Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of bounty projects that end in a scam or void bounty agreement  (Read 1113 times)
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 02:48:42 PM

Blockburn, Insure, Leadwallet ... These are campaigns that have failed recently and don't make payments to bounty hunter. Obviously we have too many scam projects and it's impossible to list them all
Insure is a scam project. They stopped the bounty campaign and did not make previous payments. And for Leadwallet, this project has completely failed to implement IEO in Emirex. Certainly, bounty participants will never receive tokens from them

Nowadays many projects are really struggling with fundraising process, out of the many project coming up everyday in the market, only very very few are able to generate revenue (through the help of ieo in a reputable exchange) the rest will come and then disappear because of lack of support from the crypto community which is the key to succeed, unfortunately if project are unable to sell then they can not do anything about bounty payments.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sacksknight

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:55:25 PM
Merited by pant-79 (1)

I really don't know why some projects make use of bounty hunters and when it's time to get paid, they bring up different stories. Some get locked up for a year and when it's time for tokens to get unlocked they exit the project after working to promote there project. Some even come up with excuses like bounty hunters are responsible for the dump in price if there projects. I think its time to have a central bounty association or they pay in stable coins to avoid all these excuses.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:15:36 PM

I am glad that I did not waste my time in any of it. I always try to do some research before participating in any project. Many bounty hunters just join every bounty they find. Especially new hunters do that often. So I think this kind of post can help them to understand and avoid any fake or scam project next time though it's not very easy every time. Sometimes a very good looking project also ends up being a scam.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 03:32:05 PM

~snip
Hi there I received your PM. Im aware of the allegation on blockburn, it was indeed listed on my thread but as far as you know, the issue resurface after the campaign was ended. But prior to that or in the middle grounds there is no such issue during that time. I dont know what you want me to do, since its done already should I removed that considering its on the ended list already? Making a note would be fine but as my latest update, they delay the payment for hunters which is not good but until proven that they will really not pay is probably a signed of scam. They are still trading on the market right but with a very low volume.
The project in subject was not accused only because they didnt pay their bounty participants bug they also fake listing, trade and volume in other to pump the price of their in the market and i will advise you to read the link i sent you through PM for better understanding.

Probably @cryptoaddictchie is not updating the thread, last update is on May 6, 2020. But, that's just a recommendation for bounty hunters, not always 100% safe.
Thanks for quoting me. I dont find any good new campaign to add, but just updated some extension on my list. I'm not sure why some people complaining about my list campaign, which I already put a disclaimer that is not a 100% safe but at least they should do their own due diligence. Having a compile list of 100% legit is not attainable, Im not a super geniudon't offer them that. Anyways, she already pm me about the thing regarding blockburn. Honestly, I dont like the theme or concept of this thread. Better to report each and any discovery scam on an approriate section than making a shitlist that cantrealize warning about a new altcoin projects better than a proven scam which everybody late to realized that but its good as done. Money gone!
You said it yourself that people are advised not to join bounty because they aren't safe but they didn't listen which means there are bots bounty hunters and newbies which are somehow not aware of the activities/advise going on the forum. Besides, i can tell you that it not us all that perfectly understand what "disclaimer" means cause we have people who are not from English speaking country, and to avoid misconception or misleading people it better to keep the OP page intact.

santiagomaicon

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:42:31 PM

I think that in reallity this list is much, much longer. Too many dead projects here and on the market in general
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:44:32 PM
Merited by suzanne5223 (1)

~snip
Hi there I received your PM. Im aware of the allegation on blockburn, it was indeed listed on my thread but as far as you know, the issue resurface after the campaign was ended. But prior to that or in the middle grounds there is no such issue during that time. I dont know what you want me to do, since its done already should I removed that considering its on the ended list already? Making a note would be fine but as my latest update, they delay the payment for hunters which is not good but until proven that they will really not pay is probably a signed of scam. They are still trading on the market right but with a very low volume.
The project in subject was not accused only because they didnt pay their bounty participants bug they also fake listing, trade and volume in other to pump the price of their in the market and i will advise you to read the link i sent you through PM for better understanding.

Probably @cryptoaddictchie is not updating the thread, last update is on May 6, 2020. But, that's just a recommendation for bounty hunters, not always 100% safe.
Thanks for quoting me. I dont find any good new campaign to add, but just updated some extension on my list. I'm not sure why some people complaining about my list campaign, which I already put a disclaimer that is not a 100% safe but at least they should do their own due diligence. Having a compile list of 100% legit is not attainable, Im not a super geniudon't offer them that. Anyways, she already pm me about the thing regarding blockburn. Honestly, I dont like the theme or concept of this thread. Better to report each and any discovery scam on an approriate section than making a shitlist that cantrealize warning about a new altcoin projects better than a proven scam which everybody late to realized that but its good as done. Money gone!
You said it yourself that people are advised not to join bounty because they aren't safe but they didn't listen which means there are bots bounty hunters and newbies which are somehow not aware of the activities/advise going on the forum. Besides, i can tell you that it not us all that perfectly understand what "disclaimer" means cause we have people who are not from English speaking country, and to avoid misconception or misleading people it better to keep the OP page intact.

@Cryptoaddictchie, the last time i saw the thread i only captured the project you listed but when you said disclaimer now i went over again but i didnt see it on the thread youre talking about and i dont know if there's problem from my ending but you guys can glance at it
https://imgur.com/sutNLTp

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:33:17 PM

I doubt that blockburn is going to matter in June because I'm pretty sure they will evade the bounty distribution again, whenever this type of trust less arose in any bounty project I ignore such project as if I never joined the bounty campaign, Cartesi did a very good job today but keeping their promise, all bounty hunters received their tokens successful
I don't know much about blockburn but I can tell you guys if a team is not delivering on their promise that they made you, there is no reason why you shouldn't think of it as scam.

Even if they end up paying you in June, that is still scam, the scam is not getting your work or money and not paying you, the scam is getting your work or money and not delivering on time and instead postponing it. And that is even if they do end up paying, it is still a scam but a smaller scam, this way if they do not pay its even a bigger scam. Hence at the end of the day, if a team broker's one promise, they could break another, this is literally why I trust decentralized coins, like bitcoin and ethereum, if a coin has ownership, that ownership could do whatever they want and you can't do anything about it.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:21:39 AM

~snip
I dont really know why you keep insisting. But okay, I already made a separate section for blockburn hope your happy now. I will be off the chat on this thread, sorry but not really interested to prolong the discussion about the past. Anyway good luck on compiling the OP, it must have a tough work for you.

@Cryptoaddictchie, the last time i saw the thread i only captured the project you listed but when you said disclaimer now i went over again but i didnt see it on the thread youre talking about and i dont know if there's problem from my ending but you guys can glance at it
https://imgur.com/sutNLTp
Thanks for your emphasized. But maybe I did forgot to properly put disclaimer but from what I explained on the thread its obvious that I just selecting list based on my preference but I already put a note and in deed make sure there it is now. Thank you once again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:29:36 AM

I think that in reallity this list is much, much longer. Too many dead projects here and on the market in general

Amen to that! It is a much longer list, and one person should spend days working on that list, and with that
list will not be full! It's waste of time, names of these projects don't mean a thing, people who run it change
name and color and we have new scams.
   I been in few bounties that turn out to be scams and some bounties paid me but they just stopped with developing, now I have worthless tokens. It's why I participate in signature campaign and I'm paid in BTC.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 08:16:30 AM

Please think realistically, because one's dirty thoughts will not have any effect here, so please give your thoughts here as long as it matches what has happened to all projects.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:10:09 PM

Now it's not enough to share the name of scam projects because people have to deal with situations like this. Because the scam doesn't gets completely stop from happening. It's been happening ping and it will be happening in the future but the thing is people have to start to make research about the project for a better understanding of it. If everyone would do started to make research then it will get much easier to bust a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: