Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sirio Bitcoin rental company; 10%/month; 1 year contract, better than GPU mining  (Read 145 times)
rikuu (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:03:03 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2020, 01:17:02 PM by rikuu

Hello everyone,

I have always been a GPU miner, but since 4 months ago, I've been trying a new BTC rental company that offers 10%/month for 1 year.
I have to say that I am quite happy with them. Profitability is higher than GPU mining, plus you don't have to be babysitting your rigs (which is the main downside I see with GPU mining).

Here is the main post in case you want to have a look:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5249823.0
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:23:35 AM

SCAM

Bullshit you've been trying a new rental company. Vod already ousted your scam in the thread you created about this "company".
rikuu (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:24:05 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 05:38:26 AM by rikuu

SCAM

Bullshit you've been trying a new rental company. Vod already ousted your scam in the thread you created about this "company".

I have been trying to be polite and respectful so far in my other thread, but I am getting tired of putting up with this shit.

I stated over and over again that people needs to DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH. I did mine before I put any money in and I have been following them closely since the beginning (unlike you, Vod, and anyone else with no idea about what they are talking about).

Vod has been sharing his uneducated opinion on the matter. No research, no proofs, no evidences, no nothing.

All the information is public. You guys need to go and find it, read it, watch all the videos, read all posts. Once you learn:

- Who are the founders.
- Which other projects they had worked on (if any)
- When the company was founded.
- What is their roadmap.
- What they have achieved so far.
- So on and so forth.

Then you come back and share your findings.
Saying that this is a scam is just another opinion. Stop being a child and grow up.
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 11:15:12 AM

Nice ponzi scheme.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: