Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SWC Poker owes me like .0027 BTC!!!! (FIXED)LOCKED  (Read 173 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:49:59 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2020, 10:32:26 PM by Devawnm367

I am not saying they are scamming me! But this is the closest thread I could find! And may be able to get information on how to fix it! But I know dang well I would have called the hand! I was already in it for half of my chips I would have bet the other half! but this is the closest place I know to getting the correct answer! The chat on SWC was asking for my emails and stuff and giving fake support emails and such so I have no idea who to believe and who was not scamming....

Since I have signed up to play there! EVERYDAY I LOG IN I GET KICKED OUT AND IT SAYS SOMEONE LOGGED IN UNDER MY NAME!!!!!

I was just in a hand of Holdem! I had Pocket K,K! I got kicked out after betting .0027 on my pocket kings!!!   There was like .0028 in the hand and I guess glitched out? Someone from SWC needs to message me! Why would I fold KK on the preflop? My hand timed out!

It says you have been logged out because you signed in from another device so I hurried refreshed the page! It then signed me in as a GUEST! So I refreshed again! I then put my username and password in and it signed me in as a guest again!!! I want ALL OF MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!

ALSO WHO KEEPS LOGGIN IN UNDER MY NAME? I tried to apply the 2FA and it is not but I can only do it on 2 out of 3 of the options?

I should have left the money on Nitrogen Sports!!!! I won it playing there freerole blackjack tournament but deposited it there because lets face it.. .7 BITCOIN BADBEAT Jackpot is life changing for me lol

I was mistaken. I had pocket KK and on the flop lagged out the other guy folded on his raise and I was sitting out trying to log back in! I kept getting logged in on another device! Which thus kept throwing me out! I think it was an issue with their end though because I have never had it happen midplay before.

I got kicked and signed in as guess had to refresh. Tried login with name and password. Signed in showed my chip amount but showed i was still guest and did not take me back to my seat. So I had to refresh and resign in again because it signed me in as a guest twice in the middle of my hand.

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:52:14 AM

THIS HAPPENS TO ME CONSTANTLY?? IT HAS BEEN EXTREMELY BAD TODAY THOUGH! AND NEVER HAS IT HAPPENED MIDDLE OF HAND BUT THIS IS WHAT KEEPS HAPPENING!?Huh

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:08:18 AM

You can try to explain your problem in their ANN thread ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 or contact the owner SWC poker SwC_Poker

I hope your account not get hacked from someone and I hope your problem will solved soon. Since SWC poker is one of trusted poker in this forum, if they can't solve your problem... their reputation will be bad

Just suggestion, you can hide your twitter and gmail if you want

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:09:52 AM

I cannot Have 2FA on Login, WITHDRAW, and P2P transfers? but I can do 1 or 2 options but not all 3? WTH is that?

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Chris Browns Baby Mama

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:13:57 AM

The same thing has hapened to me time and time again--but i was not on a phone.
As he said--try there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245365.0
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:16:59 AM

You can try to explain your problem in their ANN thread ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 or contact the owner SWC poker SwC_Poker

I hope your account not get hacked from someone and I hope your problem will solved soon. Since SWC poker is one of trusted poker in this forum, if they can't solve your problem... their reputation will be bad

Just suggestion, you can hide your twitter and gmail if you want

I am not worried about the twitter and email! They are all burner accounts anyways! Thank you!  I mean 3 people were in the hand for $20 a piece there were still 2 cards coming and I was 1 King away from a possible .7 Jackpot! Would I have hit it idk? I will never know because they kicked me out middle of the hand! THEY HAVE NEVER KICKED ME MIDDLE HAND BEFORE!!!  I wish I had screenshot of the hand! But they logged me out and then logged me in as a guest before I could do anything! By the time you know your kicked its too late!

Does anyone know of a way you can see past hands on swc?

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:17:49 AM

The same thing has hapened to me time and time again--but i was not on a phone.
As he said--try there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245365.0

I'm not on a phone I am using a google chromebook. (ANDROID LAPTOP).....

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:29:12 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2020, 01:47:03 AM by Devawnm367

I would also like to know how much money I lost from the hand with 3 people about to all in and $60 on the table when you kicked me...as well as a possible .7 jackpot if someone else and I both got 4 of a kind? There was still 2 cards coming when YOU folded me! "The World May Never Know"

I am going to leave this thread open for now as thats where all my information is and it is the link I sent from here (DM) and TWITTER!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 05:38:32 AM

I am Working with support! They are working on my glitch as they called it! I post it here because their twitter blew me off! Last time Nitrogen Screwed me it took 10 days to reslove and 2 hours once I posted here!

I found a support email for them if anyone else has an issue!

support@swcpoker.eu

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 08:07:15 AM

I am Working with support! They are working on my glitch as they called it!

Its good to hear that they have already responded to your matter and working to bring a solution for that. I will suggest you not to bump your topic like this way. You are continiously giving replies on your own topic and its not a good sign at all. Sorry to say that your main topic is not well arranged and its quite tough to get the real thing from your topic.

Please always try to follow proper format and include necessary information to get faster responses on your thread otherwise community members will lose their interest to giving their opinions . Don't forget to lock the topic after solving the issue.

Hope you understand.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 10:31:15 PM

I appologize I wasn't trying to bump my topic! I hate editing. This is my last response swc did respond and fixed the issue IT WAS A GLITCH with their system and funds were returned very fast! By far the best service I have had! I would give them an A+ compared to NitrogenSports! It takes 10 days for them to answer an open ticket!

I am locking this thread! If anyone else has a malfunction while playing at swcpoker.eu

Message support at

support@swcpoker.eu

My issue was resolved in only a few hours! They also have an option to watch the hand in which you had issues or even watch I BELIEVE up to 200 previous hands!

5 stars on SWC part!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: