Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for good trading  (Read 3239 times)
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 03:44:50 AM

I have recommendation and good way how to be success for trading bitcoin or altcoin, we can't trust always with chart because bitcoin have bigger player some time could make price down without get bad news, you must access to this site https://coinmarketcal.com/en/ and checking there which one coin will get new update day by day like upgrade system and mainnet time, buy coin have new update mainnet because get impact to higher price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saucyhead

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:56:24 AM

I have seen many questions about how they are going to be a professional trader, so I just wanna share my experience, I am not a professional trader but I just wanna share some of my experiences and way of thinking in trading.

1. Trade at your own risk - You should know that investing, gambling and trading is somehow the same because you are not sure that you could win the prize, so expect that you could win and you could lose your money.
2. Limit your budget - always limit your budget for trading, you should use only those extra money you have, instead of spending it on some other things, you may use it for trading, at least you made something to make it profitable.
3. Do not be greedy - There are many people who suffered from being greedy, they tend to spend all their money because of thinking that they could still make more money but instead of earning they have lost their money. ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO STOP AND CONTINUE TO TRADE.
4. Learn from your own mistake - Instead of being sad because of losing try to think on some other thing why you get lost and think some good strategies to overcome those mistakes.

Some good tips from google:
5. Check the ticker symbol - Ticker symbols are not universal and may vary from exchange to exchange in rare cases. Those cases, though, can come back to bite you. For example, Bitcoin Cash trades on some exchanges as BCH, while it trades on others as BCC. BCC is also the ticker symbol for BitConnect, which was recently outed as a Ponzi Scheme. If you bought BCC under the impression was Bitcoin Cash, you would’ve lost a lot of money.
6. Pay attention to the bitcoin - Most altcoins (every cryptocurrency except Bitcoin) are pegged more closely to Bitcoin than Asian currencies were to the USD during the Asian Financial Crisis. If Bitcoin price pump drastically, altcoins price can go down as people try to exit altcoins to ride the BTC profits; inversely, if Bitcoin prices dump drastically, altcoin prices can go down, too, as people exit altcoins to exchange back into fiat. The best times for altcoin growth appear when Bitcoin shows organic growth or decline or remains stagnant in price.

Trading is really profitable ways of earning money and having skills and knowledge about it would be a great advantage for you.

Where does one start. I know nothing about trading
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 06:22:42 AM

To become a professional trader, You need to learn about quality trading. You need to collect all information about trading and apply them to your demo trading. Select a trading strategy and learn it very carefully. Information is an important element for a good trade. So you should learn how to use the right information at the right time. Make himself patient and follow the market trend and also all-important news about trade-related. In this way, you gradually make yourself for a good trade.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 07:19:16 AM

I have seen many questions about how they are going to be a professional trader, so I just wanna share my experience, I am not a professional trader but I just wanna share some of my experiences and way of thinking in trading.

1. Trade at your own risk - You should know that investing, gambling and trading is somehow the same because you are not sure that you could win the prize, so expect that you could win and you could lose your money.
Not only risk but also trade what we can afford to lose,since trading in this platform is too much risk so the more we risk is the more we lose.

2. Limit your budget - always limit your budget for trading, you should use only those extra money you have, instead of spending it on some other things, you may use it for trading, at least you made something to make it profitable.

better to allocate the amount that you need no more,so in the time of losing there will no regret.

3. Do not be greedy - There are many people who suffered from being greedy, they tend to spend all their money because of thinking that they could still make more money but instead of earning they have lost their money. ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO STOP AND CONTINUE TO TRADE.

This is the most and perfect advice mate,Greed is all our main concern and we have been losing too much because of this.

4. Learn from your own mistake - Instead of being sad because of losing try to think on some other thing why you get lost and think some good strategies to overcome those mistakes.

Common knowledge is this one the only problem is the people who is not doing such instead allowing themselves to lose and lose constantly.

Trading is really profitable ways of earning money and having skills and knowledge about it would be a great advantage for you.

But this is also the most risky compared to anything that offers us profit in this market.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 07:42:50 AM

Not only risk but also trade what we can afford to lose,since trading in this platform is too much risk so the more we risk is the more we lose.

better to allocate the amount that you need no more,so in the time of losing there will no regret.

This is the most and perfect advice mate,Greed is all our main concern and we have been losing too much because of this.

Common knowledge is this one the only problem is the people who is not doing such instead allowing themselves to lose and lose constantly.

But this is also the most risky compared to anything that offers us profit in this market.
Critical!!! New traders should refer to these advice. It's really helpful. However, the most important thing is that you have to have fundamental understanding about the market before joining in. Don't join a market where you know nothing about. You'll be a naive sheep for scammers.

Nitt371

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 07:43:35 AM

Hi. Thanks for sharing! This is very important and useful not only for beginners but also for experienced ones. The main thing is that these tips are applied correctly. Of course, everyone learns from their mistakes, but using someone else's experience also helps. Losing can be a good lesson for future winnings.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 07:41:18 PM

This limiting your budget is one very important thing that some people, especially the newbies do miss it. The amount you're using to buy Bitcoin is something you should really put into consideration, you don't just use your whole money in hope that you're going to make double of that because you're not sure what will happen next, you can lose some money in the process.

So, it's good to always calculate the amount of money you put in there and not to be greedy when you're not even sure where the market will be going next. It is always good be calculative when we are entering or when holding in this crypto space. Keeping stop-loss and exiting when the trend chances also will save us from possible big frustrations.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 07:56:34 PM

You should combine the point 1 and 2 then people will easily realize about the things, take risk with the money which is okay for you to lose, if you win then you can be happy but if you lose you have to lead your life but when someone wants to make trading as their career then they should learn basic things about crypto trading like technical indicators, analyzing the market from different views.
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 05:14:17 AM

Thanks for this information. This will be helpful for those newbies out there that are not yet familiar with trading but they are willing to try. I just want to add something. You can also add this: Research and learn different trading strategies. There are a lot of different strategies that you can learn and find online. There are YouTube videos that will teach you how to properly make a move when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:39:53 AM

Hi. Thanks for sharing! This is very important and useful not only for beginners but also for experienced ones. The main thing is that these tips are applied correctly. Of course, everyone learns from their mistakes, but using someone else's experience also helps. Losing can be a good lesson for future winnings.

Loosing will give different experiences in the market, which we need to overcome those problems based on the market situation. Suggestions must be accepted from different person based on the experience they have, and we should apply those based on the market conditions.

overcoming losses is not possible because its not also possible to win all the time on here   . if winning is easy then there will be no crypto trading business  because platforms are gonna get bankrupt  .  why take advice from different people ? why not take advice from the best of the best people  , that will still be the same   .  also dont forget to put some of your efforts too , not only by someone else because that looks bad  . its the same as your relying only to someone else  
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 10:05:49 AM

I think people also need to understand that trading is not for everyone. If you study trading and still don’t understand what it’s all about, then I will advise you to just stay clear from it or you can still choose to give it a try and if after several efforts and it’s still not working, it’s best to consider something else in cryptocurrency than to continue losing your money.

Maybe after you have raised enough from the business you’re into to the extent you feel like you can throw some away, you can then get back into trading and do your best with those money you are afford to lose. Still, if you achieve such a state in your life, it would be much better to precalculate your risks and then trade cryptos accordingly because this way you can avoid unexpected risks which will cause huge losses.

Trading is not for people that won't observe the tenets necessary for a successful trade. But anyone that can learn and abide by those principles can succeed. Three important factors to be managed remain greed, trading within budget and patience and I think they are important to me as a trader as well
Learning about trading will also help traders to gain more info so he can analyze the market. There will be some time to be a successful trader because we need to learn more and more, and we have self-control in trading so we can prevent greediness that can come to us. We can close the trade at the right time so we can make a profit.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 10:53:15 AM

Critical!!! New traders should refer to these advice. It's really helpful. However, the most important thing is that you have to have fundamental understanding about the market before joining in. Don't join a market where you know nothing about. You'll be a naive sheep for scammers.

Greed people do nothing care about this because all they want is to profit and blame everyone if they lose everything.

we can just give them advice,we can also let them learn about something but we cannot push them doing what we wanted because the most important thing for them is to make money at all cost.

Loosing will give different experiences in the market, which we need to overcome those problems based on the market situation. Suggestions must be accepted from different person based on the experience they have, and we should apply those based on the market conditions.

We cannot forced anyone to follow what we are saying even how good is this,because we have all different perspective and different beliefs in life.
roman100

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:20:04 PM

Trading is a perfectly viable career, but it's not necessarily easier or less work than a regular daytime job. The benefits are rather that you are your own boss, and can plan your work hours any way you want. I have been trading since nearly a decade and could find that some traders consider longer-term trading as more profitable.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:39:08 PM

Good tips. I think it's mostly the top altcoins that are pegged to Bitcoin, like the Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Litecoin and others that are on the top list. There might be others I don't know, but most of the altcoins I see that are not on the top list usually have a price chart that doesn't correlate with Bitcoin. And paying attention to Bitcoin is very important. I don't really give my attention altcoins, and I also don't invest in much, except a few altcoins and it has been working for me.

It's good to always read the chart before investing so that you don't end up investing when the price is at its peak. If you invest at the peak, the price will drop and you lose your money.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 04:59:58 PM

~snip~
It's good to always read the chart before investing so that you don't end up investing when the price is at its peak. If you invest at the peak, the price will drop and you lose your money.
Chart reading is indeed a major benchmark in the science of trading analysis. if only trading or investing based on fundamentals and opportunities that are owned, it is not enough, it needs analysis to read charts or graphs that will occur. Most people who trade for the first time or are beginners, are always stuck with high prices when they are at the peak and sell when prices begin to decline or dump, because they are not mentally strong because they do not know the pattern. Eventually the money made for trading or investment is lost.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 05:45:46 PM

To become a professional trader, You need to learn about quality trading. You need to collect all information about trading and apply them to your demo trading. Select a trading strategy and learn it very carefully. Information is an important element for a good trade. So you should learn how to use the right information at the right time. Make himself patient and follow the market trend and also all-important news about trade-related. In this way, you gradually make yourself for a good trade.
I wouldn't suggest any "trading demo" applications or other stuffs. When you trade on those demo platforms, you know you aren't risking anything. Hence, you "aren't scared" to lose your money (since those coins that you will be trading aren't real coins). You won't be getting the real experience of trading.
I always suggest people to start with small amount of capital and experiment different ways. They will make mistakes and they can learn from those mistakes they make. They will always think twice before trading anything since they will be risking real money.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 133

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 02:01:11 AM

Nice to make tips so the newbies on trading can easily be guided and I'm a trader too but not too much popular and skilled trader, unlike the other players.  In trading, we must need to be conditioned on our self, not just the mind only if you just use your mind only you are just thinking about the earning of profit and just buying a lot of coins when the market drop and this is not only limited by they because there is a chance you make a mistake instead of down trend it is going to uptrend it is just a particular mistake in trading. Also, you need to emotionally snd mentally stable on your self some of the traders are getting into a FOMO and some of the traders getting greed and wait for a long time again to get more money and income. I suggest that once you already have profit and you think it is already enough to take out your position because you already gained profit there is a chance that you will lose your profit.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 11:31:44 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2020, 09:28:37 PM by deisik

I wouldn't suggest any "trading demo" applications or other stuffs. When you trade on those demo platforms, you know you aren't risking anything. Hence, you "aren't scared" to lose your money (since those coins that you will be trading aren't real coins). You won't be getting the real experience of trading

And that has even more profound implications

In fact, you should be trading for real in the same way you trade using a demo account. Put differently, if you are scared by the price action, scared of ups and downs in the market, you are probably doing something wrong and basically setting yourself up for failure since in this state you won't be able to make rational decisions when you are forced to. You will be overwhelmed by emotion (in this case, fear) which will lead to losses. And while we are at it, the same is equally applicable to the opposite emotion, which is greed in trading

mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:24:43 PM

thank you friend, these tips are really useful for newcomers. But for those who know nothing about trading, There is no need for them to come to trading market. Every side has its pros and cons just like this trading and there are some good and bad aspects. We need to know about them like if you successfull in trading then you are good at this side. If you don't know about and trading, Then i think it's bad for you. But not bad for everyone ,not bad for those who know trading. just bad for those who don't know.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 547

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 08:31:12 PM

~snip~
I wouldn't suggest any "trading demo" applications or other stuffs. When you trade on those demo platforms, you know you aren't risking anything. Hence, you "aren't scared" to lose your money (since those coins that you will be trading aren't real coins). You won't be getting the real experience of trading.
I always suggest people to start with small amount of capital and experiment different ways. They will make mistakes and they can learn from those mistakes they make. They will always think twice before trading anything since they will be risking real money.

Trading demo apps is a good first step upon learning the very basic trading, but everything will become different when you're already engaged in the real trading platform. Another tip when starting to trade is, never be afraid to lose money and trade what you can afford to lose as well.
Mistakes are always inevitable. Just like what I always been saying, experience will help you learn in the long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████