Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for CryptoArt  (Read 512 times)
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 10:26:41 PM

I have to say that ad seems like a scammers scam.  That said, I think and would love to get other members thought on the coming pathway to  NFTs for circulating Cryptoart.com pieces.  I think that by issuing NFTs that go to the circulating work, we should see less scamming with respect to BS ads like that one because to me the NFT that the validated physical art owner has would represent a sort of deed to the art.   I'm pretty stoked about the fact that Cryptoart.com has expressed interest in moving forward in the space with NFTs and really bridging the gap from the physical to the digital.
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 2278

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 10:53:43 PM

I dislike NFT's in general - some of them I can appreciate but most of the ones I see like the punk/apes/dogs/apes etc look like zero talent, zero effort just computer generated 8 bit gfx not worth a sat yet because of the hype and the greed and the apparent ability to flip them for a quick profit/money grab - they are selling like hotcakes.

but in my opinion none of that is for the "art" of it - just a way to make a quick buck.

ones like Lucho and what cryptoart.com might do - I can see value. Though I prefer physical to electronic any day.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Cakeonit

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 12:00:30 AM

I dislike NFT's in general - some of them I can appreciate but most of the ones I see like the punk/apes/dogs/apes etc look like zero talent, zero effort just computer generated 8 bit gfx not worth a sat yet because of the hype and the greed and the apparent ability to flip them for a quick profit/money grab - they are selling like hotcakes.

but in my opinion none of that is for the "art" of it - just a way to make a quick buck.

ones like Lucho and what cryptoart.com might do - I can see value. Though I prefer physical to electronic any day.

I prefer physical as well.  And agree that this is a bubble with utter bullshit garbage selling for just stupid money...  But I think the value proposition is there if executed properly, by the likes of Cryptoart.com. 
I ask this: If the NFT's can make our pieces more valuable, what's the harm? I'm definitely never gonna buy a digital rock, but I love the fine framed art in my home.     

Bindeisel

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 09:53:04 PM

I got few what your looking for if still interested
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 2278

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 12:09:51 AM

I am looking for the following (in small size):

These 4 are still listed for sale on the site, so I might order from there soon:

A When Moon Story
The Halving
Chinese Girl
Nun

These were marked as sold out - the ones now struck out, I need them but got those 4 today.

bitcoin-cash-cores-black-swan
1-million-bitcoin-club

patriot
bitcoin-obituaries
pwned
21-million-bitcoin-club
Soldier
kitsune
Protectionism

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Cakeonit

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 11:03:38 AM

I am looking for the following (in small size):

These 4 are still listed for sale on the site, so I might order from there soon:

A When Moon Story
The Halving
Chinese Girl
Nun

These were marked as sold out - the ones now struck out, I need them but got those 4 today.

bitcoin-cash-cores-black-swan
1-million-bitcoin-club

patriot
bitcoin-obituaries
pwned
21-million-bitcoin-club
Soldier
kitsune
Protectionism

What size Chinese girl did you find?
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe