Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy btc with pay pal.  (Read 161 times)
Billybanjo5 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:51:24 PM

Hi I’m new here and I would like to buy bitcoin with pay pal. I could buy at an exchange but I don’t want to give up kyc. I’m not a scammer, I just want to buy btc with pay pal and it’s harder than I thought. If anyone that has a well trusted account wants to sell me some let me know. Small transactions to minimize risk. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Billybanjo5 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:11:35 AM

My telegram is billybanjo5
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 06:43:11 PM

Hi I’m new here and I would like to buy bitcoin with pay pal. I could buy at an exchange but I don’t want to give up kyc. I’m not a scammer, I just want to buy btc with pay pal and it’s harder than I thought. If anyone that has a well trusted account wants to sell me some let me know. Small transactions to minimize risk. Thanks.

this will go very hard for you here. You are completely anonymous here, Newbie and you will hardly find someone who will take the risk to trade with you through PayPal. PP is reversible payment service, and no one can be sure that you will not withdraw funds back. You can sell BTC for Paypal, but inversely I don't think so.
Maybe you can check in my signature and try to find a regular exchanger if you haven't a solution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
chillfactr

Activity: 637
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:21:55 PM

so if you bought .5BTC a month ago? what price are you selling it at now?  same price as a month ago?
chillfactr

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:41:33 PM

so are you releasing btc first? then paypal gets sent to you? or how do you work?
chillfactr

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:32:28 PM

So i tried to buy a few hundred $$ worth ofBTC from crypto, and he ghosted me.  hmm looks like member status to member status he flaked out.
chillfactr

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:57:14 AM

That’s because I’d rather hold the btc now and wait for the deflation to kick in. Why sell now at only 2x? I was just trying to do the guy a favor

from checking your other posts, i see that you used that same .5 btc post on a completely different member that was trying to buy, you even posted a photo of your purchase of .5 btc. and now your trying to say you bought it for this member?  but yet i try to buy a small amount from you, and you come up with a vague reason.

so its hard to tell who the scammer is here really.    and your merit count validates that
chillfactr

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:08:05 AM

OMG!!!! This Scammer Thecryptofan911
just deleted most of his post.

Lucky we caught this scumbag before he ripped off any members on here.
definitely leaving negative trust on this guys feedback

you should leave negative trust as well billybanjo5
Billybanjo5 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 03:11:33 PM

OMG!!!! This Scammer Thecryptofan911
just deleted most of his post.

Lucky we caught this scumbag before he ripped off any members on here.
definitely leaving negative trust on this guys feedback

you should leave negative trust as well billybanjo5

That’s great that he got exposed. Thanks for helping out. I will defiantly leave him negative feedback. For folks that don’t know he tried to blackmail me and say that unless I bought .5 bitcoin from him, he would leave me negative feedback. I had talked to the guy a month ago about a possible trade but he started acting pushy and super shady telling me to send my gold coins to him through the mail. Lol. He is a toTal scammer and thanks chillfactr for helping me expose this douche bag.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: