Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small assets, trade or invest? Good decision?  (Read 2489 times)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:50:23 AM

As a trader, it is normal for us to encounter difficulties while engaging a lot of trading platforms and I know that it is not easy for us to overcome it.

There's the time where we almost lose all our money in trading and we only have a certain small amount of money. Some people are still risking it and some are saving it for future errands.

I remember when I chose to trade, I experienced a lot of struggle as I lose a certain transaction and regret it afterwards,
but I never stopped and instead I continue those transaction because I got a lot of profits sometimes.

But then I realized that it I want a long term source of profit then I switched and engaged with crypto investment. I found it really beneficial for me as I want to become more futuristic,
although the progress is not that fast but I think that it is much safer for me to invest here.

Do you think this is a good decision? I know that most of us are struggling in trading, could you give us more idea? And what are your thoughts about this?
It depends upon your capability if you are wiser enough in trading, yes you can trade the money that you have although this is small amount but if you are not good in trading, do not waste your time and money for this. Trading is not easy and a lot of time, money and effort to spend before you can say you are wise on it. If you plan to invest that money that you have now just choose investments that has good potential do not invest on a high yield investment program if you don't want to lose your money. Do not be greedy.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:12:39 AM

Smaller assets are better than they should be, and you may not need to wait long-term to make a lot of profit. It depends on whether your coin investment will have a good price.
And you need to be good in choosing the coin you're about to invest and buy. In short term, they are lucrative but you can't always rely on them. Most of the those that you're finding as a gem and it's not part of the most popular coins, you'll likely to see it pump and dump most of the time.

It is best to avoid those types if you're for long term but as a short term trader, you can enjoy the ride on it.

In trading, you need to have a stronger feeling and you shouldn't have a weakness in heart when you profit. You shouldn't regret if you took already the profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:30:06 AM

Note that if u don’t have huge amount of money worth coin or token, that can be used for high risk full trading. Kindda like what i m talking is u can use this funds for 25x leverage on futures trading. You will learn that u need to go to that way for high risk. It's not a financial advice. DYOR

That's exactly why it's better to invest long-term if you have lower amount of funds that can not possibly give you that much returns so that you don't get stuck in a loop of constantly getting into trades with high amount of risk solely to get the return that you are okay with.

It's crucial that you think reasonably in that situation and don't compare your profits with traders that trade with higher amount of money and only compare the percentage that you got out of a trade, when you don't got too much money in trading you kind of have to take more risks so that you can get decent amount of profit at the end of the trade but it's not a very good long-term strategy to take higher risk trades or get into leveraged trading since crypto market is highly volatile and sooner or later you will lose most or all of your money if you take too much risk and buy coins that are pump and dump or use high leverage(more than 3x).
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:52:50 AM

Do you think this is a good decision? I know that most of us are struggling in trading, could you give us more idea? And what are your thoughts about this?
It all depends on where you are comfortable with. Both trading and investment can profitable in their ways so I think it is better to choose according to your skill or will suit your time.
In my case, I have a lot of stuff to work on and I do only have a bear time to make any trade that is why I choose to change into investment.
I would say that crypto investment was safe though but if you know you were doing and know where coin to invest I think you'll be fine. Regarding the speed, crypto is volatile so the ROI wouldn't be that slow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 11:17:59 AM

It all depends on where you are comfortable with. Both trading and investment can profitable in their ways so I think it is better to choose according to your skill or will suit your time.
In my case, I have a lot of stuff to work on and I do only have a bear time to make any trade that is why I choose to change into investment.
I would say that crypto investment was safe though but if you know you were doing and know where coin to invest I think you'll be fine. Regarding the speed, crypto is volatile so the ROI wouldn't be that slow.

I resonate with you here. Trading and especially when you're doing it intra-day requires quite some time and a lot of your mental resources. It gets pretty rough when you have to pay attention to multiple indicators and timeframes, keep an eye on other assets and integrate a robust risk management system. If you have another full-time job and business that you want to take care off, its quite an overkill to trade on top of it. I don't say that it can't be done, but it requires certain sacrifices.
Issa56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 913

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:56:51 PM

Since you are just having a small asset I believe investing it will be better you are just invest it and leave it for maybe 1 year and see how your money will have grow.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:36:02 AM

Your decision is good. Long time investment give you high profit. Trading and investment two deferent methods. You need every day for trading profit or loss. But you can invest for long time. You tell that have small assets. Small assets can be high profit with trade. Regularly trade you can increase your assets then you can invest for long time. But i think first better trade for you.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 11:11:52 PM

Many people already clarified the difference between investing and trading. They've explained that they two different methods of making money. Investing is less risky as compared to trading.
Investing small assets or resources is great idea. You just have to consider your ROI and the time frame. The returns on your investment after particular period of time is worth considering before making any investment. Making an investment of $100 for a year and yielding only 10% isn't a great investment for me. I'm sure you'd agree with me that yielding 10% every month is great investment.
I think trading with small assets is better compared to investing them. If you're very good in trading, then it is advisable you trade your small assets as you're sure to make profits especially if you use leverage. They might be small at first but with time, you'd realize you've made much already.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:06:46 PM

Trading or investing ? Both of them are profitable if the user is wise. For me, if I only have a small assets then I will just invest it on new project/s instead of trading, for the reason that investing small funds into project/s which having IEO, ICO or etc. is more profitable because of the big discounts in their tokensale and when the project turns out to be successful.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 09:25:45 PM

Trading and investing are actually two different ways of achieving the same goal--which is to make money. Trading is not meant for everyone. It's meant for those who are ready to take risks and are ready to take time out to learn the necessary skills and knowledge required for trading. Trading isn't meant for those who are not ready to put in the required effort.
Investing on the other hand is just meant to make money passively. You don't have to take the risks or take time to learn about trading and all. You just need to buy a coin and hodl it for a while, it increases in price and then you make profits

livingfree

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 06:37:16 PM

For small asset, I prefer to do trading to make it grow faster. But of course it should be done carefully in a better coin. You should also know how to trade it so that you will not regret later.
We can easily trade with small amounts.

But when it starts to grow, we're becoming careful of trading it because if it's already in profit.

We will not going to allow it to lose as we trade that's why it's a transition of holding and reinvesting it if you want.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 05:31:15 PM

In my conclusion, having the little resource develop to begin with may be a priority because exchanging is exceptionally costly and you'll require a part of stores for that to drag off, I am no master but in case I were to select whether contribute or exchange, I would or maybe do speculation since I discover exchanging more more secure for growing your resources, on the off chance that you truly need to trade at that point you'll be able utilize venture as a bridge to form beyond any doubt simply can final for a long time sufficient to benefit huge time in exchanging.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 05:37:27 PM

For small asset, I prefer to do trading to make it grow faster. But of course it should be done carefully in a better coin. You should also know how to trade it so that you will not regret later.

But when it starts to grow, we're becoming careful of trading it because if it's already in profit.

We will not going to allow it to lose as we trade that's why it's a transition of holding and reinvesting it if you want.
We must understand that trading is easily accessible to us, it will also easily be over for us, especially when we start with small assets, what we need most will be perfect wins, we are not allowed to make small mistakes in trading when we are too poor, chances are we are only a few times, that's what I can say, fast but unstable growth has never been my goal. Investing and holding is the better decision when we just need to look at the bright spots in the market, not too hard to see them, be patient with them and the result is absolutely good and safe.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
israt1@

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 07:07:12 PM

You have to remember that if you want to do business, you have to lose something. If you want to get something, you have to give something. When you have learned a subject completely, you have to lose it.
Thank
you

livingfree

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:48:21 PM

We must understand that trading is easily accessible to us, it will also easily be over for us, especially when we start with small assets, what we need most will be perfect wins, we are not allowed to make small mistakes in trading when we are too poor, chances are we are only a few times, that's what I can say, fast but unstable growth has never been my goal. Investing and holding is the better decision when we just need to look at the bright spots in the market, not too hard to see them, be patient with them and the result is absolutely good and safe.
It is very usual to take steps that will make you do mistakes. Don't say that we're not allowed to make mistakes.

Because the reality is that we usually make mistakes with our trades even the experienced ones, they have close calls and decisions but in the ending, they still have those mistakes.

It's not about being poor or rich but it's about how determined and careful you are.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 438

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 05:38:17 PM

you should define, how small is small?  Grin
take a look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5321029.msg56477603#msg56477603
the OP got $100K from his $14K of trading capital and decide to quit his regular job.
IMO, it's better to accumulate your assets first and hold it when you reach your goal.
so, first set your goal, set the expected return of your investment, then you would know how many you should earn before hold it.
set your target price too, because I believe you don't want to miss the perfect time to sell.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 09:23:17 PM

You have to remember that if you want to do business, you have to lose something. If you want to get something, you have to give something. When you have learned a subject completely, you have to lose it.
Thank
you

Straight and precise it's a matter of decisioning your next move. Inside this kind of investment, you need to be precise. There are many factors that you needed to work on when letting go with your assets.

Things that you'll learn along the way, you need to keep those valuable that you believe will give you more and you need to let

go of those that you see you already got enough. Be contented and keep moving forward there are so many things that you'll going to experienced along the way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 10:04:48 PM

As a trader, it is normal for us to encounter difficulties while engaging a lot of trading platforms and I know that it is not easy for us to overcome it.

There's the time where we almost lose all our money in trading and we only have a certain small amount of money. Some people are still risking it and some are saving it for future errands.

I remember when I chose to trade, I experienced a lot of struggle as I lose a certain transaction and regret it afterwards,
but I never stopped and instead I continue those transaction because I got a lot of profits sometimes.

But then I realized that it I want a long term source of profit then I switched and engaged with crypto investment. I found it really beneficial for me as I want to become more futuristic,
although the progress is not that fast but I think that it is much safer for me to invest here.

Every one had a different experience in trading.Most of the beginners will had a negative experience. Because they may get into platform by seeing the pump to make some profit. When the fluctuations happened, he should wait till the positive fluctuations.
But mostly the beginner will sold by the panic selling. By that the price will further reduced.To overcome such things, he should hold it.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 11:49:54 PM

Its totally depends on your trading skill either you will invest or trade.
Yes, don't force yourself to trade if you are likely hard to trade. But if having sufficient skills in trading or you already decide to learn seriously in trading, then consider choosing both trading and investing is okay. Trading and investing require different skills and knowledge, so it shouldn't be so easy to manage both if having a lack of motivation and bad skills. Especially about motivation, it should be strong enough, skills can be learned if having serious motivation.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:52:07 AM

Its totally depends on your trading skill either you will invest or trade.
Yes, don't force yourself to trade if you are likely hard to trade. But if having sufficient skills in trading or you already decide to learn seriously in trading, then consider choosing both trading and investing is okay. Trading and investing require different skills and knowledge, so it shouldn't be so easy to manage both if having a lack of motivation and bad skills. Especially about motivation, it should be strong enough, skills can be learned if having serious motivation.

There's no instant success in trading, you have to be patient and trading even without less knowledge is okay as everyone of us starts from being a newbie, we continue to study while learning from our mistakes, I think that's what only matters.

We shouldn't be afraid, we can always try and put some limitations and targets, if time comes that we realized trading is not really for us, THEN WE STOP!.. it's very simple as that.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀