Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your stategy how to grow bitcoin  (Read 1402 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 08:09:02 PM

Same here. Growing bitcoin will take a lot of patience and hard work because you have to observe the market trend. But being a trader, there are some things you need to know before you even begin to trade in crypto. As the market changes very fast, you need to learn how to trade short term. But one simple rule in trading that you will always follow is - buy low, sell high. As long as you do that, you are in profit even if it is small. But this will take a lot of hard work, and you should be ready for it.
Learning the short-term trading method known as scalping certainly requires analytical knowledge to read charts properly. The profit that can be indeed a little for one time open order, but when the order is repeated continuously will provide quite a lot of profit. Buying at low prices and selling at high prices has become a law of trade, but what is needed now is the mental readiness of a trader and do good management.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:46:35 PM

How about designating and saving a certain fiat amount each month from your salary? For example if you have a decent job, At least $100  or lower per month but it depends on your capability and buy some bitcoin. I guess in 1 year you can have a decent amount of bitcoin. I am not doing it regularly but sometimes I bought like $10-$50 when I have extra money and that is my strategy in accumulating bitcoin.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 12:50:20 PM

Hello bitcoin lovers!
Because of wrong or weak stategy, most of traders/holders unable to grow the expected amount of bitcoin. Kindly share your best stategy how can anyone grow their bitcoin amount?  I believe, thus we bitcointalkers will help each other Wink

When it comes to growing bitcoin, i term it as increasing your bitcoin satoshi counts.
There are different ways to increase it,

1. You can buy btc when it's low, or perhaps intervally as convenient as it seems with you
2. You can also convert your Bounty earnings to bitcoin.

I would have suggested trading bitcoin, but why trade when you aim to store up?
Do your own research and make your choices
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:00:05 PM

If you want to grow(invest) the bitcoin you have as you have stated in the thread, then you will have to invest in trading or mining. But if you are looking to earn more without losing the one you have, you can try the following strategies
Freelancing: using your skills like writing, data entry, graphic designing and getting paid in BTC. You can create a service announcement thread here and get people to patronize you.
Airdrops and Bounties: organized by mainly new projects to gain exposure or to increase audience count. It usually involves tasks like following, retweeting, wearing signature, content creation.
Ambassador: you can apply to an ambassador of a if you have skills like writing, getting people to invest, organizing events for the project and so on.

I think freelancing is always a safe way to earn BTC especially if you have the popularities and the talent to do your job well. But take note of lots of competition nowadays you really need to be popular to be chosen by the client or else you're just waiting in vain to get hired. Those who are new to this kind of job has offered some freebies or free service to make their client stick with them for a while to see if they can do the job well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:12:19 PM
Merited by dunfida (1)

If you want to grow(invest) the bitcoin you have as you have stated in the thread, then you will have to invest in trading or mining. But if you are looking to earn more without losing the one you have, you can try the following strategies
Freelancing: using your skills like writing, data entry, graphic designing and getting paid in BTC. You can create a service announcement thread here and get people to patronize you.
Airdrops and Bounties: organized by mainly new projects to gain exposure or to increase audience count. It usually involves tasks like following, retweeting, wearing signature, content creation.
Ambassador: you can apply to an ambassador of a if you have skills like writing, getting people to invest, organizing events for the project and so on.

I think freelancing is always a safe way to earn BTC especially if you have the popularities and the talent to do your job well. But take note of lots of competition nowadays you really need to be popular to be chosen by the client or else you're just waiting in vain to get hired. Those who are new to this kind of job has offered some freebies or free service to make their client stick with them for a while to see if they can do the job well.

That would be the most passive way to earn bitcoins since if we talk about investment for sure we will get o assurance if we can earn and might we will lose our money since there's a huge risk came from various investment sites running these days.

If somebody talk about  trading then not everyday we can earn with it so we eliminate this since this will only earn of we are lucky.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 03:08:06 PM

How about designating and saving a certain fiat amount each month from your salary? For example if you have a decent job, At least $100  or lower per month but it depends on your capability and buy some bitcoin. I guess in 1 year you can have a decent amount of bitcoin. I am not doing it regularly but sometimes I bought like $10-$50 when I have extra money and that is my strategy in accumulating bitcoin.
I tend to agree and probably when the right time comes you will have an early retirement for your self because you've saved a lot of Bitcoin for the future.

It's really hard to gained or to have profit in Bitcoin nowadays, it required more tasks before you can own. It required skills and knowledge before you will have it, unless if you're buying or investing. The number of Bitcoin will not increase while you are holding this, it will the same amount but the value is different.

Trading is the best way for the faster increase of your Bitcoin but it might also faster be losing them all in just a single snap.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:19:59 PM

Buy with at least 25% of your saving. If you are with low amount just holding won't be profitable in these sideways market. If you are cool with trading, try some grid trading with BTC and USD with some portion of your holdings. If you don't have time to learn and execute trading, you can invest it into some trusted platform for some passive income. Many platforms provides better interest on bitcoin than banks on fiat.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:38:04 PM

Hello bitcoin lovers!
Because of wrong or weak stategy, most of traders/holders unable to grow the expected amount of bitcoin. Kindly share your best stategy how can anyone grow their bitcoin amount?  I believe, thus we bitcointalkers will help each other Wink
So you do talk about trading strategy and if you do try to look at on how many of them are floating around in the internet then you will surely be get overwhelmed in numbers which basically means that there are lots of strategies out there but everything will depend on how a certain user would able to apply it on its own trading system.Come to think that single strategy doesnt work to others and work for you.It all differs thats why we do have that trial and error thing. There are factors that do differ for you to take for it to be effective and not all traders would have the same mindset or things to be done.Strategy can be mold up by your own self
and dont just easily rely with others just because they are gaining money.Its not bad to make it as a preference but never ever intend to rely and force everything to work.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:06:40 PM

I tend to agree and probably when the right time comes you will have an early retirement for your self because you've saved a lot of Bitcoin for the future.

I like this idea. Might try this soon  Cheesy. However, it feels kinda cumbersome for individuals who are on a tight budget to execute this idea, what I mean is, those people whose monthly expenses are almost equal to their monthly salary 'cause in some unexpected circumstances it might ruined the whole saving plan though Sad.

With that being said, and OP if you're already fed up with trading maybe then investment is the best option that fits well with you. Although waiting for its growth is kind of a bummer but it'll do you good in the long run  Wink.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:28:16 PM

Hello bitcoin lovers!

I do think the part-time traders would actually be benefited from following things :

* Take care of the market's every move
* Check price every once in a while
* Create a spreadsheet of losses and profits
* Don't spend more than what you can actually handle
* Be aware of the new news and technology
* Persistence
* Hardwork
* Look for good trading platforms
* Have your own local community regarding this
* Always make sure to jump in opportunities carefully

If all this fails
* HODL

This market does have a lot of potential of growth and improvement and it's something of the future , we don't realize this now but we are actually very lucky to be involved in this .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:47:12 PM

My strategy is quite simple and straight forward. Buy bitcoins and hold it until your desired target.
If an opportunity arises to buy potential altcoins at cheap price for example buying ether for less than $200 then buy it.
Again when the price of the altcoin increases when paired with BTC then sell it.
So that when the price of bitcoin increases the overall gains would be huge.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:02:50 PM

My strategy is that I am buying every month from savings of my salary. Like if i have 200 USD of savings every month from my salary I put 100 usd in btc. Exchages dont work in my country so I have to make a p2p transaction. Likewise I cant sell it instantly, my strategy is to HODL and sell BTC when it went high.

One of the good things is that buy on the dips this will give you a good average eventually and when the market reaches a good high you can sell off or keep making some profits in between on the price rise. Also, it is a good idea to buy every month some btc. Also, if you know some truth worthy person you can lend them and get the interest in btc which will also help you to grow your bitcoin.

bitfolio_dot_io

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 01:03:49 AM

Jump starting your own research with learning from others. That's why we started BitFolio, the crypto paper trading platform that allows you to subscribe to other users' live feed of trades.

If any forum readers want to test it out, use the passkey "BitcointalkFriends" (no quotes) at signup for early beta access. Hope to see some of you there!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:24:05 AM

Selling at a good point and buying at a low point.

It is hard to find the timing for the highest price for Bitcoin but if it is a considerable price, I would be selling some of my Bitcoins and reinvest at a considerably low price. I also do some investing in some cryptocurrencies and if they reach a good price, I will be trading them with Bitcoin so I could hold more Btcs. Freelancing is also a thing, and if you can part some of your salaries to invest, that is also good.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:05:10 PM

That depends, if you don’t want to work, then you can use your money to make more money through cryptocurrency investment. It’s just like me, I have a job that I do in an office and I also work as a freelancer online. I end up having a busy schedule almost everyday and for that I don’t get time to do somethings I would like to do on cryptocurrency community, especially trading which I have not gotten the time to learn. So, I just buy Bitcoin and keep them in my wallet till the price increases.

Growing bitcoins and growing in USD networth both are same. I know most people do these as different and this is the reason they go for investing into altcoins to grow their bitcoins but I do sticking within bitcoins with the expectation of USD gaining. People may risk in altcoins for example that they may buy some altcoin for 1 BTC and if that coin increases and then they sell and might gain 0.1 BTC so now they own 1.1BTC but I just hold my bitcoins and my bitcoin vale increase from $10k to $15k but I gained $5k without risking but people who prefer to risk may earn both in USD and in fiat as well.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 10:35:35 PM

Hello bitcoin lovers!

Actually it was not easy to accumulate Bitcoins by just depending or relying into joining into bounty campaigns since we all do know that the amount we can obtain from working into campaigns are sometimes just enough so sustain our daily needs

But if you do want to really earn and grow your Bitcoin, be active on engaging into campaigns and do not spend whatever you will gain so it means you have to get a stable work out of cryptocurrency which will sustain your necessities. Acquiring Bitcoin is another way on which you will buy or trade using fiat so having a stable job is great in need. Working into a company or people that pays Bitcoin can also be possible (though I think it cannot be possible or it might be rare since stable jobs are payable with fiat). Actually the answer on how you can grow your Bitcoin is to constantly working into possible ways on how you can acquire it because it is impossible to get something by doing nothing.
Oilacris

Activity: 3038
Merit: 616

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 11:01:06 PM

Hello bitcoin lovers!
Because of wrong or weak stategy, most of traders/holders unable to grow the expected amount of bitcoin. Kindly share your best stategy how can anyone grow their bitcoin amount?  I believe, thus we bitcointalkers will help each other Wink

Actually it was not easy to accumulate Bitcoins by just depending or relying into joining into bounty campaigns since we all do know that the amount we can obtain from working into campaigns are sometimes just enough so sustain our daily needs

But if you do want to really earn and grow your Bitcoin, be active on engaging into campaigns and do not spend whatever you will gain so it means you have to get a stable work out of cryptocurrency which will sustain your necessities. Acquiring Bitcoin is another way on which you will buy or trade using fiat so having a stable job is great in need. Working into a company or people that pays Bitcoin can also be possible (though I think it cannot be possible or it might be rare since stable jobs are payable with fiat). Actually the answer on how you can grow your Bitcoin is to constantly working into possible ways on how you can acquire it because it is impossible to get something by doing nothing.

You wont earn nothing by doing nothing thats why it would really need up some work and proper planning for you to gain up profits.

This will vary on each person because not all does have the job thats why some people do depend into their campaign earnings which means they wont really have

any chance to save up for hodling but it doesnt mean that you should stop there because you can do make investment at the same time which you can still trade up

even if you do have your own traditional in real life job.

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:24:43 PM

The amount of Bitcoin can grow by investing in Bitcoin and trading strategically. Everyone has their own strategy through which they try to increase the amount of their bitcoin. In this case, I have adopted two strategies. First I use Bitcoin and USD pairs to trade in Bitcoin. In this case, I always try to buy when the price of Bitcoin is low and sell it at the highest price when the price goes up and converts it to USD. Secondly, I try to increase the amount of my bitcoin by investing in potential AltCoins. So far I’ve been able to grow my bitcoin a bit and I’m going to try more.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:19:21 PM

If you want to grow Bitcoin, you must first have a good knowledge of it. You can earn Bitcoin through trading. If you want, you can buy and hold some bitcoins when the price of bitcoin goes down. When the price of bitcoin goes up, your bitcoin will go up a lot. In addition, if you want, you can work on various online sites and get paid in Bitcoin. To do all this, you must have a very good knowledge of any work online.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:19:21 AM

Just go and learn crypto trading and trade it. Although it’s the market it can go the other way but it’s one of the fastest way to get more bitcoin. That’s also my strategy.
Yup! This is the best and I think the most popular way of growing your portfolio. But if you like easier way of earning then you should prepare for a greater risk of course. Try crypto gambling if you are brave enough Grin. But I warn you, this is not for the weak hearted because the money moves faster here. Your money can double or can go to zero in an instant. But don't worry because you can avoid catastrophic loses as long as you are disciplined in money management.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: