Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I wrong or right?  (Read 974 times)
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 08:25:43 AM

Bitcoin control the market, a typical red or green day for bitcoin bodes the same trend for altcoins, an altcoins bullish season or run will not be possible unless we first have a bitcoin, the correlations in bitcoin price and those of altcoins is always  positive
Yub, it's just same as the effects of US Dollar to the others national currencies in the world. However, it's really hard for altcoins to dominate the market without depending on BTC in the first stages. In my opinion, the only coin that may have the power to get over BTC is ETH. Unfortunately, ETH hasn't been creating any tremendous changes over the last few periods.

Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 08:39:24 AM

If altcoins aren't dependants on Bitcoin price or value one altcoin would have over throne Bitcoin, if it was a different story that altcoins don't rely on Bitcoin bullrun I believe Bitcoin won't be the 1st today, am I wrong or right?

Of course any alts like ETH , XRP, or BCH could easily dethrone Bitcoin "IF" they aren't designed as an improvised version of Bitcoin which is also called cryptocurrency. These alts were created to perfect the flaws of Bitcoin, basically with the transaction fees and speed, while adding some features at the same time. But, the fact that Bitcoin is the original digital asset, that alone is enough not to argue about why Bitcoin cannot be dethroned by any altcoin in the market.
Whether you like it or not, Bitcoin is always be the face of cryptocurrency, and If someone is planning to dethrone Bitcoin, then they must create a digital asset which has unique features and usage.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 08:45:53 AM

The reason why Bitcoin is the first
1. Highest volume
2. Better community support
3. The first if it's kind
4. More trusted

I don't think any new altcoin will be capable to take bitcoin's place ever

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:55:16 AM

The reason why Bitcoin is the first
3. The first if it's kind

Actually "The first of it's kind" - anonymous cryptographic electronic money was Ecash in 1983, developed by David Chaum. Cant really say why Ecash wasnt so popular that they, probably because of limited popularity of the Internet. Or because Ecash simply got ahead of the time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:58:24 AM

You're right, for now. Yes bitcoin is still a king and altcoins still have to depend on its signal. But nothing stays still forever and I believe that one day, there will a coin dethrone bitcoin. Someone mentioned USDT as stable coin so it doesn't depend on bitcoin but that's silly to use a stable to make a comparison with crypto.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:26:56 AM

Whatever the argument or opinion that we will have, no altcoin can replace bitcoin, end of the argument. Basically, this will be the same insight that I have in the next couple of years even decades however as we all know, at some point there would be another innovative project that MIGHT replace it but again, it will take years.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:29:32 PM

You're right, for now. Yes bitcoin is still a king and altcoins still have to depend on its signal. But nothing stays still forever and I believe that one day, there will a coin dethrone bitcoin. Someone mentioned USDT as stable coin so it doesn't depend on bitcoin but that's silly to use a stable to make a comparison with crypto.

USDT is a stable coin, it's not possible in my opinion to have a stable coin on top. Coin that can become
No. 1 can be some decentralized coin, that have it's own future. USDT is a coin that represent a value of
dollar, it will never be accepted by crypto-communities in that way you think it will.
   Bitcoin will stay on top for many more years, for now there are no serious competition for Bitcoin. Many
alt-coins have value in Bitcoin, when Bitcoin goes up many alt-coins follow that rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 01:07:49 PM

right, It is undeniable that 90% of altcoin follows the movements of bitcoin, and it is proven from year to year that when bitcoin prices rise, altcoin prices also go up and when bitcoin prices go down altcoin prices also go down.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:04:58 PM

If altcoins aren't dependants on Bitcoin price or value one altcoin would have over throne Bitcoin, if it was a different story that altcoins don't rely on Bitcoin bullrun I believe Bitcoin won't be the 1st today, am I wrong or right?
That is true, if altcoin's price doesn't stressed too much to Bitcoin. But hey, looking at this moment is also a great benefit that the price won't that speculative if that case would happened. I mean, if said thing would had exist at this moment then the price would be really speculative by whalers.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:21:27 PM

Hey! I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:23:15 PM

Hey! I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview

Having similar opinion. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens and platforms you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:24:21 PM

Having similar opinion. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens and platforms you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation

The one I would recommend is Brandtokens.io because of new paradigm guys are coming with. Not just something, but a real and working platform, created for large number of users. In few words, it allows to sharply increase the level of loyalty by many many opportunities being offered. But better check out their website, cause explained really good there
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:25:31 PM

The one I would recommend is Brandtokens.io because of new paradigm guys are coming with. Not just something, but a real and working platform, created for large number of users. In few words, it allows to sharply increase the level of loyalty by many many opportunities being offered. But better check out their website, cause explained really good there

Hmm, sounds unique, thank you, will check them out shortly
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:57:33 PM

if in my opinion bitcoin is still one of the crowns or pillars of the cryptocurcycy world so i think it is not impossible that altcoin can be above bitcoin but it needs a very big effort. because you know yourself at first bitcoin itself is also worth the same as some altcoin.
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:59:20 PM

It will be so cool if coins aren't ranked with their highest volumes, I guess that's one of the top reason why Bitcoin is the first I'm coinmarketcap, there are better coins but Bitcoin just stole all the attention, I don't hate BTC but other better altcoins deserve all attention too

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:11:19 PM

It depends mainly if we are in a bear market or in the bull market. Basically we see that if BTC grows, altcoins grow more if we are in a bull market, but in the bear market altcoins fall more than Bitcoin, so the price of altcoins is more volatile.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:27:53 PM

It depends mainly if we are in a bear market or in the bull market. Basically we see that if BTC grows, altcoins grow more if we are in a bull market, but in the bear market altcoins fall more than Bitcoin, so the price of altcoins is more volatile.
But this time, I think the altcoin is going down too follow bitcoin price, and there is no sign for the altcoin to go up. But not all altcoin is down because if we check at the market, some altcoin can increase but it's not much higher. I am sure that the bear market will end soon, and the bull market will come soon. So we need to wait for a while, and we can try to survive in these situations.

anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:28:59 PM

I don't know what you really want to achieve from that, but you're probably right about that. Their utility on some platforms, exchanges or websites, not all altcoins are pure cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 10:30:05 AM

Coming from another perspective, I think Bitcoin is depending on what lies within to keep growing and that is what has been attracting people till today, which is trust; Ethereum is also another coin which is trying its best to keep updating its platform to be better and this is why they are good in their different aspects. That am trying to point out is that, an altcoin is meant to be unique and the team are meant to be hardworking but that's not the case with most altcoins today, people go for value and once it is not found in that project they will move to another.
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 10:39:59 AM

Truth is, we have altcoins that are not btc paired,  but are usdt paired; and even at that none has been able to usurp bitcoin.
bitcoins dominance is not a childs play, it is the king of all crypto currency tokens.

Also, correcting your views, there have been enough altcoins bull run which had nothing to do with bitcoin bullrun, dyor and focus on the basics always which is taking profits.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: