Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why?  (Read 2612 times)
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:35:36 PM

After I learned about the MASS token that offers PoC creating an energy efficient consensus layer, I became interested in creating MASS as a mining alternative. Because it only requires a storage device to start mining, making MASS more profitable. And I'm sure I can get good returns from MASS tokens, especially seeing the performance of MASS start to improve.
How to mine MASS only by providing storage space ? is there no special tool needed to run the mining for everyone so what you say looks so easy and also makes me curious to try it too.

Yes you need to stake your storage device only if you are interested in mining MASS. You can also use your computer for other purpose while you are mining MASS. Its a win win sitaution for miners. Please let us know if you are mining MASS that how much profit you are getting for a specified amount of HDD. Thats something we all wanna know right now.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ormatr

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 06:55:10 PM

After I learned about the MASS token that offers PoC creating an energy efficient consensus layer, I became interested in creating MASS as a mining alternative. Because it only requires a storage device to start mining, making MASS more profitable. And I'm sure I can get good returns from MASS tokens, especially seeing the performance of MASS start to improve.

Learning is a different thing while doing something practically is a different thing. Let us know here how much reward you get while doing MASS mining. We are not seeing much feedback of users who are doing MASS mining there days.
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 06:24:46 PM

Learning is a different thing while doing something practically is a different thing. Let us know here how much reward you get while doing MASS mining. We are not seeing much feedback of users who are doing MASS mining there days.

MASS team is not very much active here nor on there twitter account which is a strange thing. The coin is doing so good in terms of market cap and there marketing team is silent. The only forum where MASS team is active is there telegram group. You may go there and check out updates. Here there are not much updates.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 04:58:18 PM

MASS team is not very much active here nor on there twitter account which is a strange thing. The coin is doing so good in terms of market cap and there marketing team is silent. The only forum where MASS team is active is there telegram group. You may go there and check out updates. Here there are not much updates.

You can go for there TG group if you need live updates and answer of your queries, they have a team of representatives that are live 24/7. You can find all your answers there. Its a good discussion platform for MASS but for updates its not the ideal place to be. I personally follow there TG group for updates.

og kush420

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 05:49:25 PM

You can go for there TG group if you need live updates and answer of your queries, they have a team of representatives that are live 24/7. You can find all your answers there. Its a good discussion platform for MASS but for updates its not the ideal place to be. I personally follow there TG group for updates.

This is good if they have kept there TG group alive but the point is why they are ignoring this key platform where there are over 2 million crypto enthusiastic. There are many coins which have gained success from this platform, so you must not ignore this platform. There is no a single update about MASS here.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 06:37:17 PM

MASS is bleeding heavily with today's BTC dip. See the 24 hrs volume, its around 3.7 million USD. This means that whales are buying it secretly and silently. Better invest in this coin by buying it, I dont think its good to mine this coin as price is too low now. You can get good quantity of coins if you have some bucks.

Theones

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 05:22:22 PM

MASS is bleeding heavily with today's BTC dip. See the 24 hrs volume, its around 3.7 million USD. This means that whales are buying it secretly and silently. Better invest in this coin by buying it, I dont think its good to mine this coin as price is too low now. You can get good quantity of coins if you have some bucks.

This coin is losing its value very quickly, its i think on its maximum dip. Good to buy when everyone fears to buy, but can OP share the reason why its going down only? The market is not so bearish as the price of MASS is going down. I dont know whether MASS will recover from here or its the end of this coin, no news coming out.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:49:58 PM

This coin is losing its value very quickly, its i think on its maximum dip. Good to buy when everyone fears to buy, but can OP share the reason why its going down only? The market is not so bearish as the price of MASS is going down. I dont know whether MASS will recover from here or its the end of this coin, no news coming out.

See the volume of this coin its 1.4 million USD, you cant say its the end of this coin. No coin can go only in upword direction, every coin takes a break for a while. MASS has done so good since its launch, I dont see any odd if this coin has gone down to its minimum. I still see it a positive thing and its a good buying opportunity.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:35:38 PM

Seeing the price chart of MASS on CMC today is clearly a pumping day for MASS, as it went up by 34% and volume was over 9 million. I still feel this is available at discounted price and if you have some spare cash then do add this coin in your portfolio. It will hit back to its price of 0.3$ very soon, all you need is patience.
mm2543363580

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:00:06 PM

Seeing the price chart of MASS on CMC today is clearly a pumping day for MASS, as it went up by 34% and volume was over 9 million. I still feel this is available at discounted price and if you have some spare cash then do add this coin in your portfolio. It will hit back to its price of 0.3$ very soon, all you need is patience.

The pump seems artificial as today it went down by 30%, interesting fact is that 24 hrs volume was still around 3 million USD. This is clear indication that there are lots of investors who are still happy to invest in this coin. Remember when someone is selling, someone s buying at other end.

galambo

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:16:30 PM

If you see volume and price chart of MASS then they all are in motion. today price went up by 20%. I am sure MASS will take a break by reaching 0.3$ from here. Still the price is very attractive to add this token in your portfolio. There is very little risk in buying MASS at such low price, it wont go down from here.
Theones

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:06:24 PM

If you see volume and price chart of MASS then they all are in motion. today price went up by 20%. I am sure MASS will take a break by reaching 0.3$ from here. Still the price is very attractive to add this token in your portfolio. There is very little risk in buying MASS at such low price, it wont go down from here.

Price is now somewhat stable and 24 hrs volume has also gone down. It will now take some development news from there team that will lift price of MASS. I think MASS has got business in the name of mining on HDD and PoC consensus algorithm. If this coin need to survive then it has to show some utility.

og kush420

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:06:14 PM

MASS  is showing strong resistance at 0.05$ and refusing to go down from here on. It is very much likely that this is the base price of MASS and it will go up from here on wards. Historic price chart of MASS clearly indicates that MASS has never gone down such low. I am sure this is best price to buy coin. DYOR before making any purchase.

ormatr

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 05:36:17 PM

If you see price of MASS then its clear that its very much stable at 0.05$. Rigth now its the best time to buy MASS but for long term investment. There are lots of miners still finding MASS, nonethless its the ideal time to buy MASS now.
Anonymous193

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 07:09:16 PM

I don't understand one thing about MASS that its total Market cap is 4 million USD and its daily volume is over 1 to 2 million USD. Can someone tell me why this is so high?
SerbSerc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 07:36:51 PM

I don't understand one thing about MASS that its total Market cap is 4 million USD and its daily volume is over 1 to 2 million USD. Can someone tell me why this is so high?

Dont think too much just buy MASS if you think it go up from here on. See the price chart its very much stable and I am sure it will go up from here on. IMO it wont go down from here onwards. Its like an ideal time to buy MASS as its available at discounted price.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 12:29:43 PM

After seeing the whitepaper of the MASS project I think we should consider because this project has high potential to develop in the future, although there are still many old projects that we can currently invest but mass coins are also one that must be relied on, especially now there is a bounty kompanye that supports the project of course this will add to the appeal of investors, And currently the price of MASS is very good because this is a new project present.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
galambo

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 08:00:16 PM

After seeing the whitepaper of the MASS project I think we should consider because this project has high potential to develop in the future, although there are still many old projects that we can currently invest but mass coins are also one that must be relied on, especially now there is a bounty kompanye that supports the project of course this will add to the appeal of investors, And currently the price of MASS is very good because this is a new project present.

There is no doubt that MASS is a good project and it has made huge progress in short span of time. Its not a new project as its launched almost 2 years ago. In these 2 years MASS has earned some good business and given good ROI to its investors. Right now its price is ideal for buying.
dekhla

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 06:52:25 PM

Its almost two years since MASS joined the crypto market. If we see its historic data then its has performed good on exchanges. The price has ATH of 1.7$ which is way better then majority of alts in the market. I cant say whether MASS can go up from here or not. But seeing the historic trends I am sure MASS has full capacity to get out of this bear trend.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 08:09:18 PM

You are right, we need to invest in coins only that have solid background and can go up in the future (though there is no guarantee of future). MASS has proved that it is here to stay by its price and huge community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: