Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Phoenix - Innovative Mining Farm - Altcoins Mining  (Read 394 times)
miningadvisor (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 08:24:46 AM

Operation Phoenix ( link - http://pixly.link/Phoenix  ) is a mining platform active since the beginning of 2020, it is a very interesting Canadian project because it has a very different proposal from other mining companies.
The Farm has been developed and implemented in 7 years, they have a patent for the recovery and reuse of heat produced by miners and thanks to this they are able to obtain a mining at very competitive conditions.
They are very technical people, in these years they have collaborated with other mining companies to optimize their processes, they have recently decided to create a different product that would give the possibility to mine alternative coins through GPU.

Operation Phoenix has a very special offer compared to other cloud mining, customers are sold C-Units and not single hashrates like other competitors do.
What do these C-Units consist of? 

By buying a C-Units you are entitled, for a period of time ranging from 1 year to 4 years, to a computing power on different algorithms on which the customer can choose to mine alternative coins daily.
A one month test pack is available at the price of $12, you can try, test and earn even with a small investment.
One of the main differences compared to others is exactly this, altcoins mining.

Once purchased a C-Units you can choose daily to mine the most profitable coin at that time among the different coins available (new coins are added often), you can select the pool in which to mine and the wallet in which to receive them. Each C-Units is updated over time, all maintenance costs are included, its software is constantly improved in order to get more profit by increasing hashrate, supported crypto and eventually support new algorithms.
For example with a C-Units you can undermine coins like ETH, ETC, Zcoin, Beam, BitCash, Nimiq, Ravencoin, Metaverse and Bitcoin Gold.
Soon they will add : Monero, Grin , Monacoin and other coins 

Coins hardly supported by other mining companies but that can be interesting in differentiating your investment.
An extraordinary feauture is "Automatic Strategy", by activating this function the software will automatically select the most profitable coin mining at that time. Thanks to this, customers will always get the best possible profit.

Payments are regular also because they work in a different way from the various cloud mining on the market, the coins arrive in our wallet (the one you will have inserted in the panel) directly from the selected pool as they are mined, several times a day, another aspect that makes this company interesting.

You can pay with Paypal, crypto and bank transfer.

I've decided to invest a little bit, and I think I'll increase the investment soon, I know that it's just at the beginning of its development and technically new things will be introduced continuously to make C-Units mining more and more profitable.

If you want to differentiate your investment in mining, this could be the right product.
drake76

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 04:35:48 PM

I met
Operation Phoenix
few time ago.

I was not so enthusiastic, because of bad experiences in the past.
it has a very interesting approach, first of all, because you can try the product for a small period. This permit to understand what it is, how the system works, how the company operates and so on

I defined a guide for the people, here you have: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Aqf-W-bCpXS2BuZh_2_uxIryv1DZYrwC
it is a pdf with an index, with several images.

The useful way is to follow the steps I prepared, so that you could check what the website offers.

I am knowing the company, I had the opportunity to directly speak with the board: they are very technics and what they are offering to the Customers  doesn't exist in the crypto Market

Valuate the opportunity for everyone to start mining coins easily, without providing any personal data or KYC.

Join in!!

I am going to share with you periodic updates.. the first one will be about... "ARMS"!!
miningadvisor (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 05:58:20 PM

Withdrawals are processed directly from the mining pools to your registered wallet addresses.

Automatic Strategy function, to make mining even more efficient a software feature that automatically mines the most profitable coin at that time.

Cryptocurrencies available to mine
Beam , Bitcash , Bitcoin Gold , Ethereum , Ethereum Classic , Haven Protocol , Metaverse , Monero, Nimiq , Ravencoin , Zcoin , AION.
Soon it will be possible to mine : Zcash , Grin, Komodo and Horizen.
miningadvisor (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 06:44:21 AM

Other great news

Nicehash pool added
Now it will be possible to mine some coins like Ravencoin, Ethereum and Beam by receiving BTC directly from the pool.

No other company offers such a complete, innovative, profitable and secure mining service.
miningadvisor (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:29:07 AM

The monthly plan - soldout
Soon other monthly packs will be available, but in limited numbers.
Annual pack will soon increase in price
Outstanding ROI, unique and profitable product.
Receive your coins directly from the pool you choose
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: