Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A real 100% decentralized marketplace of Decentralized Autonomous Organization!  (Read 531 times)
eth888 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 03:33:37 PM

Hi Bros, if you have stuffs for selling online, try selling it here and get DEM tokens for long-term investments. It is a real DAO!

DEM Market

https://dem.market

A real 100% decentralized marketplace of Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) for everyone to build their trading reputation and all your traction will be lasting forever! Mates, welcome getting on board this dream place!

There are 3 unique advantages that make DEM Market valuable to worldwide traders:

• Free from DDoS attacks which happened in ordinary marketplaces, by utilising Ethereum’s decentralised smart contract technology!
  • Marketplace never overloads and keeps running smooth!
  • No centralized database, 100% transparent, all logics are unalterable once the marketplace is launched.

Blog

https://demmarket.blog
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 08:52:09 PM

Selling on that website?

There's even nothing there, literally like nothing and an annoying popping metamask window, don't tell me you need to log in metamask every time the site is visited?
bolawin
Copper Member

Activity: 246
Merit: 7

buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 09:18:23 PM

Hi Bros, if you have stuffs for selling online, try selling it here and get DEM tokens for long-term investments. It is a real DAO!

DEM Market

A real 100% decentralized marketplace of Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) for everyone to build their trading reputation and all your traction will be lasting forever! Mates, welcome getting on board this dream place!

There are 3 unique advantages that make DEM Market valuable to worldwide traders:

• Free from DDoS attacks which happened in ordinary marketplaces, by utilising Ethereum’s decentralised smart contract technology!
  • No centralized database, 100% transparent, all logics are unalterable once the marketplace is launched.

Blog

what is this website do?

buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin
eth888 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 03:05:44 AM

Selling on that website?

There's even nothing there, literally like nothing and an annoying popping metamask window, don't tell me you need to log in metamask every time the site is visited?

Yes if you have any private deal that requests a public escrow, it is a good platform to complete it. It has no centralized database and the platform is sticking with Ethereum, a very very strong decentralized network, unlike ordinary deep web market like Dream / AlphaBay, it NEVER GONE!

yep the trade off is like you having to install some browser plugin like Metamask to get access to Ethereum network. Metamask is extremely user-friendly and it won't cost so much time comparing with using Tor connection and trying many unknown mirrors. If you have experience in it, you will get this mate!
eth888 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 03:12:04 AM

DEM Market

Blog

what is this website do?

This platform is an alternative to ordinary marketplaces in deep web. By using Tor, the main issue is DDoS making all mirrors down and the accessibility of the website is unstable. Also, their database is centralized and the owners have all privileges to scam your money. This platform is sticking with blockchain and scamming is almost impossible as all actions are implemented in smart contracts. If you are active in such markets like Empire, you will get this.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 09:31:19 PM

Selling on that website?

yep the trade off is like you having to install some browser plugin like Metamask to get access to Ethereum network. Metamask is extremely user-friendly and it won't cost so much time comparing with using Tor connection and trying many unknown mirrors. If you have experience in it, you will get this mate!
I really don't like that i have to connect my wallet even i want to take a look before to decide to log in. The home page of your website shows nothing but the invitation to install metamask or trust wallet. Even a market in the deep web, the website can contain a description of the platform and the steps to use it. I will not buy a new device just following your words and try the new platform because i would never connect my personal wallet to an unknown website.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:05:57 AM

[...]

[...]
I understand the security and should be considered but decentralization should be paired with good UX which your site doesn't.

And tell me about the bold words quoted.
eth888 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 08:15:26 AM

[...]

[...]
I understand the security and should be considered but decentralization should be paired with good UX which your site doesn't.

And tell me about the bold words quoted.

Bro, really thanks for all of your valuable comments! The website is updated and no need to install wallet for browsing now!

https://dem.market/
eth888 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 08:16:26 AM

Selling on that website?

I really don't like that i have to connect my wallet even i want to take a look before to decide to log in. The home page of your website shows nothing but the invitation to install metamask or trust wallet. Even a market in the deep web, the website can contain a description of the platform and the steps to use it. I will not buy a new device just following your words and try the new platform because i would never connect my personal wallet to an unknown website.

Thanks for your valuable input! It doesn't require wallet to browse now!

https://dem.market/

coupable

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 10:47:32 PM

Selling on that website?
Seems it's not just a website. They built an app called also DEM Market. According to virustotal the app is safe but i think someone experienced enough has to tell more about this app.
OP didn't tell anything about the app or the smart-contract which also need to be vrified before inviting people to use it. The idea seems to be original but how to convaince users that they can exchange illegal stuff in the internet in a secure way? Users choose Tor as the best trusted tool for anonymity, so why they have to choose your market.
About the website, there is litterally nothing except some few available trades.
eth888 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 09:43:49 AM

Selling on that website?
Seems it's not just a website. They built an app called also DEM Market. According to virustotal the app is safe but i think someone experienced enough has to tell more about this app.
OP didn't tell anything about the app or the smart-contract which also need to be vrified before inviting people to use it. The idea seems to be original but how to convaince users that they can exchange illegal stuff in the internet in a secure way? Users choose Tor as the best trusted tool for anonymity, so why they have to choose your market.
About the website, there is litterally nothing except some few available trades.

Yea you are right, the point is "to convaince users that they can exchange illegal stuff in the internet in a secure way" or it is a bit hard to change their habit in using TOR. Or most users can now still accept the DDoS drawbacks (accessing the web in very bad network conditions) or they don't mind to try to find out live mirrors, versus taking risk in trying a new approach which are not sure if leaking their identities.

When one day the attackers are more strong, Tor will fatally suffer from the drawback of IP masking, which is its inborn deficiency. For now, their IQ puzzles are very annoying! Smiley
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:34:09 PM

The latest listings seem to be unethical projects and services.

I don't think that most buyers and sellers will get into it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coupable

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 03:51:06 PM

When one day the attackers are more strong, Tor will fatally suffer from the drawback of IP masking, which is its inborn deficiency. For now, their IQ puzzles are very annoying! Smiley
Till that coming day, this called "DEM" market hasn't any important role. Personally, i don't encourage users to buy/sell illegal stuff, and if so, it will be a great mistake to do it in live mirrors. Imagine children who will be able to use it to buy drugs or arms in simple steps, this is why it is a little bit safer to lunch this kind of services in darknet which requires a lot of complex steps to reach it.
I wish i saw you building an app that can ensure anonymity for its users so they can share what they want in freedom. Something like for journalists or reporters or those who can't freely speak.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:26:17 AM

And how you ensure that the deal will be completed? Is there any intermediary or escrow service? Or something that works with trust, for example, positive ratings based on successful deals?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: