Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmex Warning: Withdrawals suspended. Banned from Chat. Over 100 Bitcoins stuck  (Read 299 times)
adultbit

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 01:56:53 PM

The second question refers to why the offer is only valid "next few hours", and how it is possible to unlock (mediate in unlocking the account) without knowing any information about that account owner?
Or maybe Boombl4 is probably trying to use the 72 hour time to his own advantage and fool OP into believing that he did something to unlock OP's account. I have seen cases when People's accounts get suspended and then get unlocked after 72 hours after investigations.

So, he would get the 90 BTC without actually doing anything.

That's why he's saying offer is only Valid in the next few hours... because he knows that time is running out and OP's account could be unlocked anytime, if all goes well
Or maybe you should stop looking to everyone around as they will do something wrong.
I will not get 90btc because he don't have them in first place.
In second place, I will not get them because he won't use escrow for obvious reasons (time waster, liar, scammer).
And in last place, dude, he won't get unlocked even in 1 month just follow out the topic.
Lets use, minerjones, darkstar_ or any reputable escrow from the forum and give me 72 hours from any day you want and lets see the result of how me doing nothing Smiley

You'd probably get that 90BTC if you just said you sleep with Arthur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonpo (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:10:42 PM

You can report the posts to the moderator on the bottom right and add your reason why you're reporting it. Whether they'll bother or give any type of shit is another matter. If you think they're dodgy maybe living it where it is will help others.

Yes I have already reported his messages to a moderator. Its  just very offtopic what he is posting.
Boombl4

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:32:52 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2020, 06:29:16 PM by Boombl4

Boombl4 is a scammer and want to take advantage of my situation. From the personal chat with him it was obviously he was trying to manipulate me using deceit tactics. Some sort of a sociopath.
Unfortunately I can´t delete his posting here. Do someone know how to get rid of him? Or do I have to start a new thread with activated permissions to remove postings ?
Could you explain me and the bitcoin community how I am a scammer?
By asking to use escrow ? Cheesy Or because I don't trust your word you going to pay me 90btc to help you unlock your account?
You should be either retarded or brain damaged if you think that I will believe your word or you believe my word blindly.
The most safe way for both of us or anyone dealing with that kind of amounts and service is ESCROW.
I am trying to take advantage of your situation ? Are you retarded or something ? Cheesy Its that's how people calling "trying to help for payment" nowdays ?
How did I manipulated you? Could you post our telegram conversation or I should do it behalf you ?
Enjoy ur lock mate, I am not going to help you anymore, you are refusing escrow anyway and I care and trust your word about 90btc payment same as I trust each scammer around.

Edit: How my post are off-topic or spam consider they are based on your topic (trying to help you * a scammer and liar*) ?
I am some sort of sociopath because I wasted time with you for sure.
Exposing your lies and your false arguments is more than pleasure for me and helping the community to not waste time with someone who refuse to use escrow but give promises for 900,000$+ reward for service Cheesy
I give you less than 24 hours to explain to me and everyone why you called me a scammer and why you refusing escrow or our conversation in telegram is going public in here Smiley
jonpo (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 12:08:02 AM

Because you are insisting to help me and want me so much to accept your offer although I told you several times that I don´t want to work with you.
You should just stop and not hijacking my thread with your personal agenda, that is why I am thinking you are a sociopath.
If you decide to post about our personal chat, please don´t forget to mention the part where you said that you are just able to unblock the withdrawals for 24 hours and not more.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: