Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why?  (Read 2634 times)
anknok

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 05:22:29 PM

After seeing the whitepaper of the MASS project I think we should consider because this project has high potential to develop in the future, although there are still many old projects that we can currently invest but mass coins are also one that must be relied on, especially now there is a bounty kompanye that supports the project of course this will add to the appeal of investors, And currently the price of MASS is very good because this is a new project present.

You are right, we need to invest in coins only that have solid background and can go up in the future (though there is no guarantee of future). MASS has proved that it is here to stay by its price and huge community.

MASS is following foot prints of BTC and has joined the recent bull run, which is a good thing IMO. MASS is still available on cheap price and its quite risk free to invest in MASS at current price. If BTC continued its bull run chances are that MASS may end up at 0.5$
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 05:48:37 PM

After seeing the whitepaper of the MASS project I think we should consider because this project has high potential to develop in the future, although there are still many old projects that we can currently invest but mass coins are also one that must be relied on, especially now there is a bounty kompanye that supports the project of course this will add to the appeal of investors, And currently the price of MASS is very good because this is a new project present.

You are right, we need to invest in coins only that have solid background and can go up in the future (though there is no guarantee of future). MASS has proved that it is here to stay by its price and huge community.

Dont just blindly follow a coin based on its previous history. MASS social media channels are silent including this thread. It may that owners may have abonden the coin after getting necessary profit. You better DYOR before investing in any token.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:13:58 PM

Dont just blindly follow a coin based on its previous history. MASS social media channels are silent including this thread. It may that owners may have abonden the coin after getting necessary profit. You better DYOR before investing in any token.

This is very unfortunate that MASS after such a good start is abandon by its dev team. MASS has seen its ATH of 1.7$ also but is very much down these days. MASS support multiple instances of blockchain which is a big feature for industry looking to deploy DRAP based solutions.

XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:31:45 PM

This is very unfortunate that MASS after such a good start is abandon by its dev team. MASS has seen its ATH of 1.7$ also but is very much down these days. MASS support multiple instances of blockchain which is a big feature for industry looking to deploy DRAP based solutions.

Absolutely there is zero update about MASS from its development team and if they keep quite like that then its very much expected that MASS will go more down in price and volume. MASS team need to work hard on this aspect of MASS also.
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 05:36:14 PM

Absolutely there is zero update about MASS from its development team and if they keep quite like that then its very much expected that MASS will go more down in price and volume. MASS team need to work hard on this aspect of MASS also.

Even if we go with your logic MASS is still stable at price of 0.3$ and it has strong resistance in going down from this onward. I dont think there is much loss in buying MASS at current price. Even with zero response from there development team the project is very much stable

Barkul

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:33:41 PM

Even if we go with your logic MASS is still stable at price of 0.3$ and it has strong resistance in going down from this onward. I dont think there is much loss in buying MASS at current price. Even with zero response from there development team the project is very much stable

You may accumulate MASS at current price but I dont think it will give you short term benefit rather its a long time investment. There is  hardly anything coming up about this project so its price wont go up from here. Just my own analysis about this dead project.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:51:25 PM

You may accumulate MASS at current price but I dont think it will give you short term benefit rather its a long time investment. There is  hardly anything coming up about this project so its price wont go up from here. Just my own analysis about this dead project.

Buy when price is down, so there is no best time to buy MASS other then right now. Its price is perhaps at its lowest and there isn't much risk involved in buying MASS at current price. If you have some extra cash sitting idle in your wallets better invest in MASS or some other coins like that which is at its lowest.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 06:08:04 PM

As far as title of thread is concerned that MASS is cheap to mine and profitable but going through this thread I wasn't able to find answer of this question. Did anyone has answer to this that how much HDD can give good return. MASS has a price on exchange and i doubt it is that profitable to mine.   

VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 06:39:25 PM

You are better off buying this MASS token than buying because you will make more less MASS mining with HDD, it's not worth your time peps also this project is lagging right now, no new updates about development it's kinda slow.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
sidsx2

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:49:40 PM

You are better off buying this MASS token than buying because you will make more less MASS mining with HDD, it's not worth your time peps also this project is lagging right now, no new updates about development it's kinda slow.

We better need to read between the lines and keep ourselves updated about developments happening in MASS. There must be something going on as this project is still attracting good volume, that clearly means that somebody is accumulating MASS at current price.
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 05:21:01 PM

Cant agree more. Actually right time to mine MASS was in its inital days when not many are mining this coin. Right now since its has a value so many people are mining it and its complexity has gone up. I dont know exactly whether its profitable to mine this or not.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:46:31 PM

Cant agree more. Actually right time to mine MASS was in its inital days when not many are mining this coin. Right now since its has a value so many people are mining it and its complexity has gone up. I dont know exactly whether its profitable to mine this or not.

There is no right or wrong time to do anything. If you have some free space and it can give you some bucks everyday then there is no reason of not joining the MASS mining. I have many HDDs in my Data Center that is just resting for years and now I have invested that in PoS mining, I am getting some return for that and I am happy with that.
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:01:40 PM

There is no right or wrong time to do anything. If you have some free space and it can give you some bucks everyday then there is no reason of not joining the MASS mining. I have many HDDs in my Data Center that is just resting for years and now I have invested that in PoS mining, I am getting some return for that and I am happy with that.

Go for mining only if you have such space and sources. I believe that investing in MASS is not worthy from mining point of view but from buying on exchanges. Price is very cheap, dont waste time on mining.
malcovi2

Activity: 1264
Merit: 74

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 02:58:11 AM

As far as title of thread is concerned that MASS is cheap to mine and profitable but going through this thread I wasn't able to find answer of this question. Did anyone has answer to this that how much HDD can give good return. MASS has a price on exchange and i doubt it is that profitable to mine.   

why would you buy or mine a coin that is literally dead?

well if its for a quick trade or experimental mining it would be understandable but if its for hodling better look for good altcoins.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 03:26:23 AM

Strong hold at 3 cents? but month after your post do you think this will still Holding? lol the price now drops x10 again  pricing 0.046 per coin and that seems to be a bad signal for those who tries to believe still now.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/

Maybe this is coming to fall more , and will never return to its ATH at almost 2 dollars last year as the market becomes really Bullying .

coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 10:13:15 AM

Strong hold at 3 cents? but month after your post do you think this will still Holding? lol the price now drops x10 again  pricing 0.046 per coin and that seems to be a bad signal for those who tries to believe still now.

Maybe this is coming to fall more , and will never return to its ATH at almost 2 dollars last year as the market becomes really Bullying .

That's very unfortunate, a coin that is doing too good is now going down. But we cant say this coin is now dead and there is no chance of its revival. In crypto you can never predict about future of any coin. The biggest problem about MASS is that its team is very much silent and one good news about the project will take it to moon.
malcovi2

Activity: 1264
Merit: 74

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 01:26:04 PM

That's very unfortunate, a coin that is doing too good is now going down. But we cant say this coin is now dead and there is no chance of its revival. In crypto you can never predict about future of any coin. The biggest problem about MASS is that its team is very much silent and one good news about the project will take it to moon.

Nah, it wasnt doing any good or performing better if you have checked the charts, also the coin its pretty much abandoned since the devs are anonymous and their telegram is spammed with scam links. another copy+paste codes of the older coins. If it keeps it up with it stagnation huobi is going to delist it since its daily volume has been very low.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 04:30:03 PM

Nah, it wasnt doing any good or performing better if you have checked the charts, also the coin its pretty much abandoned since the devs are anonymous and their telegram is spammed with scam links. another copy+paste codes of the older coins. If it keeps it up with it stagnation huobi is going to delist it since its daily volume has been very low.

I dont think the coin is totally dead as if you see daily volume of this coin its still around 0.8 million USD which is very decent one. But yes I do agree that there is nothing much in this con right now though it has very promising start. Has ATH of 2$ but since then its down and out. I will still keep an eye on this project.
langoot

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 04:07:03 PM

I dont think the coin is totally dead as if you see daily volume of this coin its still around 0.8 million USD which is very decent one. But yes I do agree that there is nothing much in this con right now though it has very promising start. Has ATH of 2$ but since then its down and out. I will still keep an eye on this project.

Daily volume is not the criteria that tells whether a coin has good future or not. But we have to see other fundamentals also and this is reality that there is no news coming about this project for many months so its very risk to think about it.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 06:45:15 PM

Daily volume is not the criteria that tells whether a coin has good future or not. But we have to see other fundamentals also and this is reality that there is no news coming about this project for many months so its very risk to think about it.

If you are thinking about MASS daily volume then IMO its fair enough and we can easily say that coin has great momentum for the future bull run. Seeing the current price I think its ideal to put your money here after doing necessary DYOR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: