MASS Token Price at MXC exchange

MASS Documentation

Whitepaper

Announcement on 2nd Session MASS Staking

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wtr1133

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 01:07:36 AM

There are many consensus algorithms that are offering better functionalities than PoW but due to its robustness and security PoW is still a popular consensus algorithm. I don't think any other consensus algorithm has the capability to replace PoW.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:00:08 AM

There are many consensus algorithms that are offering better functionalities than PoW but due to its robustness and security PoW is still a popular consensus algorithm. I don't think any other consensus algorithm has the capability to replace PoW.
True to the words.
But I don't think that's what op is bringing us, he's just introducing a poc-type coin.
I think there are other coins like this but it didn't gain traction.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 07:01:47 AM

if indeed the price of this coin has a good value, it means that this coin is worth mining. especially by using algorithm technology. of course this is a good opportunity for all of us to mine this coin

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 10:57:39 AM

if indeed the price of this coin has a good value, it means that this coin is worth mining. especially by using algorithm technology. of course this is a good opportunity for all of us to mine this coin
I see this project has a bounty campaign, but no one seems to be interested in participating because the rewards are few. I am very interested in this project because it is a digging project that makes me feel very interested and is listed at two very famous exchanges. Hopefully, they will grow further, and everyone can make a small sum of money from this wonderful project.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:12:50 AM

This sounds really good. I am quite interested in learning new things and PoC is really new to me. Can I see the instructions to start mining? What conditions do I need to mine and make a profit?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:53:50 PM

True to the words.
But I don't think that's what op is bringing us, he's just introducing a poc-type coin.

The idea is to introduce a new mining coin i.e. MASS. Bitcoin the pioneer of cryptocurrency and still leads the market in terms of volume and capital. There are alternatives to bitcoin mining that can give you a good returns, just explore this coin.
It requires only a storage device to start mining and can be mined by anyone.
Yes, I know about that and there's no issue with that.
The guy just educated everybody here what's the best consensus and there's nothing wrong with that too.
I also know a miner that's focused on altcoins are experimenting from one coin to another.
What exchange mass is listed?

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:51:41 PM

I was reading about this project few days ago but due to confusions like mining process and also the tokens involved in the mass network i just skipped it because there were apparently 2 tokens and usually i do not like projects with multiple tokens its just makes things complicated so there should be one coin so that we could be clear about price and utilities.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:15:58 PM

True to the words.

The idea is to introduce a new mining coin i.e. MASS. Bitcoin the pioneer of cryptocurrency and still leads the market in terms of volume and capital. There are alternatives to bitcoin mining that can give you a good returns, just explore this coin.
It requires only a storage device to start mining and can be mined by anyone.
Yes, I know about that and there's no issue with that.
The guy just educated everybody here what's the best consensus and there's nothing wrong with that too.
I also know a miner that's focused on altcoins are experimenting from one coin to another.
What exchange mass is listed?

If you do have some time on doing some backreads on what being written on op then you would definitely see this one https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MX_USDT

Im familiar with HDD mine or some sort but i dont know on how PoC works which do really looks interesting but somehow im not really that much hooked up in things like this.

Talking into its value then it do really have some activity but doesnt mean that it do really have the potential  in longer run.Time well surely tell!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:10:34 PM

I see this project has a bounty campaign, but no one seems to be interested in participating because the rewards are few. I am very interested in this project because it is a digging project that makes me feel very interested and is listed at two very famous exchanges. Hopefully, they will grow further, and everyone can make a small sum of money from this wonderful project.
Yes, the reward they gave was too low. According to the current price, the legendary account will receive $ 0.6 for each working week, which is a terrible campaign in this market.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:43:26 PM

Yes, the reward they gave was too low. According to the current price, the legendary account will receive $ 0.6 for each working week, which is a terrible campaign in this market.
Legendary getting paid less than $ 1 for a week, is something we don't like to see, Undecided
I hope Mass's bounty program can be reviewed again, and reward can be changed, and I'm sure if their bounty is changed, then Mass's bounty program is the best to follow.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 09:58:40 PM

Legendary getting paid less than $ 1 for a week, is something we don't like to see, Undecided
I hope Mass's bounty program can be reviewed again, and reward can be changed, and I'm sure if their bounty is changed, then Mass's bounty program is the best to follow.

So the reason why it didn't get the attention of bounty hunters to join them. I saw their thread some time ago but didn't look further into its details because there are just less people talking about it.

Not that I know we can mine to token with the hard drive we have I guess I might try it then. I wonder how much we can get per day because it will help because I will truly dive into that venture. Anyone knew how many coins can be mine per day?

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:05:11 AM

It's good to see consensus algorithms other than PoW also gaining popularity in the form of MASS/PoC. We need diversity in the crypto world in order to make it to mainstream adoption.
philanthropist67

Activity: 52
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:04:33 AM

It's good to see consensus algorithms other than PoW also gaining popularity in the form of MASS/PoC. We need diversity in the crypto world in order to make it to mainstream adoption.

There are many benefits of using poc consensus algorithm like less power consumption, fair chance of mining for all miners, solved scalability issue. And still security wise it's as good as PoW introduced by satoshi.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:41:08 AM

Is there any other use case for MASS apart from been a consensus algorithm? The reason why I asked this question is MASS is not the first POC Algorithm coin and I've seen few ones that ends up dumped, POC is POC but real use case will determine the future of a coin
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:30:49 AM

I don't understand what they're doing, why are they giving such a bullshit bounty? This bounty budget is only a few dozen $ and premium accounts only get 0.5-1 $ per week. It's funny to see that

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:09:46 AM

According to the results of my research and analysis MASS tokens are not profitable, because the performance of MASS tokens is declining.
Indeed the price of MASS tokens a few days ago reached an all time high of $ 0.7. But now the price is down to $ 0.4. Moreover, MASS tokens
are new altcoin, its track record cannot be learned. Therefore investment in tokens like this is very risky, if you really want to invest don't buy
lots of MASS token.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 02:24:11 AM

I would like to try this kind of mining, year ago there is a coin who establish an HDD mining but i have no idea of this coin and also i forgot the name sorry for that. This one cough my attention and hope that you will provide the ANN if it is available. Thanks
RomiM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 05:47:26 PM

I don't understand what they're doing, why are they giving such a bullshit bounty? This bounty budget is only a few dozen $ and premium accounts only get 0.5-1 $ per week. It's funny to see that

The bounty program of MASS is launched by a mining pool WePool. There is no official bounty program from MASS so far. Bounty hunters have to wait for the official bounty program from MASS. Until then those interested may buy here.
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT  https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT

It's also available on https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_BTC

Those who have mined this coin in early days are now selling it at good price. Not many coins take such value when they are initially listed on exchange.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:59:59 PM

It is really good for people who want to mine, that is why as l joined this world. l have learned that mining is not profitable that is why mining needs a lot of electric and good computers etc. But if this website is legit, it can be profitable for the people. When l make some research, l realize that such websites for mining pay so small amount. On the other hand, l don't think that MASS is one of the profitable coins.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████