Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An inspirational story of a 19 year old boy.  (Read 568 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:32:11 PM

Not every one of us can get $1,000 to our savings with the ages ranging from 12-19. I see that this is the story of Erik Finman, he really did something great at a very young age. We admire him because when we're younger or during the early days of bitcoin, we don't care about it and we're doing a different thing.
Absolutely he made an outstanding investment at the early age of 12 and its rare too. Story of Erik Finman is quite inspiring for new bitcoin holders and specially his condition of not enrolling on university if he can make 1 million just by investing 1000$:). What a strong determination from an 12 years old boy!
It is inspiring and at his young age, he already thought of how valuable bitcoin was during the early stage and managed to keep it until we see the break out in 2017. If I also made a million out of something, I'd probably stop my college and just focus on building businesses that can grow that capital.

But, that's where the discussion starts because many will say that it's important to have an education. It's still the best recommendation and the knowledge, a diploma that you can apply and use in the future for job security. However, Erik did the other thing path in which he's way happier and the story of most successful CEOs in the tech sector are dropped outs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:05:28 PM

Well actually, this is not a complete success story. He received start-up capital from another person, ideally, he should have earned this money exclusively on his own, and then, understanding how they get to invest in cryptocurrencies.
He turned a thousand bucks into millions of dollars. Complete success story? This is easily one of the biggest success stories out there in the crypto world. Very few have managed to achieve something like this in a short span of time

As someone said above, this is just an accident. It could have happened to anyone. Maybe you should also remember those who invested in Apple when they worked in the garage?
Investing $1000 into a complicated asset like BTC is definitely not an accident even if luck was a major factor here. The ones who invested in Apple made smart investments in a similar manner. None of these decisions were accidents.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:32:54 PM

Wow, this is the best story I have read in recent times, to be sincere. Most kids at his age then wouldn't even be talking about Bitcoin or anything that has to do with investment if you gave them $1,000. Instead they will rush out to buy new gaming consoles, shoes, clothes, food and other things that wouldn't benefit them as much as Bitcoin did for this kid. I was going to say that he might start misusing the money now, but after giving it a thought for a minute, I think he will surely do the right thing with the money he has gotten from the investment, and I wish him luck.

I believe this is going to inspire lot of young generation to think about investing and having bitcoins for rest of life. I mean most people think about buying bitcoins just to enjoy some short term benefits and no one plan for year long holding. But, to achieve goals in millions then they must think about holding for years. I guess, many people do learn some idea from this story.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:35:32 PM

I'm personally not that inspired, it's really just luck to be at the right place in the right time, and of course a bit of knowledge and understanding. If you think about it, the world is full of opportunities like Bitcoin, if you'd invested in stocks like Apple or Microsoft or Tesla in their early days, you'd be a millionaire too. Or you can just make a few big leveraged trades in the right moment and turn thousands into millions.

There's no guarantee that Bitcoin will bring the same returns to later investors just because of its previous growth, past performance doesn't mean much in the long run, only fundamentals do.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:47:12 PM

Well, this is really an inspiring story in fact when I was still at the age of 12 the only thing I knew is to play, and every single penny that I received I ran to the nearest store to buy some stuff, perhaps not for a toy anymore or a snack but for my needs as well and the mere fact that I'm doing such thing it only means that my mindset is still far from saving for the future. Now that I have learned my lesson I am trying to inculcate this to my kiddo that each penny must be valued enough, and learn to save so when the time comes he already has his own money which he exerted effort through saving. Indeed, --I should tell my kid the story of this Erik Finman so he would get inspired and may start saving and invest in bitcoin in the near future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:18:35 PM

That's a wise decision that kid made there. I'm quite surprised that a little kid at his age got to know about Bitcoin at that stage, and truly it was worth it for him and he's now a millionaire at a young age. The kid must be a really smart kid, most kids at his age don't think of investment , they spend their time on fun.

The most important thing now is what he chooses to do with that money. I hope he doesn't make the wrong choice and I hope he doesn't become a spendthrift and blow off the money just like that without using it to accomplish big things. This is the time his parents should step in and guide him on what to do. They will as well listen to him and know his plans and then guide and make him understand if he's making the right choice or not.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:45:24 PM

Hello everybody. Yeah, an inspiring story. I want to share my thoughts starting with the fact that there are many assets in the world, investments in which are worthy of our attention. There is a kind of war for our wallets and for our investments. And as in any war we need heroes, sometimes only such stories make a potential investor pay attention to one or another asset. Bitcoin is waging a war for a place in the sun, and such boys, who made their investment in bitcoin, are our true heroes, thanks to such cases, we continue to warm the belief that we all were in the right place and made the right investment in the right asset.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:00:57 PM

Most of us here probably want to become that boy but unluckily hits some shit throughout our life that causes us to use every single buck in our pocket. what has to do now is learn everything from these kinds of stories and pass them to our young people who have some good perspective like us. we don't want them to repeat the same mistake like we did so we tell them what would go wrong if they followed our footstep. in this way, we lessen our regret at some point in our life and we taught them very important lesson that they can use in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

We all have our own achievement with regards to bitcoin but I really inspired with the 19-year-old boy who gets rich by his young age. It is really something to be proud of being a millionaire at the age of 19.

Most of us have at least $1000 in our savings account, it sounds so normal but the young boy makes it enough to become a millionaire someday, it is enough to invest in cryptocurrency.

At the age of 12, the boy received $1000 from her mother as a gift and he used it to buy bitcoin and how he became a millionaire. He currently owns 401 bitcoins, which equals $3.4 million at a rate of $8,512 a coin.
Source: https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/02/bitcoin-millionaire-says-this-is-how-much-to-invest-in-cryptocurrency.html
GDrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sT3hEAnbr4DJRf0HcPEeMSzQtbYhJpWR/view?usp=drivesdk

This sounds so good, hoping that we feel the same way, most of us dream to be a millionaire or even billionaire someday, praying and wishing that it all come true someday, it takes time and experience to become one of those people. Just be patient and keep dreaming Cheesy.

PS: I don't know what happens to the source link, I already edited it many times and it ends up like that.
PS: I just saved it to google drive so you can still visit the link if you want Cheesy.

It really depends on a child's upbringing. Most teens today spend money on gadgets, clothes and shoes, bags, alcoholic drinks, drugs, etc. But once a child is educated about life and investment, surely, scenes like this won't be impossible. I myself, is still at a low level at the ladder here. And I have yet to learn more. I want to experience more earning, selling, transacting, and lots especially from those who has experience and from stories like these. It proves that once we educate the youth especially on Bitcoin, they could be our power.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 09:02:40 PM

Most of us have at least $1000 in our savings account.

Lol! Your dad is either a millionaire or you are unaware about the reality. $1000 is a big amount and I bet more than 95% of the young age people don't have even half of it.

The story may inspire young age people to invest in bitcoin but if they end up loosing money in that process, that will be a real pain for them. I know few persons who had invested heavily in bitcoin back in late 2017 and still paying their credit card debt from their salaries. The boy in the story just got lucky!

I have to agree with you on this. When Bitcoin was in its early stage at less than $5 a coin most of us were not aware of its existence.

At that time I was still at school and did not even have a decent computer and had to ask my parents for money every time I wanted to go out or order a pizza. When I had $10 in my pocket I felt lucky.

To go all in with your savings is always a difficult choice even if it's 1000 or less.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:21:13 AM

1000$ is big enough for me and maybe if I were given that much money then when I was young I might have bought another game or console. But the young man has been thinking long if bitcoin is an investment that is quite profitable. The story made a motivation for me if everyone can succeed at a young age.

That boy really is a role model for us all, that's very rare and unique. We all know that kids are more playful and maybe in reality, that $1000 will be spent into a toys and other things and not in bitcoin. His family should be proud about his kid's accomplishment and success, $3 million is really a huge money and you can only gain those money immediately if you invest in bitcoin, which he did.

Hoping that someday, when I have a son, I will teach them the essential and value of bitcoin while enjoying their life. I will teach him to be wise, flexible, and intelligent enough to make him survive the hardships in life and understand the reality.

This kid is the proof why bitcoin is really an advantage for us all, this inspirational story is an eye-opener for us to really value bitcoin and manipulate it properly. This story should be in the social media application so that those who are interested to it should try and invest to it.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:53:51 AM

That's good story and I think that 19 yea19-year-oldas a knowldge into the world of cryptocurrency and that gift was so huge giving a thousand dollars on you and invest all of your money into the bitcoin that child knows to make money or we can be called as the millionaire mind boy. Having an investment on a huge amount of that it takes time I think he invested when the market price of the bitcoin is low and see the potential of this coin to make earnings, there is a chance that he does to make trading too because getting too much amount of that gives you a million.

Not every one of us can get $1,000 to our savings with the ages ranging from 12-19. I see that this is the story of Erik Finman, he really did something great at a very young age. We admire him because when we're younger or during the early days of bitcoin, we don't care about it and we're doing a different thing.
Absolutely he made an outstanding investment at the early age of 12 and its rare too. Story of Erik Finman is quite inspiring for new bitcoin holders and specially his condition of not enrolling on university if he can make 1 million just by investing 1000$:). What a strong determination from an 12 years old boy!
It is inspiring and at his young age, he already thought of how valuable bitcoin was during the early stage and managed to keep it until we see the break out in 2017. If I also made a million out of something, I'd probably stop my college and just focus on building businesses that can grow that capital.

But, that's where the discussion starts because many will say that it's important to have an education. It's still the best recommendation and the knowledge, a diploma that you can apply and use in the future for job security. However, Erik did the other thing path in which he's way happier and the story of most successful CEOs in the tech sector are dropped outs.

Even you are a successful man still it has a huge opportunity to make a college degree because it makes you more completed on your life that at the first place you skip school that sometimes there is a missing part of you and that is the degree this is just my opinion only. We have different perspective that if you already successful you don't need to study again just to waste your time.

Lol! Your dad is either a millionaire or you are unaware about the reality. $1000 is a big amount and I bet more than 95% of the young age people don't have even half of it.

The story may inspire young age people to invest in bitcoin but if they end up loosing money in that process, that will be a real pain for them. I know few persons who had invested heavily in bitcoin back in late 2017 and still paying their credit card debt from their salaries. The boy in the story just got lucky!

I have to agree with you on this. When Bitcoin was in its early stage at less than $5 a coin most of us were not aware of its existence.

At that time I was still at school and did not even have a decent computer and had to ask my parents for money every time I wanted to go out or order a pizza. When I had $10 in my pocket I felt lucky.

To go all in with your savings is always a difficult choice even if it's 1000 or less.

Some of us does not have a decent life like that boy that gives him a huge amount of money but still we have a goal to make earning like him life is not a race we can achieve our goal in a particular time dont pressure our selves to get everything at the age we want because life is like market anything can change every time.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 06:08:07 AM

A story that we can see as a success story. But this boy could go with so much money and do it irresponsibly or in dangerous things. Luckily, BTC appeared before him.

In fact, we can discuss how right to entrust a 12-year-old child with $ 1000.

Everybody should understand that bitcoin will really bring you a better future for your family and yourself. So if you invest right now, it will surely become worth as soon as you manipulate it properly in the market. There are times that its volatility will become your enemy but you need to deal with that so that you can minimize your losses.

BTC is really a good influence because it will prohibit you to do other things like spending it to drugs or spend it in a gambling casino. He's lucky enough to know the advantages of bitcoin at that early stage so he will not have a hard time experiencing the true value of bitcoin.

I think it was just a wise (to invest instead of spending) and lucky decision on his part. 10 years ago did we expect Bitcoin to grow as it did?

Maybe he is not only lucky enough, he really have courage to engage in cryptocurrency and he really believe that bitcoin will give him a brighter future. When you have plans in life, everything will fall into place so never give up, instead every hardships are sign of success so never stop and never get downed in using bitcoin. Learn how to become optimistic when it comes on what you are doing with your money.

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:04:52 AM

I am also dreaming to become a millionaire someday, that is what we want for us and for our family, money circulates the whole world so being a millionaire is power.
Being a millionaire at the age of 19 is really amazing, at the age of 19 he earns so much money, investing is not enough to become millionaire, as what the story talks about he had started investing $1000 before and if he still continues doing it I think he cannot become a millionaire so fast, I was thinking on what are the things he had made to become like that. Do experience and knowledge enough to become like that? I think so, things have started with great knowledge, it would enhance by our experiences.

Lol, even me at the age of 12 years old I don't have that amount of money in my pocket, only people who are rich enough could have that amount of money.
Investing is really good, aside from saving your money it makes it profitable.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 12:51:18 PM

Good for him that he already has knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin at the age of 12, and also that he's already thinking about investment. Usually, at that age, you will just think of buying things that you like. But in his case, he used the money given to him to invest in bitcoin. He's already lucky to receive such a huge amount of money at a young age for his birthday.

The story is already inspiring and it can teach us to think about our future. Investing is really a big thing that can help us secure our future. But it would be more inspiring if the money he used to invest was his own hard-earned money. But I can say that he's really good at managing his investment that it was again to grow like that. But overall, it still gives a lesson that we should use our money wisely, and let's not waste the opportunity over greed. We can buy more things we want if we think practically.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: