Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 - Equalizer Securities Tokens [EST] - from Stock to Digital Assets  (Read 502 times)
farmountain (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:14:11 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 04:22:20 PM by farmountain

[ANN] Equalizer Securities Tokens - EST

We are preparing our Initial Exchange Offering for our Equalizer Securities Token [EST]. [IEO Not started yet]

Our exchange platform will be the transitional bridge from traditional stock brokerage platform into block chain based Exchange which is the pioneer in the industry. EST will be the utility tokens used to offset specific charges in our Stock Brokerage/Digital Assets Exchange/FinTech API Platform with big discounts.

We are still estimating the Listing price of EST on our IEO.

Below are 3 major businesses we will launching in sequence:

1. Traditional Stock Brokerage with BTC/ETH deposits supported
2. Digital Asset Exchange
3. API integrating all the Fintech/Wealth Management Products

Product Details as below [Update as we progress]

Our stock brokerage Mobile App [Singapore Exchange/USA Stock / HK Stock] has just completed our Alpha Testing as below:

Mobile App [Completed Alpha Testing]:
     Android Download Link:equalizer.test.linknet.ltd/app_page/download.html?lang=en

iOS Download Link:testflight.apple.com/join/I3gEqSO3

[Update] Our Digital Asset Exchange demo will be ready in 2 weeks time, stay tuned.

[Update] FinTech/Wealth Management API Design in progress

Group Structure:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V97oWnLaDT1Dox58FpijfZHVP2z5l4kQ/view?usp=sharing

IEO Website [building in Progress]
www.equalizer-securities.com  moving to new subdomain ieo.equalizer-securities.com soon as we have received quite a number of feedback on this!!!  Smiley

Non-official EST [Equalizer Securities Token] IEO Whitepaper Working in Progress - Feel free to give your feedback to us
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pLLBYtbpj_YDeXmlDbv-TCCELezO2k1b/view?usp=sharing

Product Launching Road Map - Tentative, might changes due to coronavirus impact on the project progress
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xWYo-gHnqDn7wlniwGwwRFs5WSJCL986/view?usp=sharing

Help wanted with below: [Payout with Fiat or EST Tokens]
1. Translation of our whitepaper [pending finalized whitepaper] into other languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia etc
2. IEO Promoters
3. Social Media Managers
4. Others roles to be announced soon

Equalizer Securities Team [Singapore, China HangZhou]
Telegram Contact: @Equalizer_Exchange
Telegram Group: Equalizer Exchange
farmountain (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 05:41:06 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 12:54:24 AM by farmountain

Help wanted with below: [Payout with Fiat EST Tokens]
1. Translation of our whitepaper [pending finalized whitepaper] into other languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia etc
2. IEO Promoters
3. Social Media Managers
4. Others roles to be announced soon

Equalizer Securities Team [Singapore, China HangZhou]
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:39:16 AM

Very interesting project. Integration of stock brokers into crypto exchange seems to be a new revolutionary trading system. I think this is the first, I will keep my eyes and bookmark this thread Grin
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 02:26:22 PM

For someone who deals with security tokens, you guys really need to update your website. A lot of deadlinks that points to nowhere.
No whitepaper and No team info. Maybe you should change the topic title to [PRE-ANN] since it looks like you guys aren't 100% prepared.
Lastly, paying various services such as socmed managers, promoters, and translators with your native token is a letdown especially when currently there is no clear value to that token.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 09:35:19 PM

For someone who deals with security tokens, you guys really need to update your website. A lot of deadlinks that points to nowhere.
No whitepaper and No team info. Maybe you should change the topic title to [PRE-ANN] since it looks like you guys aren't 100% prepared.
Lastly, paying various services such as socmed managers, promoters, and translators with your native token is a letdown especially when currently there is no clear value to that token.

But wait, on their website it says the total raised is already $80M??? With broken links, no wp, no team photos, but they managed to raise such huge amount?

How can we verify that this project truly received such amount of money?

These stats below is published also on their website. Can you give us the eth and btc addresses, respectively that are collecting these funds?
farmountain (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:59:16 AM

Thanks, We will be continue update as we progress.

Very interesting project. Integration of stock brokers into crypto exchange seems to be a new revolutionary trading system. I think this is the first, I will keep my eyes and bookmark this thread Grin
farmountain (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:02:04 AM

Thanks for the feedback. In fact the website is working in progress, as we are building 2 sets of trading system and we are a bit short handed.

Take note of your comments on the native token payout to different contributors. Will feedback to our management.

farmountain (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:23:07 AM

But wait, on their website it says the total raised is already $80M??? With broken links, no wp, no team photos, but they managed to raise such huge amount?

How can we verify that this project truly received such amount of money?
https://i.postimg.cc/hGcFMDpf/Screen-Shot-2020-06-18-at-5-30-42-AM.png

These stats below is published also on their website. Can you give us the eth and btc addresses, respectively that are collecting these funds?
https://i.postimg.cc/HjDvxzNV/Screen-Shot-2020-06-18-at-5-33-13-AM.png

Hi CaOv32

The website is actually work in progress. If you visit the website, it will prompt a heading indicating this is a work in progress website. Apologize for the misleading information.

Our founders did raise some Fiat fund from Angel investors, institutional investors plus some government FinTech grants at pre-IEO stage. These funds will be mainly used in setting up the technology development architecture, KYC/AML automation and integration, bank custodian and digital bank integration, as well as testing the live & historical market data feeds from Singapore Exchange/Nasdaq/NYSE/HKEX etc.

Fortunately that a few of our founders are developers who are willing to contribute in exchange for the EST tokens.

We are still trying to get a few more people on board before we release our final team structure.

Thanks and stay tune for the update.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:45:01 AM

I think you should remove misleading figures in your website as you said it is work-in-progress. Because that's the first thing that people will check, the content of your website. Just leave blanks for numbers that are not yet updated.
farmountain (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 09:31:03 AM

I think you should remove misleading figures in your website as you said it is work-in-progress. Because that's the first thing that people will check, the content of your website. Just leave blanks for numbers that are not yet updated.

Thanks you for the feedback, we have informed the person in charge on this and I just checked it has been updated.
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 09:45:45 AM

If you want to offer credibility to potential investors, you are doing it in the worst possible way. I can not understand how you launch a token sale without having the website completely finished, nor can I understand why the team names are just names, without a photo, without something of their history.

I don't understand the numbers either, the progress bar advances every day, but the BTC and ETH numbers as well as the holders are the same.
farmountain (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:53:15 PM

If you want to offer credibility to potential investors, you are doing it in the worst possible way. I can not understand how you launch a token sale without having the website completely finished, nor can I understand why the team names are just names, without a photo, without something of their history.

I don't understand the numbers either, the progress bar advances every day, but the BTC and ETH numbers as well as the holders are the same.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually our IEO token sale has not started yet.

As per what we previously updated, there are few more talents we believe will add great value to the project are in progress of on boarding. Once this is completed, all information including names, photo and linkedin profiles etc will be updated.

We have taken the feedback on the fund raised progress bar despite it is a work in progress website. The team has updated it based on the angel investors and institutional investors invested/committed fund. And that is why we don't really kick start our IEO immediately as we have some more Fiat institutional investors are in on-boarding process or in discussion.

We believe our IEO will be different from what other IEO has been launched so far, because our business is a transitional bridge between traditional stock brokerage which deals with Fiat, as well as modern digital assets which deal with BTC/ETH etc digital currencies. We will raise Fiat fund in private placement from Angel investors/Institutional investors/Government grants, and raise BTC/ETH via public IEO subsequently.

The entire project is update progressively in term of technology implementation and business strategy execution. As this might be a first of its kind in the industry which have both Fiat & digital assets in this setup. We are planning and executing the strategy very carefully to manage the potential project risks.

Below are some of the project update:

1. Stock Brokerage
Currently our stock brokerage mobile app [Android & iOS] have just completed Alpha testing.

The stock data feed provided by Intercontinental Exchange is tested and the stock brokerage clearing and settlement by our clearing partner are also tested successfully. We will kick start our full live data test within next few weeks time. Below is the download links of our stock brokerage mobile app:

Mobile App [Completed Alpha Testing]:
     Android Download Link:equalizer.test.linknet.ltd/app_page/download.html?lang=en

iOS Download Link:testflight.apple.com/join/I3gEqSO3

Feel free to download the mobile app and play around with below alpha tester accounts to get a feel of it [The account opening process is pending of KYC/AML integration, therefore you can't really open an account as yet]:

mobile login
Account 1:13366666666
Account 2:13377777777
Account 3:13388888888

Password 123456

2. Digital Assets Exchange
Our digital asset exchange platform 1st evaluation setup will be ready within the coming few weeks. please stay tune for the update.

3. FinTech/Wealth Management API Platform
Only in Design stage.

Feel free to join us in our Telegram chat group to ask questions or to provide your feedback. Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated and might help us improve in every possible way.

Equalizer Group [Singapore, China HangZhou]
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:33:29 PM

@farmountain thanks for the info. Don't take my words as an attack, I was just trying to say what I thought when visiting your website. I will be attentive to the next updates on your website and in this thread.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:10:16 PM

@farmountain thanks for the info. Don't take my words as an attack, I was just trying to say what I thought when visiting your website. I will be attentive to the next updates on your website and in this thread.

They have a lot of things to fix here before they think of selling their tokens.
Everyone can see that they are still not yet ready. Definitely, their progress bar is not the actual one.
So if they want a more credible platform, they should be ready next time they introduce their site.
People here are very cautious now in touching any blockchain project.
They have learned their lessons hard from all those projects that were abandoned by their respective developers.
farmountain (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 01:09:54 AM

No worries. Our team do understand the concerns.

Thank you for your continuous attention on this thread.

farmountain (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 01:35:34 AM

They have a lot of things to fix here before they think of selling their tokens.
Everyone can see that they are still not yet ready. Definitely, their progress bar is not the actual one.
So if they want a more credible platform, they should be ready next time they introduce their site.
People here are very cautious now in touching any blockchain project.
They have learned their lessons hard from all those projects that were abandoned by their respective developers.

Totally agree that we have a lot more works to do. I apologize for the confusion caused.

Our team members have personally invested a few ICO via bitcointalk since 2014 and totally understand the importance of the cautiousness before putting in our BTC/ETH in the projects.

We also do realize there are some ICO projects focus solely on technical innovation without considering sufficient on the economy viability/sustainability. In view of that, we review our project regularly from many possible perspective to ensure it is viable and sustainable.

Thank you for your attention on this project.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: