Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]NIMBLEGO 🚘 FUTURE MOBILITY TRON BASED TOKEN  (Read 876 times)
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:37:32 AM

rent a car using Blockchain technology. was really unthinkable before?
how do you deal with people who do evil to your company such as car theft because it is very easy to steal a car in a rental

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NimbleGo (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 08:26:04 AM

rent a car using Blockchain technology. was really unthinkable before?
how do you deal with people who do evil to your company such as car theft because it is very easy to steal a car in a rental
It was real but I cannot found any cases that's why we're first in this area with blockchain technology.
About people who do evil to our company:
1. We will have an insurance that cover all possible damages Smiley
2. Our back-end software will have live-connection to our cars. That's mean we'll receive all information [gps point, door open or close, who sit in the car e.t.c] in real time that's the way how we will find possible damages for our cars. For example car theft - we'll check all car that going offline and if someone steal it we'll call to police or smith like that. Wink
3. We developing idea about photo before open the car. If we think that you buy account for our service you have to make your selfie before opening the car. Shocked

Feel free to ask me anything! We're waiting for your feedback Grin
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 06:28:41 PM

What makes you confident with the 2 week TGE plan? Will the NimbleGO Application only operate in the Americas and Europe?
Our first country will be Bulgaria because here's low competitor market and it's much easy to start business here. In future we can open new area in Europe and Americas.

why not look for private individuals or investors from Bulgaria itself? you can easily pitch this concept to them and for sure you can get their attention if your presentation is good. at least you will not go far in raising your funds or asking from the community via ICO as ICO is almost ignored nowadays, now that we are still in the pandemic crisis. it is better to look for those private investors so you can really move forward even if your ICO fails.

We're look for private investors or any investment fund from world. Our CEO have conversation with local businessman but it's not so safe to tell our idea to local investors because they can steal our ideas. ICO it's one of the way how to find small and huge investors in the world. Also we're planing to make a least one IEO. Sure we will move forward if our ICO fails.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks a lot for your feedback Wink
ordinary enthusiasm, if you do it confidently with ico sales, keep working actively and occasionally steal people's attention so they are interested in participating in the NimbleGo project, because right now the project requires strong trust

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:00:02 AM

It was real but I cannot found any cases that's why we're first in this area with blockchain technology.
2. Our back-end software will have live-connection to our cars. That's mean we'll receive all information [gps point, door open or close, who sit in the car e.t.c] in real time that's the way how we will find possible damages for our cars. For example car theft - we'll check all car that going offline and if someone steal it we'll call to police or smith like that. Wink
3. We developing idea about photo before open the car. If we think that you buy account for our service you have to make your selfie before opening the car. Shocked

ouh .. great security if it's really implemented in your project system
is there a plan to add a new type of currency like BTC or ETH to purchase NBL tokens at Token Sale
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 09:57:16 AM

is there a plan to add a new type of currency like BTC or ETH to purchase NBL tokens at Token Sale
Now we're not planing to provide any type of currency like BTC or ETH to purchase NBL tokens on our website. But you can ask us for buying NBL token by the email info@nimblego.co and I think we can sell our token for BTC or USDT e.t.c Wink Wink. Also we're open for huge investors.  Grin
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 11:36:10 AM

Now we're not planing to provide any type of currency like BTC or ETH to purchase NBL tokens on our website. But you can ask us for buying NBL token by the email info@nimblego.co and I think we can sell our token for BTC or USDT e.t.c Wink Wink. Also we're open for huge investors.  Grin
yeah good, now that means you are still running a private sale, right? but you are still open to big investors, I hope this method will be successful to raise funds even if they are not full, but for quite enough, it's very good for NimbleGO

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:27:40 PM

Thank you for your feedback. Cheesy We'll review our roadmap and make some changes due to covid-19 our date is not exactly. We want to buy Tesla model 3 performance [50k$] as first car and start to develop our service [application/marketing/legal regulation e.t.c].
If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or in telegram https://t.me/NimbleGo_chat  Grin

I would better ask everything here, otherwise what was the point creating this topic Smiley

Tell us more about your money policy. How much will you charge for 1 ride, minute, hour, daily. According to google, there are only 41 spot to charge electric car in Sofia (I have a feeling that you plan to operate only there).

Also I have a feeling that there will be only 1 car and it will mostly a "toy" for locals. They will kill it quickly. So next question - do you have an authorized Tesla maintenance service in Bulgaria?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 02:06:46 PM

Thank you for your feedback. Cheesy We'll review our roadmap and make some changes due to covid-19 our date is not exactly. We want to buy Tesla model 3 performance [50k$] as first car and start to develop our service [application/marketing/legal regulation e.t.c].
If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or in telegram https://t.me/NimbleGo_chat  Grin

I would better ask everything here, otherwise what was the point creating this topic Smiley

Tell us more about your money policy. How much will you charge for 1 ride, minute, hour, daily. According to google, there are only 41 spot to charge electric car in Sofia (I have a feeling that you plan to operate only there).

Also I have a feeling that there will be only 1 car and it will mostly a "toy" for locals. They will kill it quickly. So next question - do you have an authorized Tesla maintenance service in Bulgaria?
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We have already review our WhitePaper and add information about Money Policy and Charging Solution you can check our new version of white paper on the website [ https://nimblego.co ]
Yes according to google there are only 42 spot to charge electric car in Sofia but we gonna operate near the coast in Varna, Bugras, Sunny Beach and Golden Sand. We will build our charging station and provide charging solution in all of this cities. Here's our future vision of charging map in Varna [ https://nimblego.co/future-map.html ] Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
We'll buy 1 car to test our service and for developing application. It won't be for our customer just for developing services. As I know we don't have authorized Tesla maintenance service in Bulgaria but we gonna make our service and authorized it by Tesla or smth in this way. Wink

If you still have any question feel free to ask us Grin
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 01:29:34 PM

0.25 EUR per minute is a very cheap price for such a car. In my country you can rent Toyota Yaris or Auris for such a price.

Suggestion - add some source link to the pictures you use in whitepaper. Otherwise it can be counter as an act of plagiarism.

Anyway good luck with your projects, you really need it. According to tronscan.org transfers, there is almost no interest in NimbleGo...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 08:23:56 AM

0.25 EUR per minute is a very cheap price for such a car. In my country you can rent Toyota Yaris or Auris for such a price.

Suggestion - add some source link to the pictures you use in whitepaper. Otherwise it can be counter as an act of plagiarism.

Anyway good luck with your projects, you really need it. According to tronscan.org transfers, there is almost no interest in NimbleGo...
May you tell us your country and company name of car-sharing?  Huh
We analyze car-sharing companies in Poland and there you can rent BMW i3 for 0.27euro per minute. Shocked
Real price is 0.4euro per minute if your speed is 60km/h but if your speed is 120 price will be 0.55euro. And in WhitePaper we mention that price will change during first year depends on profit and customer feedback.  Shocked

Thanks a lot Smiley Feel free to ask us anything Roll Eyes
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 11:52:22 AM

Due to covid-19 our CEO can't meet with potential investors and receive investment.
We've already make changes in our ROADMAP due to covid-19 and some movement in timetable. Smiley

Feel free to ask us anything Roll Eyes
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:06:45 PM

I prefer to by anonymous  Grin Cool

Today I have used rental car with promotional code to get to work, while my car is on maintenance. Whole ride cost me less than 1 euro. Ride was about 45min long and 10km.

Basically, company did not really earn anything from my ride. How you gonna protect your business from that kind of people ?

P.S. Frankly I prefer taxy over car-sharing. Same price, but you dont have to do anything.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 02:41:51 PM

I prefer to by anonymous  Grin Cool

Today I have used rental car with promotional code to get to work, while my car is on maintenance. Whole ride cost me less than 1 euro. Ride was about 45min long and 10km.

Basically, company did not really earn anything from my ride. How you gonna protect your business from that kind of people ?

P.S. Frankly I prefer taxy over car-sharing. Same price, but you dont have to do anything.
We've minimum rent rate that will charge from your card before start of the rent. So it's mean that you cannot take a rent without small prepayment.  Grin
Taxi in this area so bad that's why people with driver license will prefer our service and also here's not so big issue with parking and you can easily find a place to park your car Shocked

Feel free to ask us anything Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Dertuni52

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:26:06 PM

How is our project now?
Also I used the car-sharing in my country everyday without any speed limit e.t.c and according to your consumer (tourists) It's no possible way to collect the fine from this people so I think you will pay this fine and any fees....
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 07:19:04 PM

How is our project now?
Also I used the car-sharing in my country everyday without any speed limit e.t.c and according to your consumer (tourists) It's no possible way to collect the fine from this people so I think you will pay this fine and any fees....
We're going forward every day. We find the way how to take a fine from our custumer immediately after speeding. Now we cannot tell you the way how we fix this issue but it's cool. We'll tell the way soon) Cool

Feel free to ask us anything Roll Eyes
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 10:44:53 PM

GOOOOOD MORNING, WORLD!

Here's some news about our project and how we're doing now.
We have a new team member! Marco is our Financial Advisor that has experience in Finance and also in CryptoWorld Cool
We're moving to great future with sharing mobility everywhere for everyone  Shocked
We waiting for investment and start moving forward as fast as possible Grin

Feel free to ask us anything  Roll Eyes
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 03:25:33 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 07:57:20 PM by NimbleGo

We're making an airdrop for our potential customers that can receive our tokens for free.  Wink
During this airdrop we'll send 1000$ in our tokens for first 100 people who will fulfill the survey correctly. Get luck Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Feel free to ask me anything! We're waiting for your feedback  Shocked
Satoho85

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:50:26 PM

We're making a small airdrop for our potential customers that can receive our tokens for free.  Wink
During this airdrop we'll send 1000$ in our tokens for first 100 people who will fulfill the survey correctly. Get luck Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Feel free to ask me anything! We're waiting for your feedback  Shocked
https://[Suspicious link removed]/3aeAuRm
I'm happy to know about this event. We are following your project with our friends and think your idea will work because it's real issue in cost of Bulgaria! Thanks so much for this opportunity Smiley How is your project doing now?
NimbleGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 07:59:09 PM

We're making a small airdrop for our potential customers that can receive our tokens for free.  Wink

I'm happy to know about this event. We are following your project with our friends and think your idea will work because it's real issue in cost of Bulgaria! Thanks so much for this opportunity Smiley How is your project doing now?
Hello Satoho85
Here's a new link for our airdrop survey the previous one was removed by Bitcointalk Huh

Satoho85

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 08:02:59 AM

Hello Satoho85
Here's a new link for our airdrop survey the previous one was removed by Bitcointalk Huh

Thanks a lot Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: