Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Receive $300 (30000 CNG tokens) just by registration before May 20  (Read 276 times)
nighttj (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:06:52 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2020, 01:26:07 PM by nighttj

Coinsbit Exchange the 5th largest exchange on #Coinmarketcap with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open AP. Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders of coinsbit here for participating, sign up and complete the KYC (verify your email), get 30,000 CNG token free worths $300. Invite more friends to get more CNGs and Don’t miss the chance to get CNG tokens free now.

⚡⚡️ Register and Complete KYC to get 30,000 CNG: https:// bit . ly/3bzq8uh (remove the space)

Coinsbit Exchange Airdrop 30000 CNG token free and 5 Ref. Levels
– Earn extra CNG Tokens free per referral: 5 Levels Reward Of Referral
+ Receive 30,000 CNG Tokens ~ $300 per level 1 referral
+ Receive 15,000 CNG Tokens ~ $150 per level 2 referral
+ Receive 7,500 CNG Tokens ~ $75 per level 3 referral
+ Receive 5,000 CNG Tokens ~ $50 per level 4 referral
+ Receive 2,500 CNG Tokens ~ $25 per level 5 referral

Just register it right now!

3 Steps to register:

Step 1: Sign up

Enter your email and create a password.

Step 2: Log in to your email to receive email from Coinsbit and click on the link in the email for confirmation.
(If you don't see the email, it may be in the spam section)

Step 3: After clicking on the link in the email, you will be directed to the web.

Click on your name at the top right corner on the screen and select “Account” and then select “Verification”.

1) Passport

2) Proof of Identity - National ID Card (take the front and back, just hold the CTRL key to select 2 photos)

3) Driver's license (take the front and back, just hold the CTRL key to select 2 photos)

Please provide a photo of you holding your passport or photo ID. In the same picture have a reference to Coinsbit and today's date displayed — a note with the word 'COINSBIT.IO', today's date, and your SIGNATURE will do.

Make sure your face will be clearly visible and that all passport details are clearly readable.

After completing verification, click on the Introduction (REFERRALS) and scroll down to see the link for your private registration!

Click Copy (referral link) and invite your family, relatives, and friends with that link!

Hurry up! Register before 05/20/2020 to receive 30000 CNG!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:51:55 PM

wow, this is good news.
can i participate again and get a prize?
i was an airdrop participant a few months ago, will i still get a CNG token?  Smiley Smiley
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 02:28:03 PM

Coinsbit Exchange the 5th largest exchange on #Coinmarketcap with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open AP. Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders of coinsbit here for participating, sign up and complete the KYC (verify your email), get 30,000 CNG token free worths $300. Invite more friends to get more CNGs and Don’t miss the chance to get CNG tokens free now.

⚡⚡️ Register and Complete KYC to get 30,000 CNG: https:// bit . ly/3bzq8uh (remove the space)

Coinsbit Exchange Airdrop 30000 CNG token free and 5 Ref. Levels
– Earn extra CNG Tokens free per referral: 5 Levels Reward Of Referral
+ Receive 30,000 CNG Tokens ~ $300 per level 1 referral
+ Receive 15,000 CNG Tokens ~ $150 per level 2 referral
+ Receive 7,500 CNG Tokens ~ $75 per level 3 referral
+ Receive 5,000 CNG Tokens ~ $50 per level 4 referral
+ Receive 2,500 CNG Tokens ~ $25 per level 5 referral

Just register it right now!

3 Steps to register:

Step 1: Sign up

Enter your email and create a password.

Step 2: Log in to your email to receive email from Coinsbit and click on the link in the email for confirmation.
(If you don't see the email, it may be in the spam section)

Step 3: After clicking on the link in the email, you will be directed to the web.

Click on your name at the top right corner on the screen and select “Account” and then select “Verification”.

1) Passport

2) Proof of Identity - National ID Card (take the front and back, just hold the CTRL key to select 2 photos)

3) Driver's license (take the front and back, just hold the CTRL key to select 2 photos)

Please provide a photo of you holding your passport or photo ID. In the same picture have a reference to Coinsbit and today's date displayed — a note with the word 'COINSBIT.IO', today's date, and your SIGNATURE will do.

Make sure your face will be clearly visible and that all passport details are clearly readable.

After completing verification, click on the Introduction (REFERRALS) and scroll down to see the link for your private registration!

Click Copy (referral link) and invite your family, relatives, and friends with that link!

Hurry up! Register before 05/20/2020 to receive 30000 CNG!

This airdrops has been running close to half year now, a kind of airdrops that asking for KYC for each
participants who will participate in it. But as I can see with the actual price of CNG so far the value is not good
correct me if I am wrong with my understanding.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 03:39:58 PM

Coinsbit used to hold an airdrop with an estimated $ 200 but when the token was listed on the exchange itself and the price was quite high but we as tokens of airdrop cannot be sold even if we can sell it can get $ 200 +, but after the price is so falling to the bottom then the tokens can be sold can this be manipulated by the exchange itself? to be honest I am not so sure the 30k CNG airdrop is $300.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 05:14:05 PM

Coinsbit used to hold an airdrop with an estimated $ 200 but when the token was listed on the exchange itself and the price was quite high but we as tokens of airdrop cannot be sold even if we can sell it can get $ 200 +, but after the price is so falling to the bottom then the tokens can be sold can this be manipulated by the exchange itself? to be honest I am not so sure the 30k CNG airdrop is $300.

Exactly you're right man.  I have participated in few airdrops hosted by coinsbit, with the stress of KYC and some others, hardly did I get $15 when the coin was listed on the exchange that promised $300 as usual.  Even the Coinsbit token itself (CNB) did not make up to 15% of what they promised initially.  All those airdrops are just hype and participants should not be too rested on the amount promised.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 05:29:21 PM

Goodluck to those who will participate in this airdrop,  it sounds to good to be true, that much airdrop to participants is very strange,  no project is given this much this days, i have never participate in their airdrop, i don't want to disclose my personal information for a possible fake airdrop.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:36:01 PM

Goodluck to those who will participate in this airdrop,  it sounds to good to be true, that much airdrop to participants is very strange,  no project is given this much this days, i have never participate in their airdrop, i don't want to disclose my personal information for a possible fake airdrop.
good choice because the airdrops from coinsbit exchange are less worth it, they only provide fictitious estimates and trap people into submitting their personal data and this airdrop in a few hours will end, I can't wait to see the reaction of the airdrop participants when this token is traded at the beginning of next month, which surely they will regret because they only tether a few bucks or dozens of bucks.

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:36:55 PM

All those airdrops are just hype and participants should not be too rested on the amount promised.
Most aridropes overstate the value of their coins. They may calculate value based on the price of the currency before being listed on the transaction, but 90% of such coins lose value and aridrop participants will receive nothing.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:47:21 PM

I do not understand what is the need to provide the tokens for free,i mean if the exchange and project is good investors will be attracted to buy the tokens themselves those too in large numbers, this is nothing more than just a market tactic to me also i think this is not the right section to post about airdrops so i think it needs to be moved to appropriate section.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:31:24 PM

That's because it is too good to be true.

These random exchange utility tokens rarely go on to achieve their expected value, leaving all the people that wasted their time earning them, or their money buying them in a hole.

Nonetheless, it is only a registration that takes seconds, so it wouldn't be too much of a loss if they never become worth $300.

Just be sure you don't use the same password as you use elsewhere, since the whole airdrop could be designed to still login credentials.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Banadony

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:39:01 PM

This remain me of the bcnex project that promises to run a bounty of over 2million usd. they paid the first people that withdraw on the platform and the rest suffered. they request for KYC for payment which sent some people away from the project. most people did the KYC but the payment was not enough. i don;t think one should run KYC for a giveaway that is worth nothing.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 07:39:34 PM

Nonetheless, it is only a registration that takes seconds, so it wouldn't be too much of a loss if they never become worth $300.

i do not agree, it is a registration, but for a reward they are asking to run the KYC, and i have no problem with KYC papers, but have a problem with sharing private documents with unverified exchanges, that advertise rewards highly above realistic market value, since that is scam in making and would skip it

agree with password issue, one should always change password for these kind of exchanges, even mobile phone number, because of possible phishing
Raflesia

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 07:54:27 PM

All those airdrops are just hype and participants should not be too rested on the amount promised.
Most aridropes overstate the value of their coins. They may calculate value based on the price of the currency before being listed on the transaction, but 90% of such coins lose value and aridrop participants will receive nothing.
Why airdrop makers often overestimate their estimates because it is (probably) for attracting participants so that they will continue to hunt and do KYC for their own interests.
Not suitable if our personal data is only valued at $ 15 on airdrop before it (CNB) so don't force yourself too much to join the airdrop because that's the hype they do, just imagine that many participants who joined the airdrop were valued at $ 300 if their tokens will sell well when traded later after launch?

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:02:09 PM

This remain me of the bcnex project that promises to run a bounty of over 2million usd. they paid the first people that withdraw on the platform and the rest suffered. they request for KYC for payment which sent some people away from the project. most people did the KYC but the payment was not enough. i don;t think one should run KYC for a giveaway that is worth nothing.
These type Airdrops never help any one just waste of time and some good marketing for relative project they will manipulate this all and then these peoples will feel sorry for this all which they done as they will never receive these payment which is currently showing on this chart for members.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:23:41 PM

Exactly you're right man.  I have participated in few airdrops hosted by coinsbit, with the stress of KYC and some others, hardly did I get $15 when the coin was listed on the exchange that promised $300 as usual.
You guys must know the terms and condition of the airdrops, for sure there are stated premises since you are just airdrop participants and I'm sure they know how people these days are looking for money especially when it's free. This is a basic tactic to attract investors, sometimes you need more affiliates to get the airdrops at higher price, and most of the time they are not including the rules for airdrop, it will just pop up out of nowhere when someone already complains.

Even the Coinsbit token itself (CNB) did not make up to 15% of what they promised initially.  All those airdrops are just hype and participants should not be too rested on the amount promised.
This is why I stopped searching and wanting for airdrops, it's unlike back then when it was still profitable. What most of the projects are doing right now is just making it all a hype so people will run after it, then they will just forget it all about when it fails. Classic run.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:37:13 PM

I am.certain that $300. Won't be paid when distribution may have be completed.
Becky666

Activity: 756
Merit: 231

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 08:54:38 PM

We'll know how they can be so funny when it come to airdroping, they will promise everything to airdrop participants and after their participation the tokens won't amount to anything in the account. This airdrop had started long ago as you have stated and the token don't hold a good price now and future price can't be speculated.

I would suggests that for the purpose of identity theft nobody should risk their personal data on this kind of shitting airdrop, just my personal opinion. Don't be a victim of identity theft, please.

███████ ███████     R O L L B I T           The Social & Provably Fair Crypto Casino           [ PLAY NOW ]     ███████ ███████
/  SLOTS     /  GAME SHOW     /  LIVE CASINO     /  ROULETTE     /  BLACKJACK
|          Twitter          |        ♠   Instant Deposits & Withdrawals   -   Live Customer Support   -   Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses   ♠      |          Discord          |
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:04:01 PM

I can bet right after listing the so called 300usd worth airdrop so overhyped and sponsored by coinsbit.io will be worth less than 3usd few days after listing.. so much for 300usd airdrop, this is just a way to get more users to register and do kyc and their platform
Raflesia

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 09:24:51 PM

We'll know how they can be so funny when it come to airdroping, they will promise everything to airdrop participants and after their participation the tokens won't amount to anything in the account. This airdrop had started long ago as you have stated and the token don't hold a good price now and future price can't be speculated.

I would suggests that for the purpose of identity theft nobody should risk their personal data on this kind of shitting airdrop, just my personal opinion. Don't be a victim of identity theft, please.

He said this CNG token is only for games but I don't know which platform will receive the token, is it from the exchange itself? still confusing in my opinion 30k / $300 means this token will be expensive. lol  Grin

Yeah, we have to realize that nowadays there are a lot of data theft for personal gain, obviously, this should be suspicious.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:53:24 PM

I am.certain that $300. Won't be paid when distribution may have be completed.
No, you are wrong. That $300 will be paid. Those will be the tokens that will be given to them. 30,000 CNG tokens that (they think) worth $300 lol. Once the tokens have been distributed and listed on an exchange, the developers will dump the tokens, the price will fall to few cents. Nothing new over here.
But sadly, there are lots of people over here who would be willing to give away their ID and other sensitive data for just few cents.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: