Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why?  (Read 2610 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 07:59:19 AM

MASS (https://massnet.org/en/) is based on the Proof of capacity (PoC) consensus algorithm that is decentralizing the mining industry. Anyone with storage space can mine this coin, there is no need of expensive miners and paying for electricity. A few days back it was said that it's just a useless coin like the rest of new Altcoins but very recently it's listed at MXC exchange and as of this writing, its value is 0.69980$. Please have a look at the following resource and you will get to know that it's a good coin to keep in your portfolio.

Useful Resource

MASS Token Price at MXC exchange

MASS Documentation

Whitepaper

Announcement on 2nd Session MASS Staking

It has already reached the Top recently , I don't think it will grow further more soon as the performance had already shown how High the price it can be this year

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/

almost 2$ had broken from 5 cents in January to $1.90 in 21 days?

Sure the pumping had already done and investing in this coin is a Suicide now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azadm1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 07:27:06 AM

as for today, the price of MASS already reach $0.9516, this coin is quite good and very stable compare to another altcoins, for me, i also think that this coin is gonna be very worth to buy, maybe for about 1-3 years ahead, we'll never find out, let's try to make a long-term investment for this coin and buy it little by little, because i think this march this coin can reach $1+

MASS was 0.10 before this bull run and it recently touched 2$ in current bull run. MASS has no doubt outperformed many alt coins and gave its investors a new year treat.
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 10:47:18 AM

can I mine a few tokens simuntaneosly
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 03:37:30 PM

can I mine a few tokens simuntaneosly

Yes you can mine simultaneously but for that you need different nodes. I don't think you can do this on single machine.
Toobusy

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:07:56 PM

It has already reached the Top recently , I don't think it will grow further more soon as the performance had already shown how High the price it can be this year

Express train doesn't wait for the passenger, you need to be on time to catch it. You need to be in the ecosystem before the bull run to get benefit. If you didnt buy the coin before it goes up then dont buy it when its at its ATH. There are many bull runs yet to come. just wait for the time.
azadm1

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:41:45 PM

Express train doesn't wait for the passenger, you need to be on time to catch it. You need to be in the ecosystem before the bull run to get benefit. If you didnt buy the coin before it goes up then dont buy it when its at its ATH. There are many bull runs yet to come. just wait for the time.

I don't think this is it for MASS. If you see its price MASS is showing huge resistance at 1$ and it seems like momentum is building for next bullish run of MASS. There isn't much risk involved in buying MASS at 1$ as there are very bright chances that MASS can go n cross %$.
langoot

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 05:14:47 PM

Can somebody share details of how much TBs I need to mine 1x MASS and time also. I just wanna know is it still worthy to mine MASS or its gone.
Bigerio

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:03:53 PM

as for today, the price of MASS already reach $0.9516, this coin is quite good and very stable compare to another altcoins, for me, i also think that this coin is gonna be very worth to buy, maybe for about 1-3 years ahead, we'll never find out, let's try to make a long-term investment for this coin and buy it little by little, because i think this march this coin can reach $1+

Can you tell me why you have so much confidence in MASS?
I did not see regular announcements about the progress of the MASS development and I felt that the development team was a bit too mysterious.

Well you need to wake up to see whats going on in MASS ecosystem. See there main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230593.msg53968700#msg53968700 and website for announcement and updates.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 05:12:06 PM

Can somebody share details of how much TBs I need to mine 1x MASS and time also. I just wanna know is it still worthy to mine MASS or its gone.

I think you need lots of TBs to mine MASS profitably. You can check MASS telegram group to see the details. There TG community is strong and answer every questions.
ddal3

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 11:13:02 AM

MASS is still cheap to mine? I really doubt that a token worth 1$ is that easy to mine. It was defiantly easy to mine when it was not on exchnage. Now its on major exchanges and defiantly you need guts to mine this.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 05:53:08 PM

MASS is showing huge success in terms of its price. If you see the price curve of MASS it has gone up to 2$ and very much stable around 1$. I think its still profitable to buy MASS on 1$ as it will very likely touch 5$.
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 11:45:42 AM

after that crazy pump another one could never come so I m not plan to put my money there now
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 12:06:40 PM

How exactly does the decentralization of the mining industry work when MASS is about providing storage space? Not sure I understand their concept and how they might affect the mining industry. Anyone in short terms?

Also, what numbers are we talking here? How much storage space would I have to provide in order to earn X?
azadm1

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:27:22 PM

after that crazy pump another one could never come so I m not plan to put my money there now

You may see stability in price of MASS after that crazy bull run. Its now very much stable around 1$. I will wake you up in next bull run of MASS.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 08:59:38 AM

I'm exceptionally intrigued by this venture since it is a burrowing project that causes me to feel extremely intrigued and is recorded at two renowned trades. MASS blockchain is there to over come inadequacies of its archetypes blockchain. The total highlights are impractical to compose here however it disobediently has better agreement calculation.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Refrumatrix

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 11:38:06 AM

So MAS can be mined with SSD and HDD just like the new Chia coin? This is getting interesting, it shows that GPU and ASICs can finally have some space for breath, if people can mine with HDD which I believe that everyone already has that will be a game changer

azadm1

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:47:25 PM

So MAS can be mined with SSD and HDD just like the new Chia coin? This is getting interesting, it shows that GPU and ASICs can finally have some space for breath, if people can mine with HDD which I believe that everyone already has that will be a game changer

Yes that is true. MASS is a game changer in true sense. Bringing Mining to HDD. You can mine this profitable token using your HDD.
SeaSoul

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 05:31:50 PM

In what way is this coin different from Siacoin? Siacoin I think is a quite successful coin that is based on storage provision. Files.fm tried the same and they had an ICO but I think it was very bad timing for them in 2019/2020 or so.

What's the difference of this compared to Siacoin? How much storage space should you provide to really have a chance to mine any or will there also be pool mining?
chitchat

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 05:49:52 PM

In what way is this coin different from Siacoin? Siacoin I think is a quite successful coin that is based on storage provision. Files.fm tried the same and they had an ICO but I think it was very bad timing for them in 2019/2020 or so.

What's the difference of this compared to Siacoin? How much storage space should you provide to really have a chance to mine any or will there also be pool mining?

The main difference is in price saicoin in 4 to 5 years failed to achieve a price which MASS has achieved in less then a year. MASS ATH is 2$ and is now stable at 1$.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
SeaSoul

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 02:23:57 PM

The main difference is in price saicoin in 4 to 5 years failed to achieve a price which MASS has achieved in less then a year. MASS ATH is 2$ and is now stable at 1$.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/

Am I looking at the same data as you? Siacoin is to my knowledge 11 x the market capitalization of MASS. Are you sure you correctly checked the data before responding to me? If that is the only difference I would rather store my stuff with Siacoin as it is the more secure network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: