Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin poker staking  (Read 191 times)
btc.jack (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 10:41:16 PM

We are looking for 15-25 players to stake in a bitcoin / crypto poker site.
If you are a good player and a multi table grinder than we have the perfect deal forr you .

BTCJACK is looking for great profitable poker players who have a good track record of playing low to middle level stakes , if you have the skills necessary and dedication to multi - table we can stake you on a bitcoin poker website .

As its known poker sites are always looking to increase their poker players and we have closed a very good deal for players who will come and play under us.

1. Staking ( depending on your graphs , sharkscope etc) we stake players from 0.01BTC to 1BTC depending on their level and commitment
all deals are closed individual and will be done only through skype : btc.jack

2. In order to prove that you are here for playing and not just looking for FREE MONEY certain restrictions will be put in place so that we know that we have commited players.

3. Besides staking we will be offering rakeback to these players so profitable players will also get a percentage of their winnings as well as rakeback ( as high as 30%) daily back into their account to play with .It will not be counted as profit but as their own money so if player A gets a 100$ stake and rakes $300 but looses their bankroll he/ she will be able to keep their rakeback but on a whole they are not E.V .PLUS  players.

In order to ensure that players are legit and that no one comes here just asking on skype 'please give me ' players will need to prove that they are quality players from :
SHARESCOPE
GRAPHS
TOURNAMENT WINNINGS

If you think you have what it takes then please contact us via SKYPE : btc.jack

btc.jack (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 02:58:08 AM

All stakes are between 0.01BTC and 1BTC

We only stake on cash games not tournaments ,
For those who wrote to us on skype , scopeshark ROI on tournaments is not an indication.

CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:34:02 AM

All stakes are between 0.01BTC and 1BTC

We only stake on cash games not tournaments ,
For those who wrote to us on skype , scopeshark ROI on tournaments is not an indication.

Why are you bumping it again? I contacted you via skype some days ago and you said every spot is already filled.
Is it open again? I have a hunch that no one is getting enrolled and you are just making false promises. If any one here on the forum got enrolled please post here.
yassinalaoui

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 03:06:52 AM

I doubt they havr any cash to stake.
As the website is poorly designed like the oldest WordPress theme you might find it some 10 years or 90 years old who made the site.
And bad frames.
To stake up to 1 BTC I doubt it.
Also never heard of anyone got staked.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: